Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,112 members, 7,867,208 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:18 PM

My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate (2257 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by GodHatesBigots(m): 7:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gbagura:
You're evil yourself.
If your kinsmen could peddle drugs across Middle East, what stop them from trying their region's market. Must you defend rubbish in your existence? Y'all must look for a way to cover your crimes and propagate other's. Left for you, nyanmiri no dey do wrong. Even if they are caught in the act, that's when you remember someone somewhere has done samething.

Girl, you see reason why other Nigerians are avoiding your region?

And then in the same vein you insult all Igbos by using the word 'nyanmiri ' which is typical of 'Neanderthals'.

1 Like

Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by Musrataman(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2021
goatgoat093:
I was pro-ESN when they were performing the very duties they were created for- cleansing our land, farms and rural landmarks off fulani criminal herdsmen... how they derailed and went from that noble call of duty to killing and beheading security forces is what I'll never understand... If you're a rational minded Igbo man you just can't justify such acts of human depravity, I detest the Nigerian security due to their their history of gross human rights abuses and brutality against unarmed citizens, but we shouldn't debase ourselves to the same level as them, we should be way better than that.

I hope the perpetrators of such barbaric acts in that video get arrested and wiped out, such monsters shouldn't be left to breath the same air as normal human beings.

Sharap the world and the whole Nigerians are watching you,I just de pity your people that scattered throughout Nigeria
Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by Musrataman(m): 7:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
All the propaganda propagated by you guys will hold no water!

The SE is not irrational like the North where they take things hook and sinker without thinking!

I guess that's why you guys are afraid of them to the extent that you now attack in military uniform!

You failed to robe Igbos in murder cases long time ago!

You initiated the mkpurumiri, na una dey propagate am, na una dey believe am!

Have you ever stop to wonder why all these is happening during Buhari's regime A hater of the south especially South East grin

Keep opening the same thread, re-phrasing the titles, una go tire!

Jobless pipu

When you were told to remain virgin till marry, you refused now see the consequences of a used person by south east ritualist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by Golan007: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

grin grin grin e be like say na yesterday them born you!

So you never hear sacrificial lambs before

So why will government extradite others and refuse to do the same to Abba Kyari How many people has been sentenced to death for taking bribes Where's Ganduje

Did you hear when Pantami said they should look for excuses to kill the "infidels" those who are not Islamic Why does suicide bombers blow themselves

Mtcheeeew please don't make me laugh!

Look for better points abeg!

This man, would you ever speak the truth?
Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by Golan007: 8:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Gbagura:
You're evil yourself.
If your kinsmen could peddle drugs across Middle East, what stop them from trying their region's market. Must you defend rubbish in your existence? Y'all must look for a way to cover your crimes and propagate other's. Left for you, nyanmiri no dey do wrong. Even if they are caught in the act, that's when you remember someone somewhere has done samething.

Girl, you see reason why other Nigerians are avoiding your region?

So you believe that man is a girl?

1 Like

Re: My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate by minasi4841: 2:34pm On Dec 02, 2021
GodHatesBigots:
I am ashamed of the comments made by a few of my Igbo siblings who refuse to accept the truth that the video is not fake; it is 100% true and factual. I have watched this gruesome video elsewhere and whoever that group is, whether ESN or political thugs, it is our duty to point them out for justice. If we refuse to get them arrested and punished, then, to those who are concerned, we are no better than Boko Haram. This is pure terrorism.

We cannot be accusing the military and police of barbaric acts while condoning barbaric acts. This is not what Igbos are known for in the 21st century - beheadings?? When did we start to support these very inhumane actions?

I suggest that we all revolt against this barbarity just as we have rightly done against the use of drugs in our communities.

I don't like OyigboUpdate on a normal day, but his latest article is an indictment of SOME OF US who operate on double standard.

Thank You.

You're nothing but a fulani slave. The people love boko haram despite everything. Gunmi is still standing for them.

So we would always stand with the unknown gunmen. We should love our own

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soludo Killers Squad Killed Dr Akuyeli says IPOB / The Lagos Cities Tinubu Built In Pictures / Eniola Badmus Resurrected To Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu And The APC. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.