Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom (370 Views)

Benue People Drink Beer 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them–ortom / Benue People Drink Beer From 9 Am Till Dawn, Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Or / #EndBadGovernance: Youths Drink Beer On A Bad, Muddy Road In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by kutashi: 6:30pm On Nov 28, 2021
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has blamed the people of the state for any misfortune that may have befallen them.

Ortom said while the people of the state drink beer all day without working, they still accuse him of not helping them.

Ortom spoke on Saturday when he commissioned the worship centre of Pentecostal Church, Remnant Christian Network Embassy in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The governor said he has received a lot of criticism, blackmail and intimidation in recent times for acquiring a lot of landed properties across the length and breadth of Makurdi metropolis and warned against persecuting people he called “anointed leaders” like him.

He said: “If you go round Makurdi town, our people start drinking beer from 9am and some from there, they will go to sleep, and they come back and insult the governor for not helping them to add value to their lives.

Every new building that you see in Benue State, they say that it’s Samuel Ortom that is building, he is stealing and doing that.

“In politics, people say a lot of things: blackmail, insults and intimidation.

“You face all sorts of things no matter what you do with the people, they always find something around.

“In 2017, I concluded that I will never contest the second term as allowed by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and because of the insults I received from Benue people and how I was vilified.

“Even some members of the church joined forces with those who do not know God.

“I was pained in my heart and I said God, you brought me and I said I was not going to contest in the 2019 election and that night, God rebuked me and told me I am not done with you.

“I brought you, I have not rejected you when people reject you, I am still with you.

“I fasted for three months.

“I did a case study on the life of Moses in the book of Exodus in the Bible and at the end, God told me, don’t be like Moses who could not get to the Promise Land, have faith in me and I will see you to the end.”

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/benue-people-drink-beer-all-day-yet-insult-me-for-not-helping-them-ortom/
Re: Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by Oliverjr326(m): 6:31pm On Nov 28, 2021
[Hey guys I got an update for you its real and legit no cheats...all you have to do is sign up and create your account watch interesting videos and earn your money in dollars its real fast and easy* ✍�

https://hf-video.xyz/3887286776647805/ sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it.

Click that small box in front sign in
You would see sign up

Re: Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by Kilotat: 6:34pm On Nov 28, 2021
When you are united, You will never fall. Now is not the time to fight among yourselfs Ortom, buhari has to leave first

1 Like

Re: Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by Xscape1993(m): 6:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
kutashi:
Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom, has blamed the people of the state for any misfortune that may have befallen them.

Ortom said while the people of the state drink beer all day without working, they still accuse him of not helping them.

Ortom spoke on Saturday when he commissioned the worship centre of Pentecostal Church, Remnant Christian Network Embassy in Makurdi, the Benue State capital.

The governor said he has received a lot of criticism, blackmail and intimidation in recent times for acquiring a lot of landed properties across the length and breadth of Makurdi metropolis and warned against persecuting people he called “anointed leaders” like him.

He said: “If you go round Makurdi town, our people start drinking beer from 9am and some from there, they will go to sleep, and they come back and insult the governor for not helping them to add value to their lives.

Every new building that you see in Benue State, they say that it’s Samuel Ortom that is building, he is stealing and doing that.

“In politics, people say a lot of things: blackmail, insults and intimidation.

“You face all sorts of things no matter what you do with the people, they always find something around.

“In 2017, I concluded that I will never contest the second term as allowed by the Constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and because of the insults I received from Benue people and how I was vilified.

“Even some members of the church joined forces with those who do not know God.

“I was pained in my heart and I said God, you brought me and I said I was not going to contest in the 2019 election and that night, God rebuked me and told me I am not done with you.

“I brought you, I have not rejected you when people reject you, I am still with you.

“I fasted for three months.

“I did a case study on the life of Moses in the book of Exodus in the Bible and at the end, God told me, don’t be like Moses who could not get to the Promise Land, have faith in me and I will see you to the end.”

https://theeagleonline.com.ng/benue-people-drink-beer-all-day-yet-insult-me-for-not-helping-them-ortom/
It is well with you sir. It is not your fault. I blame some certain individuals in the state for giving you that seat.

2 Likes

Re: Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by johnmartus(m): 6:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
They collect money from him to buy beer such a reckless statement.
Re: Benue People Drink Beer All Day Yet Insult Me For Not Helping Them – Ortom by saintade01(m): 7:15pm On Nov 28, 2021
You mean people you're sponsoring

(1) (Reply)

⭕️ Buhari Min. Of Humanitarian Affairs Goes To USA To Born ❗️❗️⭕️ / President Muhammadu Buhari Lands In Lagos For Project Inauguration / Insecurity: DSS Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Destabilise Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.