Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) (28723 Views)

Chris Tucker Dances As Davido Performs In France (photos, video) / Mr Ibu Storms Sierra Leone For Fatima Jabbe Maada Bio / Paul Okoye Spends Playtime With His Kids, As Peter Performs In The US Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by Onowu1979: 3:46am On Nov 29, 2021
oluwaseyi0:
So soon

Rather than seems they perform together because they reconcile it looks like they reconcile because they need to perform together

The offer must be watery
you dey read wetin u write so? No be just to comment and pass. Come back and read it.
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by zolajpower: 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Sammydanny:
It is just one week after their reunion, but Nigerian singers Peter and Paul Okoye of the P-Square are already shaking things up.

The pop duo performed together for the first in Sierra Leone on Saturday night, November 27.

The twin brothers gave an electrifying performance to the delight of the cheering crowd.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mOhFlbRh1TY
Too much sense no go kill this guy's ..... Like burna boy like psquare , If you know you know it very well ...... No one wan to identify with this bubu next level economy. If they had done the charity begins at home thing , there will be no crowd, so they just decided to start from the country where they value them , even if it warrant them to run the show for free . If you know you know ....... If you quote me wrongly you re an idiot

1 Like

Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by SmartPolician: 6:39am On Nov 29, 2021
They were busy fighting over frivolities and their mates were busy winning the Grammys. Make dem continue the fight na. Yeye dey smell.
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by Kissiemu(m): 6:49am On Nov 29, 2021
Dem for no reconcile nah...we no get time rubbish
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by NORSIYK(m): 7:35am On Nov 29, 2021
kingthreat:

In your Africa alone

If only you knew what music is
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by slimghost(m): 7:59am On Nov 29, 2021
AdaNri1:
Money humbles all man! Their bank balance has taken a tumble. As Buhari Govt. bad like this all man must find a way, even if it means swallowing your pride.

Oshey PSquare account officer!
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by princehrt(m): 8:06am On Nov 29, 2021
I talk am say this break up na arrangement just to make history and come back to cash out big. I dey my house come beat me
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by kingthreat(m): 8:25am On Nov 29, 2021
NORSIYK:

If only you knew what music is

I know very well what music is. P-square is not the best in Africa. Best they have won is KORA Awards. What will you say about Wizzy and Burna getting Grammys, BRITS and MOBOs?
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by NORSIYK(m): 9:05am On Nov 29, 2021
kingthreat:

I know very well what music is. P-square is not the best in Africa. Best they have won is KORA Awards. What will you say about Wizzy and Burna getting Grammys, BRITS and MOBOs?

Wizzy and Burna are noise makers, only Burna truly won Grammy.
Then, again winning Grammy doesn't mean you are the best
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2021
NORSIYK:

Wizzy and Burna are noise makers, only Burna truly won Grammy.
Then, again winning Grammy doesn't mean you are the best

Sorry, you have the perfect opinion on the best musicians. Welldone.
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by Bigboy911: 9:45am On Nov 29, 2021
kingthreat:

Psquare have won two BET awards
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by kingthreat(m): 9:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Bigboy911:

Psquare have won two BET awards

I had to do my research. Psquare has only been nominated once for BET. They have zero BET awards.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BET_Award_for_Best_International_Act:_Africa
Re: P-Square Performs In Sierra Leone For The First Time Since Reunion (Video) by zaddyelliotbadg: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
I'm selling wizkid livespot ticket at a lower ate
message me on whatsapp 09015442620

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"My Baby & I" - Onyii Alexx Shows Off Her Beautiful Daughter (Photo) / Couple Slay! Bambam & Teddya At The Future Awards / Yul Edochie Turns Born Again After Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.