Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,669 members, 7,827,458 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man (250 Views)

Woman Banned From Getting Pregnant After Having 44 Kids At 36 Years / "Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Man city agree to £44.5m deal. sportbreaknew. .com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man by Abiodun1212: 4:01am On Nov 29, 2021

Re: 40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man by Holla911(m): 4:21am On Nov 29, 2021
She's a stupid nymphomaniac who doesn't care about her offsprings. She should be jailed for enriching poverty into her community. angry

1 Like

Re: 40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Only in Africa!
Go ye into the world and multiply.
I dunno why the uncle above me is running a convulsion. What do you mean by enriching poverty in her community!
OG, don't always look at the dark side of things. She might have also given a substantial boast to the population of her community, especially as it has to do with government determining who gets what, when and how.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man by caesymore(m): 6:19am On Nov 29, 2021
Abiodun1212:
Click here to read and watch the video https://freshplay.com.ng/40-year-old-woman-gives-birth-to-44-kids-from-one-man/

Meeeehn. That's the height of it, someone above me said she is enriching her community with poverty that I doubt, na this type dey venture and prosper exceedingly grate in Agriculture.

Strong Woman.
Re: 40-year-old Woman Gives Birth To 44 Kids From One Man by gasparpisciotta: 7:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Impossicant

(1) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife For Sleeping With Judge To Set Him Free From Jail / Agency Cleaners – Who Are They? / How A Boeing B747 Returns To Sky After Years In Desert Storage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.