Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy (511 Views)

Enugu Ladies!! / I Am Bored!! I Need A Guy To Have Fun With. / Needs A Guy For Sexual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by Wildlover(m): 5:52am On Nov 29, 2021
Re: Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by kingsceemark(m): 6:05am On Nov 29, 2021
Wildlover:
I'll make you go crazy sucking that pussy, my big black dick is gonna grind that pussy good, you're gonna cum very hard I assure you....I'll fulfill your fantasies in a way that will blow your mind....I have a big dick and my pre-intimacy, head game, tongue action is first class and top notch, I'd take you to cloud 10 for as long as you can have me I assure you, I last long and will pound and suck that pussy good, action they say is louder than words...contact me on 07059661291 or WhatsApp me

Jesus Christ loves you, forsake your idle mindset and engage yourself into something meaningful and safe your hopeless life
Re: Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by Wildlover(m): 2:10am On Dec 19, 2021
Re: Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by Wildlover(m): 1:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
Re: Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by Wildlover(m): 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Enugu Ladies In Need Of A Guy by Wildlover(m): 4:44am On Mar 21
smiley

(1) (Reply)

All Leo's In The House Get Hooked Up Here / Lonely Guy Need A Lady / I Want A Seriou Girl Friend Below 18 To 22 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.