Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,895 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) (40967 Views)

University Of Abuja Student Burns Down Her Hostel While Holding A Knife / Heritage Ajibola: OAU Student Dies After Falling Into Septic Tank In Her Hostel / Student's Noodles She Was Cooking In Her Hostel Stolen From The Burner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:
Why u no go get acute chest pain when you tie your chest with hijab 24/7.

Lectures in hijab, cook in hijab, trek in hijab, Bleep in hijab, sleep in hijab...

Do their females get 72 mandingos too??
okay she should be wearing mini skirts like that of ur female church fellows abi? You must be insane and a slowpoke!Which scientific fact says that wearing hijab causes chest pain?One more thing leave the deceased to rest.

2 Likes

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by fof1: 9:54pm On Nov 28, 2021
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/400-level-bayero-university-student-found-dead-in-her-hostel-after-complaining-of-acute-chest-pain-2.html

Very Poor Medical Attention,Pls... Who is a Qualified Medical Doctor will Lightly Esteem Severe Chest Pain and Prescribe only 'Tablets' for Relief...,instead of Prime Prime Analysis and Follow up Diagnosis of Ultrasound or CtScan, Pls. That is a Bad Heart Condition requiring Probe...

1 Like

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by fof1: 9:56pm On Nov 28, 2021
BadNews:

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/11/400-level-bayero-university-student-found-dead-in-her-hostel-after-complaining-of-acute-chest-pain-2.html

Very Poor Medical Attention,Pls... Who is a Qualified Medical Doctor will Lightly Esteem Severe Chest Pain and Prescribe only 'Tablets' for Relief...,instead of Prime Prime Analysis and Follow up Diagnosis of Ultrasound or CtScan, Pls. That is a Bad Heart Condition requiring Probe... May her Soul Rest in Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2021
Binta we love you but ALLAH loves you more

May your sour rest in peace and may the ALMIGHTY ALLAH GRANT YOU ALJENATUL FIRDAUS
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by badboyTee(m): 10:07pm On Nov 28, 2021
Haakeem:
I can gladly type R.i.p knowing she died after worshipping her creator.rest in peace sister. sha its her time,so nobody should come saying na village people,buharip regime blah blah blah,its her time to go......
see this terrorist dey talk OK why did your so called Allah allowed her death after all the money and things she had spent before reaching 400 level how I wish you can say your comment again at my face that you can boldly type R.I.p mtcheeew smh
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Abakelawal(f): 10:13pm On Nov 28, 2021
Rijf. Inshallah
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Pymetrics: 10:23pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Lectures in hijab, cook in hijab, trek in hijab, Bleep in hijab, sleep in hijab...

You're an idiot for saying this. Who know probably you will die a miserable death where no one would care about your lifeless body rotten away. Atleast she died in an environment where people would give her burial. You might end inside dog's belly. Stupid person.

1 Like

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by popefuse(m): 10:24pm On Nov 28, 2021
A strange death like this would require autopsy so as to know the actual issue but I trust Nigerians they will leave everything to God and fate
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by sevenhundred(m): 10:26pm On Nov 28, 2021
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by FarahAideed: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2021
They won't tell you if she took the vax or not
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Oizee(f): 10:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
sevenhundred:
get well soon, sister!!!
in wia?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by studentwriter(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
Oizee:
in wia?
I weak for that guy oh
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by studentwriter(m): 10:44pm On Nov 28, 2021
fof1:

Very Poor Medical Attention,Pls... Who is a Qualified Medical Doctor will Lightly Esteem Severe Chest Pain and Prescribe only 'Tablets' for Relief...,instead of Prime Prime Analysis and Follow up Diagnosis of Ultrasound or CtScan, Pls. That is a Bad Heart Condition requiring Probe... May her Soul Rest in Peace.
please are you a medical doctor?
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 10:45pm On Nov 28, 2021
badboyTee:
see this terrorist dey talk OK why did your so called Allah allowed her death after all the money and things she had spent before reaching 400 level how I wish you can say your comment again at my face that you can boldly type R.I.p mtcheeew smh
Who is the heartless terrorist between me and you now? wait are you a christian? heartless and a deluded he cow is what u are....Rip to her.
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by KillIgbohoN0W: 10:59pm On Nov 28, 2021
[s]
Pymetrics:

You're an idiot for saying this. Who know probably you will die a miserable death where no one would care about your lifeless body rotten away. Atleast she died in an environment where people would give her burial. You might end inside dog's belly. Stupid person.
[/s]

I decree that everything you have typed herein be reversed upon you and your entire extended family.

May your generations yet unborn be forever stricken and bound by your own pronouncements tonight. May every attempt to undo this spell you have declared on yourself lead to your violent demise.

Amen.
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Caboceer: 11:27pm On Nov 28, 2021
Seventy-seven uncircumcised prìcks for her up there

Virgin prìcks, never been fücked. Brand-fücking-new
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by MightySparrow: 11:29pm On Nov 28, 2021
Pretty girl
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Drone95(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2021
Nonsense! She complained of chest pain at the campus clinic and the next thing is to load pain killer inside drug envelope for her to take without any laboratory or physiological investigation,
Ordinary ECG to check out the electrical activities of her heart nor echo cardiography to check the structures of her heart probably the pain is of cardiovascular origin or it's just peptic ulcer induced chest pain was done. Campus clinics are nothing to write home about, they have been wasting students life from time immemorial.

Modified.
She might have died of Acuteischemic attack, myocardial ischaemic, myocardial infarction, Atrial fibrillation, Atrial flutter, or coronary heart disease.

1 Like

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Drone95(m): 11:42pm On Nov 28, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

na wa for u o, but them no talk say na hijab suffocate her na

1 Like

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by MightyHand(m): 12:33am On Nov 29, 2021
May Almighty Allah comfort her family and friends
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Yankee101: 12:45am On Nov 29, 2021
May her soul rest in peace
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Drogunov: 2:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Drogunov: 2:22am On Nov 29, 2021
Haakeem:
Who is the heartless terrorist between me and you now? wait are you a christian? heartless and a deluded he cow is what u are....Rip to her.

The person is probably an atheist. Christians don't behave like that. Again, there is nothing like he cow. Its either a bull or you are saying bullshit.
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Drogunov: 2:23am On Nov 29, 2021
fof1:

You get facilities for Nigeria? Or why is your president always flying to London for common ear infection?
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Bimpe29: 5:20am On Nov 29, 2021
Inna lillahi wa ina ilehi rajiun!

Allahumo ighifirillaha war'amha Aameen.
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by caesymore(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2021
BadNews:

According to the University Director, Health Services, Dr Gezawa, late Binta Isa had previously visited the New Campus Clinic, precisely on Wednesday, complaining of chest pain for which she was given some drugs.

Director wey no sabi him work that one na director? which kind drug you give the banny for chest pain without requesting for her to run an X ray, an X ray would have saved that girls life. I just dey Imagine if na the directors child if he would have just given drug.

mad people living in this Zoo.
R.I.P to the young lady it a pity her death would have been averted by taking proper medical SOP
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by 27Pushing30: 6:06am On Nov 29, 2021
How people still do religion in 2021 surprises me
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by Haakeem(m): 6:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Drogunov:

The person is probably an atheist. Christians don't behave like that. Again, there is nothing like he cow. Its either a bull or you are saying bullshit.
grin i set a trap for him,you came and step on it.kai, i know the reason i used he-cow,i want the pain to be unbearable in his deluded mind.

1 Like

Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by merits(m): 6:20am On Nov 29, 2021
KillIgbohoN0W:

Is that your complaint?you really nut if nobody tells you that.
Re: 400-level Bayero University Student Found Dead In Her Hostel (Photo) by braveheart008(m): 6:41am On Nov 29, 2021
Sense is really not common

KillIgbohoN0W:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aminat Yusuf: LASU Best Student Takes Her Parents To Governor Sanwo-Olu (Video) / Photo Of Overcrowded Lecture Hall In UNN / Prof. Ransford Gyampo Cries In Class Over Sex For Grades Accusation By BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.