Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Nafdac Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nafdac Recruitment (16508 Views)

Nafdac Recruitment โ€“ Oral Interview (new Date) & List Of Candidates ยป / Nafdac Recruitment โ€“ Shortlisted Candidates / Problem With Nafdac Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nafdac Recruitment by lolobukkie(f): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2006
hello fellow nairalanders please do nafdac recruit at all does anyone has any idea about them?
i wish to work with them
i hold bsc chemistry and masters in food quality control and assurance

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Recruitment by jontemple: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2006
lolobukie,
how can u be posting this kind of topic only for u to start asking questions about jobs.
try and be reasonable whenever u are making enquiries.

2 Likes

Re: Nafdac Recruitment by ronkelove: 8:26pm On Nov 24, 2006
yes its true.pls learn ao to place ur topics well. i was kinda excited when i saw NAFDAC.
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by cordis: 6:19am On Nov 25, 2006
That is true. Ronkelove, which one are u sayimg now? Is it that they are recruiting currently or u are asking whether they are recruiting, let's know how to help u out.
Tanx!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by kuntakinte(m): 4:16pm On Nov 25, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I tire O!!!!!!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by Oremi: 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2006
Lolobu or whatever u may call urself, listen & listen well. Here we have a standard & if u can follow it pls, opt out. Don't try this nonsense again.
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by marcusjay(m): 7:15pm On Nov 26, 2006
lolobu must be a real dumb ass. that's why people like you miss it out.
why should you post a topic as this if you are not stupid?
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by alinco2(f): 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2006
make una easy on d lady
am sure she didnt mean any harm
neither is she d cause of job scarcity we are facing
, in as much as jobs are hard to come by
lets not insult each other at the slightest provocation.
cheers, alinco2
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by olaeli(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2006
While i am not trying to crucify you on your utterances on lolobu, i will still like to tell you that you have been too hard on her and it is not fair. I think she doesn't mean to upset you unnecessary she's only been curious. lolobu, i promise to send you any info on Nafdac as soon as i have any. Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nafdac Recruitment by tunjikrown(m): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2006
why are you people so hard this little girl who wanted an imformation? kindly answeer her if you have an idea of what she want!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by tijannydot(m): 1:34pm On Nov 27, 2006
dont be too hard the person afterall he or she was just trying to be part of the nairalanders. anyeay ,if u want to work with NAFDAC, all u need do is to write ur application and directing it to their head quater in abj.
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by bluebell(m): 11:38am On Dec 01, 2006
Marcusjay i guess you are more stupid than lolobu. The poor lady was only making enquiries in respective of her discipline and i don't think that was enough reason to insult her. It is possible she is new in this forum and needs to be enlightened, not insulted. So, Marcusjay be warned.
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by Switmoi: 12:22pm On Dec 01, 2006
It may not be true that the person [male/female] had intentionally posted the topic to elicit excitement. Wot do you think he/she would gain from it? While some are known for this habit on this medium, it may not be so of this person.

You would also agree with me that you also share the same excitement she had in her while making the enquiry, who will not want to work with the Dr Dora Akunyili led board of NAFDAC with the pay-off 'safeguarding the health of the nation'?

As a professional accountant, I wish to work with her too but :

A person should state on his/her post, a topic that reveals an intent to obtain information or that which tends to pass on some information

Please avoid direct abuse especially if it is intended to cause physiological harm or as a 'pay back'

My dear fellas please remember 'with every deed you are sowing a seed, though the harvest you may not see'. I only pray you don't sow a seed of discord.

Only time will tell!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by COOLWATER(m): 6:40pm On Dec 02, 2006
hey buddy dont mind those bunch of assoles who are trying to intimidate u. hey u bullies if u think she is stupid then i think u guys are insane.i think u guys are just frustrated.BACK OFF!!!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by afrika(f): 6:29pm On Dec 03, 2006
my brother, it would have been of a helping hand if you had a better information than asking us in the house about what we've never heard before,,,
take care
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by segoye2(m): 9:57am On Dec 04, 2006
@ lolobukkie,

I understand you are enquiring about nafdac recruitment. lolobukkie, Nafdac don't advertise or do any public recruitment. All you need do to be in Nafdac is get an upper hand from either the presidency, senate or any top governmental official.

I could remember years back when Nafdac in one of the pid in the Niger Delta needed a CLEANER. A mere cleaner to dust table, chairs and the rest, sister, the person was sent from Abuja. So you see, if you need the job, you need to stay close to the top. Your qualification is ok for nafdac but Even a nafdac official cannot promise you a help. It has to be from the TOP.

Many jobs in Nigeria; The best way to get a fast job in an oil field in nigeria is to use OND, NCE or HND certificate, check them out in almost all the oil field, is pretty hard to get a B.Sc holder who is staffed, they are all contract staff(s). For those that did their NYSC in our recognised oil field, they will discover that the staff(s) or contract starff(s) who are OND, NCE, HND holders are not friendly especially to the B.Sc. holders because anything can happen, you can just push them out like that.

Sometimes, I can't help but imagine where the present system is leading up to.

I almost forgot to say, your post title attracted much viewer, you could title it a ? thread and it will attract more landers instead of making it solution ++ question.

You have really done well and I now believe most of our job seekers will know how to go about a nafdac job if they ever dreamt of becoming a Nafdac official.

God bless Nigeria
SEGOYE2

1 Like

Re: Nafdac Recruitment by cosby(m): 12:00pm On Dec 07, 2006
baby girl,
next time just put a question mark at the end of the topic if you are tryn to confirm something,thats all, dont mind us nairalanders, you know how is it like when you think you ve just got an info and on opening it you find out its just a question.
i apologise on behalf of everyone.lets stop this conversation and lets look for job
so whats up
one love
cosby
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by Tonyblu(m): 9:22am On Mar 27, 2008
Hi Peoples, NAFDAC is currently recruiting.
Click on the links below for details:
Details on Job-4-Vacancy
NAFDAC - Page 1
NAFDAC - Page 2
You will Succeed!

Re: Nafdac Recruitment by rman: 1:04pm On Mar 27, 2008
NAFDAC is actualy recruiting. You can check last tueadays guardian for the various positions, the requirements and the relevant address to send the application to.

Best of luck
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by JEWELoak(m): 2:54pm On Mar 27, 2008
la la la! la! lala! frustration in the house. ! oh! Lord plz grant nairalanders the courageto survive and the houser says. AMEN AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by mgonzales(m): 3:23pm On Mar 27, 2008
rman:

NAFDAC is actualy recruiting. You can check last Tuesday's Guardian for the various positions, the requirements and the relevant address to send the application to.

Best of luck

Well, not everyone will have access to this Tuesday & Thursday Guardian. Some years back a friend in Calabar used to get it a day late, eg, Tuesday Guardian is sold on Wednesdays, etc.

Any other suggestions?
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by Psomadina(f): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2017
BIKO WHO KNOWS THE LINK
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by newspapers: 1:10am On Apr 27, 2020
NAFDAC recruitment, Available Jobs and Requirements NAFDAC Recruitment 2020 โ€“ NAFDAC Form on www.nafdac.gov.ng
Re: Nafdac Recruitment by peterolayinka(m): 10:55am On May 11, 2021
NAFDAC recruitment TEST PAPERS QUESTION

https://quizboot.com/quiz/ZZYrDVP0el

(1) (Reply)

Telling An Interviewer How Much You Were Being Paid In Your Last Job / Fact Base Consulting Ltd Calin 4loan Officer / Npower: What To Do If Your Status Shows Paid But No Alert Received

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.