Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,727 members, 7,809,774 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Problem With Nafdac Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problem With Nafdac Recruitment (1952 Views)

Nafdac Recruitment โ€“ Oral Interview (new Date) & List Of Candidates ยป / Nafdac Recruitment โ€“ Shortlisted Candidates / Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by Simple01: 7:55am On Jun 10, 2011
Has anybody encountered the problem applying for NAFDAC job. After filling the form, to submit the form a pop up will come askig you to choose your desired job position. Even after choosing the position, the the same pop up still persist. Could it be from the site. Does any one has an idea? Has anyone applied successfully? Your assistance will be appreciated.
Re: Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by Mekky007: 8:05am On Jun 10, 2011
Yes, I did encounter same problem. I bet you used mozilla firefox. All you have to do is to use a different browser e.g window explorer.
Re: Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by Simple01: 8:21am On Jun 10, 2011
Thanks for the advice. I used firefox and internet explorer and encountered the same problem. Did you eventually applied successfully?
Re: Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by ikut(m): 9:35am On Jun 10, 2011
Hey pep, could you pls text me nafdac recruitment website to my mobile number: 08023735001. Thanks.
Re: Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by 4good(m): 9:02am On Jun 14, 2011
I also encounter the same problem. I've been on it for the past one Week. Please anyone who has succeeded filling the form should let us know. OR if you have first hand latest information from NAFDAC let's know please.
Re: Problem With Nafdac Recruitment by oseniwale(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2011
www.nafdac.ng.gov or www.nafdac.gov.ng the right website, good luck all

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy / Accion Microfinance Bank โ€“ Various Positions / HR - Recruit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.