Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria (38232 Views)

14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / Coronavirus: U.S Overtakes China, Italy With 84,400 Confirmed Cases, 1093 Deaths / Coronavirus: Confirmed Cases In Nigeria Is 30, 3 New Cases In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by dettolgel: 10:54am On Nov 29, 2021
pizapato:

Sweden!

You said countries and you only came up with Sweden? grin
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by dettolgel: 10:56am On Nov 29, 2021
kumulus:

Honestly sir/ma, I wouldn't not know if he's got anything in this matter.

That is the reason I find it difficult to make bold statements that he is in on the so called "agenda".
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by mainman7(m): 10:57am On Nov 29, 2021
KingOKON:
Some MUMU are still falling for this SCAM called covid19
The script written by Bill Gates and Co, produce by Pfizer and co have just released the latest episode Omicron..

Many MUMUs that were earlier vaccinated will still need more jabs, this time around their heads or pric-ks will be inoculated with more covid19 jabs

As for me and households, no mask, no jabs and I await the day this hopeless government will demand a vaccine card from me.
grin Sincerely, this Shots they aimed at the masses has woken many to buy guns in America. Even I would ensure I most brutally and mercilessly kill anyone that try to force it on me.

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by malcom1X: 11:14am On Nov 29, 2021
fkj950ax:

There is no difference between the man that cannot read and the man that refuses to read.

They have all these stocks because people are not taking it.

And no one is dying.
When there's diarrhea in the community everyone knows, when people are dying of an unknown illness we all report to the nearest health center.

The media is the only one reminding us that there's a pandemic.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by moneyissweet(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2021
Wise and true my dear, nothing o.

Wiseandtrue:
Omó, nothing go spoil my Christmas celebration!

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by mainman7(m): 11:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Idrismusty97:
No thanks, already took the two dosage of Astrazeneca vaccination. My body isn't a cocktail for vaccines.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've never laughed so hard in along time. Mutant! You've got to regularly get your Booster Vaccines! There's no stopping anymore once entered. Only a matter of time before your Health get remote controlled from 5G if you refuse to continue to fall in line. Now, run along you experimental guineapig, sorry experimental humanoid undercover mutant! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 29, 2021
malcom1X:

They have all these stocks because people are not taking it.

Because of antivaxxer conspiracy theories ....which find a lot of fertile ground because lockdowns means economic crisis for many.

And no one is dying.
When there's diarrhea in the community everyone knows, when people are dying of an unknown illness we all report to the nearest health center.

The media is the only one reminding us that there's a pandemic.

89000 South Africans have died, and then there are those who recovered with long covid symptoms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by TenQ: 11:42am On Nov 29, 2021
backbencher:

1.They are.

2.The only way we can know for sure is research comparing recovery, fatality and mortality rates in patients with covid19 on the drugs vs those not on it prior to falling ill. That takes time.
I'm not sure anyone of the big foreign research organisation is interested in that aspect of research at the expense of marketing their new drugs from research on vaccines
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by oluwagbemiga22(m): 11:50am On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:
Malawi infects Israel - no South African connection.

Egypt infects Belgium - no South African connection.

Nigeria infects Canada - no South African connection.

This thing's been circulating in unvaccinated parts of Africa because people here can't or don't want to vaccinate.

Anti-vaxers, come see your dirty work o. Soon Nigeria will be banned by half the planet as well.

All people who have been diagnosed with omicron variants are fully vaccinated
Unvancinated people are Hale and hearty

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by BABANGBALI: 12:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
membranus:

Wetin you do dem?
I impregnated a moderator
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by seamfund: 12:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

Where is your proof that it originated from a vaccinated person or did you get that from conspiracy theorist again same useless conspiracy theorist that said 5G was the cause of covid.

When we say read and learn you say no see how silly your questions sound even if you have no experience in medicine and science I am sure you were taught about mutations were you not?so to answer your silly question yes Covid didn't originate from Africa but it's a virus and viruses mutate so it can mutate from anywhere in any part of the world through a host being a human body.South Africa unlike China is very honest,they have one of the best infrastructures used in detecting viruses and variants so they detected a new strain and shared the information to the world.It could be arguable that it may not have originated from there but it was discovered there by proactive and intelligent scientist because they were the first to report it

Your question is strange omicron is a mutated virus. A virus cannot mutate in air it has to mutate in a host. It's only reasonable for the virus to first mutate in vaccinated people before it can start spreading
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by SolarKing1: 12:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by mainman7(m): 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
ivolt:

I see that you know nothing about Luciferase but you are terrified because of the English name.

You should run for your life any time you see a firefly at night because those devilish flies all carry
Luciferase which is quite dangerous.
(I will Reply for the guy you responded to. Since you think you know than him, but your Prideful knowledge is far too shallow.) You agree that both Luciferace and Hydra Vulgaris are in the VaaSin.
I remember something now that is bringing tears to my eyes: My old Grandma would delightfully watch me play with any insects. But the day I delightfully caught a Firefly and brought it into the House, he screamed terrified "Go and throw it outside! And never touch that again!" I was like what bites this woman today like this. Pls, share your Story if your Elderly Parents have ever exposed any Mystery or Secret about FireFlies to you. Why on Earth would they name it "PananPanan(Fire Extinguisher) in the first place?! I believe it puts out Light of Glory from child's life because I don't see how it can put out a physical Flame. A Scripture has just come to my heart now cry that "The Candle Flame shall no more burn in you, for by Pharmakia/Medicine, you and all People from all Nations were deceived (to take the Mark of the Beast.) And those that Traded you to Satan were great Merchants of the World (Politicians, Satanic Scientists, Business Tycoons, Modern Pharisees Religeous Leaders, etc.) Revelation 18:23 Ancient African holds so much Mysteries

So, Grandma and most Ancient Africans know that what Scientists later call Luciferace turns humans to Lucifer Race and Extinguishes the Light SOURCE(Panapana!) Or destroys ability of latent Genuine Immortality of Eternal Human Soul. Pls, Confirm if your Grandparents have ever told you that Fireflies is not something to Play with at all! Our forefathers Love the CREATOR more than the evil Colonizers that came to deceive us, and I believe most would make Heaven while the Satanic Agents that traded the Freedom of Humanity to Satan just for selfish Power shall roast in HellFire forever! Sincerely, we are so blessed in Africa, but those that sold their Souls to Satan came to deceive us that we knew nothing.

Yes, this is Answer to your Question above: because Fireflies, Water Hydra, etc never existed on Earth before the falling Angels came down to hijack some of our beautiful Women and married them. And the Product is Half Human half Demonic known as Giant Nephilims who Taught humans Sorceries, Genetic Engineering, Sexual Pavertions, etc. They then manufactured Fireflies, WaterHydra, etc through of the Genetic Engineering done on our Insects and Animals by infusing Satanic glowing genome of Lucifer the Light bearer into animals during the Days of Noah. etc They also slept with some of the Animals. Some of the animals that the Fallen Angels adopted and slept with produced supernatural giants Hybrids now known as MamyWater, etc. They also genetically engineered and mixed Human genes with Wolf to produce WareWolf, Gorilla and Man to Produce Big Food, Horse and Man, etc.

Remember that Humanity's Bloodline was pure from the Adam and Even until the Days of Noah when they Fallen Angel started mating with Humans and encouraged Genetic Engineering of Humanity itself! This was why our CREATOR had to wipe off that Generation except just 8 People that maintain their Pure Human Bloodline; Noah and his Family.

Now recall the greatest Warning that MESSIAH gave us before HE ascended into Heaven?! HE said we should watch out for after Wars and Rumors of Wars etc, that when the End Time finally ends just before HE Returns, that this World shall onece again become like the Days of Noah when deceitful Demonic Human Genetic Engineering became the norm, the order of the day! HE said as soon as we see this start happening, everyone that is Heavenly-minded should quickly start Focusing Prayer on being Permanently Holy in Preparation for HIS Return to come and take us out of here! We should not be like the Foolish Virgins that refused to filled their Lamps through Fasting and Serious Prayer of Consecration!

Rapture would happen very soon! Accept the HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH as your LORD and Everlasting Owner and Prepare to meet your CREATOR. We shall not be left behind into the Terrible Judgement that shall come upon this World after the Saints have being pulled Out in JESUS' YAHAWASHA HaMashiac's Holy Name!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Starzo:

[s]You nor get sense aswear.

They've been telling you all the cases of the new variant discovered were in people that were already vaccinated (official govt stats). And you're still typing nonsense trying to defend your stupidity.

You b big mugu[/s]

Na you be the big mumu bring the proof or keep shut

Please keep quiet before you are here saying nonsense
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
pizapato:

Unfortunately, covid vaccine has not done what you said above. If it works the vaccinated would be less worried about the Unvaccinated.
You have been vaccinated, fine! You shouldn't be worried since you will have mild or no symptoms in case of reinfection.

As for natural immunity, if it hasn't been effective, you would have seen several deaths in your neighbourhood and wherever you work.

Actually,the vaccine is working that is why we are not even in a much worse state than we are now because it reduces hospitalisations and fatalities if it didn't it would be worse.
Why would it when the virus is mutating? As for your first paragraph you have no data to back it up why the vaccinated is worried is because the main carriers are the unvaccinated and there is a public health emergency so it still affects everybody and the virus is still being studied.

We all know covid is not as deadly as Ebola so when you say that people would be falling dead is illogical because neither you nor I have any proof to that effect that natural immunity works
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 1:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
The number of dummies coming here to say rubbish is mind boggling really sad and pathetic that some of these people have an education that is if they are not even half baked cheesy

Shame shame shame.
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Jpolgar(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Truthwords:

PCR testing gives false results. The inventor of PCR warned people about it. The man is a nobel prize winner. They killed him for trying to expose the lie called Covid_19. The Vaccines contains the virus. Those who are taking the vaccines are the ones coming down with the variants. NEVER GET VACCINATED

This man is awake. Listen to him

3 Likes

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Jpolgar(m): 1:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tobedated:

do you even know the difference between vaccine and virus do you know anything about this virus sef stop saying stuffs you don't understand

Mainstream media is lying to you bro. He's right

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by membranus: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
BABANGBALI:
I impregnated a moderator

Eayah, too bad.
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Pentagon007: 1:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
dasparrow:
Why can't they just find a cure for this Covid? I lost a loved one to the vaccine. She developed blood clots which caused a heart attack. She died just 3 days after taking the Pfizer booster shot. How many vaccines are people supposed to keep taking? What of the side effects of all this spike proteins in one's system? I live in a country in North America where people with high blood pressure or diabetes are forbidden by the ministry of health from taking the Covid vaccine so the government is offering free PCR tests to the public. Everyone is not going to get vaccinated and that's that.

Wow..A BP patient took the Pfizer Vaccine and had blood clot and died 3 days later?? Meanwhile I thought Pfizer vaccine is the safest vaccine and I even encouraged my Woman to take it. My woman use to have BP issues(HBP) and I encouraged her to take the vaccine preferably Pfizer-Johnson Vaccine-Moderna-AstraZaneca in that order. Her BP is has not gone up at the moment. Please is it safe for her to take the Jab? Or would you rather she avoid the Vax? Thanks
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Lionessza6(f): 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
descarado:

You know the drill.
The day I read extensive research on big pharm and how they have been introducing virus and vaccines for more than 70 yrs in this world, I was shocked. It was a heated debate. I was schooled on worlds biggest political tool used to whip underdeveloped nations to submission. If I can remember that magazine, I will go to their archive and bring it here.
I mean, because the West painted it all good as in helping us, we see them as God. They pocket billions of dollars. Get you to sign off your right and shut your mouth permanently.

It's all about control.
Ebola didn't sell cos it didn't come from them.
All these viruses were manufactured in the lab.

Unfortunately, they use our resources and the money we pay for their medicines to oppress us cheesy. It will take a longtime for most of us to figure this out since they use that same money to shove down our throats their puppets who come in as our leaders to make sure we don't recieve any quality education that would empower us to see the light .So it becomes a cycle....

3 Likes

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Jpolgar(m): 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
Pentagon007:

Wow..A BP patient took the Pfizer Vaccine and had blood clot and died 3 days later?? Meanwhile I thought Pfizer vaccine is the safest vaccine and I even encouraged my Woman to take it. My woman use to have BP issues(HBP) and I encouraged her to take the vaccine preferably Pfizer-Johnson Vaccine-Moderna-AstraZaneca in that order. Her BP is has not gone up at the moment. Please is it safe for her to take the Jab? Or would you rather she avoid the Vax? Thanks

Please tell her not to take it. Got to bitchute & watch couple of videos on the vax. Thank me later

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Idrismusty97(m): 1:58pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I've never laughed so hard in along time. Mutant! You've got to regularly get your Booster Vaccines! There's no stopping anymore once entered. Only a matter of time before your Health get remote controlled from 5G if you refuse to continue to fall in line. Now, run along you experimental guineapig, sorry experimental humanoid undercover mutant! tongue
Ok you are definitely being sarcastic.
Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by mainman7(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
As at early this Year, my ultimate plan was to have resettled in Germany by December 2021. Now, I've been given the German Visa, yet I refused to fly to Germany since last month because I shall never submit my Body to be used as guineapig! And I vowed they should rather kill my flesh while my Eternal Soul shall await guaranteed Resurrection. My DNA genome shall forever remain Pure! Let them sought out whatever Deal they made with Satan for Technology that they came out to lie to Humanity that they invented and owned. They have enjoyed the Glory as the Inventors, not we in Africa that has been despised and trampled upon as useless Technologically. Now that our Eternal Reward and Redemption is near, they want to Deceive us into Paying what they promised Satan.
My Eternal Soul is not for Sale!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Jpolgar(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ladyhippolyta88:

And I should believe you because you are not sure that you are being lied to grin grin

How convenient tongue

Don't believe me. But if you have a feeling in your gut that sth doesn't quute add up, then check out those platforms & search for certain keywords. Just type 'covid vaccine'.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by descarado: 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lionessza6:

Unfortunately, they use our resources and the money we pay for their medicines to oppress us cheesy. It will take a longtime for most of us to figure this out since they use that same money to shove down our throats their puppets who come in as our leaders to make sure we don't recieve any quality education that would empower us to see the light .So it becomes a cycle....

My dear, its a vicious circle of events. You refuse, they will instigate unrest and war. Come as your saviour after taking what you have to sell weapons to you. Man is naturally wicked.
When I see people talk down on blacks here while extolling these people, I know our deliverance is still very far. We even change our accent to theirs. Bleach our skin, wear wigs to look like them. Now our food is no longer good. Its their food, Halloween yet we can't celebrate some of our festivals anymore. They are sin. But oyibo Christmas and Halloween are the bam.
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Lionessza6(f): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
descarado:

My dear, its a vicious circle of events. You refuse, they will instigate unrest and war. Come n as your saviour after taking what you have to sell weapons to you. Making is naturally wicked.
When I see people talk down on blacks here while extolling these people, I know our deliverance is still very far. We even change our accent to theirs. Bleach our skin, wear wigs to look like them. Now our food is no longer good. Its their food, Halloween yet we can't celebrate our some of our festivals anymore. They are sin. But oyibo Christmas and Halloween are the bam.

Unfortunately what you mentioned are sicknesses of black people all over the world,some differ in levels ofcourse but they're still pandemics none the less . We are hostages that assist in empowering and emboldening our captors grin. How do we even begin undoing this nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Elcardinal9000: 4:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
TMKsouth:
Malawi infects Israel - no South African connection.

Egypt infects Belgium - no South African connection.

Nigeria infects Canada - no South African connection.

This thing's been circulating in unvaccinated parts of Africa because people here can't or don't want to vaccinate.

Anti-vaxers, come see your dirty work o. Soon Nigeria will be banned by half the planet as well.

Absolute nonsense.... Israel had 1st, 2nd and booster shot .... them still getting infected

1 Like

Re: Omicron: Canada's Confirmed Cases From Persons With Recent Travel From Nigeria by Truthwords: 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
backbencher:

That's not true, and you know it.

Especially as he died in August 2019. The word covid entered the general lexicon in October 2019.

He died before the SARS cov2 virus was isolated. So, he could not have made a prediciton about something that at the time DID NOT EXIST.

Better read this link.

Everything was preplanned. Ok how did bill gates know about it years before it happened. That's the same way the PCR inventor knew about it before it happened. They are all insiders

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

HIV Prevalence In Nigeria By States! / Why Porn Is Ruining The Lives Of Men / Orile-Agege Hospital Injects Patient With Formalin During Surgery, Crippling Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.