Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre (1035 Views)

Pele Has Won More Ballon D’or Awards Than Lionel Messi Or Cristiano Ronaldo / Ronaldo: I Deserve More Ballon D’or Awards Than Messi / "The One Mistake Ronaldo Made In His Career" - Carlo Ancelotti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Na make the official awarding comot so we go know how to do the rest na him we dey wait for grin
grin

Tomorrow go hot ooh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Na them vote for Buhari nau grin grin

One of them dey talk like Garbage Shehu while another sabi lie like Laid Moh'd, Adeshina & FFK

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin.

Bro, u observe say most of them done hide already? Cold done they catch them. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Evra don even congratulate Messi.....Penaldians go piss for pant grin grin

Re u for real?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Chairman I hope you and numerouno94 dey prepare unaselves for tomorrow

Boss it's bn a while oo, where hv u bn?
We they ready oo. I done purchase bucket down for premium tears 2mao.
Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Re u for real?
grin grin

You know the drill nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Only am dey enjoy him Kilishi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Kilishihunter: 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Work my brother, How body na?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahahahahaha grin grin.

Bro, u observe say most of them done hide already? Cold done they catch them. cheesy
Except that Akotoo......Tomorrow no far

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Kilishihunter: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
still can't find any of the gibberish you wrote in my comment.

Pinpoint the lies or don't quote me next time.

Thank you.

Na vex they worry the guy. When u jux angry at someone for speaking the truth. Kikikikikiki grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Na vex they worry the guy. When u jux angry at someone for speaking the truth. Kikikikikiki grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:36pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:
grin grin

You know the drill nah

2mao will b fun abeg. wink wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
OJEEMAH:

Swears bro, him jux waka leave us. Mayb Buhari done give am appointment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Swears bro, him jux waka leave us. Mayb Buhari done give am appointment.
I dey suspect am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by OJEEMAH(m): 9:38pm On Nov 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

2mao will b fun abeg. wink wink
swear down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Numerouno94(m): 9:39pm On Nov 28, 2021
Kilishihunter:

Work my brother, How body na?

Fine bro, hope the work cool? Nd hope say u never hunt all the kilishi finish ba? grin grin we sha miss u.
Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by unbitchable(m): 9:40pm On Nov 28, 2021
Ronaldo is too obsessed with Messi. Messi doesn't even care whether the old fraud exists or not.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo's 'only Ambition Is To Finish His Career With More Ballon D'or- Ferre by Ofunwa111: 11:11pm On Nov 28, 2021
Insidenaija:
Cristiano Ronaldo's greatest ambition is to retire having won the Ballon d'Or more times than his long-time rival Lionel Messi, according to the chief of the award Pascal Ferre, who hands out the trophy every year.

Ronaldo is a five-time Ballon d'Or winner and has been nominated the most with a record 17 times but remains one behind Messi, who has won six times.

The Argentine is tipped to be the frontrunner for this year's award, which would take his tally to seven, but Ferre revealed Ronaldo is desperate to top his arch-rival, Messi.

'Ronaldo has only one ambition and that is to retire with more Ballon d'Or than Messi and I know because he told me,' Ferre said, via Marca.

Ahead of the ceremony next Monday, this year's winner was reportedly leaked earlier this week with Messi scooping up the coveted accolade once again, via talkSPORT.

Karim Benzema, who was found guilty in his sex-tape blackmail case this week, has reportedly come in second, while Robert Lewandowski finished third.

Messi won the award at the last ceremony in 2019, while Ronaldo has not secured the prize since 2016. The PSG forward was preceded by Luka Modric, who, according to Ferre, 'cried like a child' when he called to tell the Croatian he had won.

The French journalist believes revealing the winner at the gala is part of the magic of the award which is why their identity must be kept secret until the deal day.

'We are very careful. The winner of the Ballon d'Or is a big secret. I don't think there is a comparable situation in sport,' he said.

Ronaldo was in the running this year, making the 11-man shortlist, but is not considered a favourite after his poor performance last year.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/cristiano-ronaldos-only-ambition-is-to-finish-his-career-with-more-ballon-dor-trophies-than-rival-lionel-messi-claims-the-chief-of-the-award/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Mr Ferre , are you expecting us to believe you just like that ?? cheesy common you can do better by telling us the time, the place, and reason he chose to confide such an intention to you . If the likes of Piers, Mendes, Rio, Marcelo, Miguel or even Evra came out to say this, then we can take such information serious.. but for now , we just add you to the list of haters . cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Super Eagles / Pele Vs. Maradona : A Hot Discussion On Who Was Greater Of The Two / F1 - What Would Be Your Dream F1 2012 Grid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.