Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,818 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison (17440 Views)

Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / Police Authorities Order Female Officers Married To Civilians To Vacate Barracks / Yoruba Nation Rally: Sunday Igboho, Others Storm Osogbo, Defy Police Order (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by Str8talk21: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Finally, it's been revealed that is Fulani Bandits that have been involved in ALL prisons' break allover Nigeria correction centres.

Fulani herdsmen every where in Nigeria running amok because their Grand Patron and Jihadist, Gen(rtd) Muhammed Buhari is the president of Nigeria.

God will disgrace them finally.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
Everyday na movies! Thanks to BMC crew and their barber in the affairs of the Zoo
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by gulfer: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
If the armed men are trapped in the facility, I don't want to hear of their (armed-men)'s mysterious disappearance without any apprehension or killing in the coming days
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by pesuwe(m): 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
This reportage is not accurate
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by Bastard1stborn: 12:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
And if you are a member of PDP, ALL YOU SAID IN THIS MENTION SHALL LOCATE YOUR HOUSEHOLD 10TIMES FOLD AND YOU SHALL LEAVE LONGER TO SHED YEARS ON YOUR BELONGINGS

LETS BE GUIDED OR WE GUIDE OURSELVES

Kingpin1000:
Even barracks?
Where then is safe in this country?
I have said it insecurity is at its highest in this Dullard's regime.
I don't blame those who voted him in 2015, but if you voted this man in 2019, e no go better for you.
Anything that comes out of your loins will be rotten as this government.
Your children and children's children life will be like Nigeria today.
This people even want to increase fuel price claiming to want to pay 40 million phantom people 5k a month.
Anybody that comes close to me next year to campaign about APC will face the full wrath of my anger. I ready kill person.
Which kind wicked govt be this.
How just imagine what I am reading. Terrorists don get mind to dey pla to attack barracks and govt dey tell people to run. Abi make them run go Niger or Cameroon like yorubas ran to Benin republic.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by fredie107(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
That prison is no where close to Rantya Police Division. It is very close to Police Headquarters in Jos. Only road divides them.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by jrusky(m): 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
Plsdo we still have president in this country? So simply because Buhari is fulani means fulani should be attacking police Station, correctional facility, barracks? Pls is there no Fulani in Senegal, Gambia, Burkina etc so why do they never attack those places but head to Nigeria to caused carnage?

Buhari wetin do you for HoD sake?
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by dmbb: 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
One sided news
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by asobo1: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Which one is close to Rantya. Sahara reporters with their upside down news. The prison is along Joseph Gomwalk way opposite the Plateau state police Headquarters.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by Rotji(m): 4:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/28/exclusive-jail-break-police-authorities-order-people-vacate-barracks-near-jos-prison-amid

I don't understand the kind of contradiction that is hovering around this Jos prison attack.

We keep hearing "Trapped! Trapped!! Trapped!!!"

Then you will hear escaped inmates are being arrested

Then you hear the attackers might launch another attack on Police barracks

Which one do we take as the genuine report

If the attackers were truly trapped inside the prison yard by now we should be receiving reports of how many of them have been identified and rounded up, not all these up and down confused reports we keep getting
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by Fafesot: 5:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigeria is safe and peaceful. All of this is just an attempt by the faceless and unknown bodies to cause tension and unrest in the country. The president is resolute in ending insecurity as his fight against insecurity has not been relegated to the background.

We should be calm and go about our normal businesses. Not just in Jos but every other part in Nigeria.
With due respect sir.. Your brain is black.
Nigeria is peaceful? are you f*cking mad?

I've been noticing you on this forum trying to defend the undefendable. I don't know how much they pay you but you lack conscience.
If I ever have the chance to meet, I will bite your ears hard.

1 Like

Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by iyke2frankeze: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
As longer as it's Boko Haram boys nicknamed bandits that are held there, all afonja skull mining headslammers and almmajiris will join forces to break the prison as they did in Edo state.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by Fourwinds: 10:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
benuejosh:
Nigeria is safe and peaceful. All of this is just an attempt by the faceless and unknown bodies to cause tension and unrest in the country. The president is resolute in ending insecurity as his fight against insecurity has not been relegated to the background.

We should be calm and go about our normal businesses. Not just in Jos but every other part in Nigeria.

Kingpin1000: 5:32am
Even barracks?
Where then is safe in this country?
I have said it insecurity is at its highest in this Dullard's regime.
I don't blame those who voted him in 2015, but if you voted this man in 2019, e no go better for you.
Anything that comes out of your loins will be rotten as this government.
Your children and children's children life will be like Nigeria today.
This people even want to increase fuel price claiming to want to pay 40 million phantom people 5k a month.
Anybody that comes close to me next year to campaign about APC will face the full wrath of my anger. I ready kill person.
Which kind wicked govt be this.
How just imagine what I am reading. Terrorists don get mind to dey pla to attack barracks and govt dey tell people to run. Abi make them run go Niger or Cameroon like yorubas ran to Benin republic.
Re: Police Order People To Vacate Barracks Near Jos Prison by joe54: 9:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Awesome

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Became President By Accident – Obasanjo / Finally, Jonathan Declares Interest In 2015 Election / Marwa, Supporters Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.