Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO (9638 Views)

Monday Sit At Home IPOB Terrorist Beheads Two Abokis Graphic Photos / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / My Response To - ESN Beheads Two Men (very Disturbing Video) By Oyigboupdate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:16pm On Nov 26, 2021
As shared by Ijelespeaks
https://www.facebook.com/103078598857069/posts/116251464206449/

Owu onye zoo (He is a Nigerian man) that is what was heard in the video as the ESN/UNKNOWN GUNMEN beheads two suspected Saboteurs on video.

Mynd44 Lalasticlala oam4j seun. The people who beheaded these men their face were shown mistakenly in this video. Can it get to the authorities

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKQ4F3rfF2pCTeLu9PZCyinG9tqB6tIX/view?usp=sharing

*MODIFIED*** The full video has been posted by another Nairalander. The killers indentified themselves as ESN in a checkpoint before beheading them.

They identified themselves as ESN no more beating around the bush. They said ESN sound and clear.

Follow this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/6870212/esn-members-killed-two-police

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by GodIsBiafran: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
LIES from the PIT of Hell.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

We deal on video evidence. U know I always back my post with videos

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by GodIsBiafran: 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

[s]We deal on video evidence. U know I always back my post with videos[/s]

Please, movie director, when is this movie coming out? I want to go and watch in a nearest cinema.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Baawaa(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2021
R
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Please, movie director, when is this movie coming out? I want to go and watch in a nearest cinema.

U know I don't disappoint. Let's see some pictures then the video will be shared in the next few minutes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate or what ever is your name... Stop tagging random cultist to ESN...

You can as well tagged rampaged cultist in your Ikwere clans beheading people ESN..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Taven09090: 7:21pm On Nov 26, 2021
nonsense, only a braindead person would believe your lies. the longer your propaganda goes on the more retarded you look, it's clear to everybody, especially with what happed with the Anambra election with the APC gunmen. This is your hobby, you don't believe in your lies, your either paid or have nothing to do.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
[s]

U know I don't disappoint. Let's see some pictures then the video will be shared in the next few minutes[/s]
Shut the hell up, marauding Ikwere terrorist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:24pm On Nov 26, 2021

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
PHOTOS

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:28pm On Nov 26, 2021
Taven09090:
nonsense, only a braindead person would believe your lies. the longer your propaganda goes on the more retarded you look, it's clear to everybody, especially with what happed with the Anambra election with the APC gunmen. This is your hobby, you don't believe in your lies, your either paid or have nothing to do.

This is a video not picture.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:31pm On Nov 26, 2021
Their faces were shown

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

This is a video not picture.
Where is the video, you fake news ponder

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Valkrie: 7:32pm On Nov 26, 2021
@ op, These are cultist nah....haba...!!! You just pick any random gruesome video you can lay your hands on and tag it esn killing...the other day you where shamed when the truth came out that the killing video you tag as esn killing was cult related....whatever your problem ìs with esn..you can never win by doing all these rubbish of yours

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:34pm On Nov 26, 2021
Emergingnation:
Where the video, you fake news ponder

Is there any time I don't post videos. You're talking like you're here. I'll first of all upload all the necessary screenshots then later I'll post the videos. That's my culture. The reason is that incase it is deleted again by Google drive. The pictures can communicate

1 Like

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Taven09090: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2021
This guy is insane, he needs mental evalaution, anyone even considered is evil. Oyigboupdate, you're on drugs constantly. men are trying to get to mars and here posting anything and tagging it ESN. Chai.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:40pm On Nov 26, 2021
Valkrie:
@ op, These are cultist nah....haba...!!! You just pick any random gruesome video you can lay your hands on and tag it esn killing...the other day you where shamed when the truth came out that the killing video you tag as esn killing was cult related....whatever your problem ìs with esn..you can never win by doing all these rubbish of yours

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AKQ4F3rfF2pCTeLu9PZCyinG9tqB6tIX/view?usp=sharing

This is the video. This isn't cultist. All my informations are carefully posted. For example that killings that day 25th was on a sit at home, was in Anambra was in Ufuma and I said all that. The killers were unknown and I made it clear. And u guys were the ones shamed before over 10 people said nothing like that happened but when the cultist news guy updated it u now all agreed it happened on the 25th as I said, in Anambra in Ufuma on the sit at home day.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
More PHOTOS

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Valkrie: 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Taven09090:
This guy is insane, he needs mental evalaution, anyone even considered is evil. Oyigboupdate, you're on drugs constantly. men are trying to get to mars and here posting anything and tagging it ESN. Chai.

No mind the mofo...!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
The killers faces were shown

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Guestlander: 7:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

Where is the lie?

This is barbaric. What is the difference between these folks and boko haram in the north?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by GodIsBiafran: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:
Where is the lie?

How much did the prosthetic heads cost you? How long have you been doing movie production? Your work is very convincing, mister man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2021
See the killers their faces showed. Seun oam4j Lalasticlala mynd44. How can we get the appropriate authorities to apprehend this unknown gunmen killers saying they are killing Saboteurs

10 Likes

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by agabusta: 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
Damn! They are calling the victims Fulani.

This can cause the outbreak of ethnic crisis oh

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2021
[quote author
Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Guestlander: 7:47pm On Nov 26, 2021
GodIsBiafran:

How much did the prosthetic heads cost you? How long have you been doing movie production? Your work is very convincing, mister man.

Prosthetic head! This is hilarious. If they weren't speaking ibo I know you would have said they are DSS agents.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by agabusta: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Luckylife:
so how can you prove they were ESN or you are indirectly telling us you were among those that recruit those cultists that are causing havoc in this country.

They are cultists? Their faces are even shown in the video oh. And they were gisting in Igbo with confidence.

Taven09090:

But how come you are ignoring the heinous crime committed in this video but rather focusing anger on the person that brings it to the notice of the public?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
Another innocent man sitting on the floor waiting to be beheaded by the ESN terrorist cry embarassed

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by Lionnation: 7:48pm On Nov 26, 2021
The monsters buhari made

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ESN beheads two men roast their heads in fire VERY DISTURBING VIDEO by GodIsBiafran: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guestlander:

Prosthetic head! This is hilarious. If they weren't speaking ibo I know you would have said they are DSS agents.

So, a DSS agent can never speak Igbo? Now, I know you are a total fool.

Mods should close this thread asap for incitation of hatred against peace loving Biafrans.

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How The President And Governors Steal From Security Votes / I’m Reaching Out To Those Who Defected To APC – PDP Chairman, Sheriff / EndSARS Protests: Ugwuanyi Appeals To Police Officers To Return To Duty Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.