Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested (10799 Views)

Pictures From The Jos Prison Attack & Attempted Jail Break / Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escapees / How Sowore Was Manhandled And Re-Arrested By The DSS (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Kwanza: 9:08am On Nov 29, 2021
Plateau Attempted Jail Break : 7 Escapees Re-arrested

The Police authorities in Plateau State say they have rearrested 7 inmates that escaped the medium-security custodial centre in Jos,when the facility came under attack by yet to be identified gunmen Sunday evening.

The Commissioner of Police in the State,Bartholomew Onyeka led the reinforcement to the scene upon receiving the reports and directed that the entire centre be cordoned.

A stop and search order was immediately enforced,and in the process 7 escapees were re-arrested by the Police and are in Custody.

One of the escapee has voluntarily surrendered himself to the authority.

The CP reaffirmed that the Police and other Security Agencies are currently on the ground to effectively deprive the attackers from any chance of achieving their intention.

The situation has been brought under control by the swift response of security operatives to the scene.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=263316652496147&id=100064534426548

6 Likes

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by id4sho(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
sad
Sorrow Tears and Blood / Fela Kuti
Hey yeah
Everybody run, run, run
Everybody scatter, scatter
Some people lost some bread
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Police dey come, army dey come
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah

Seven minutes later
All done cool down, brother
Police done go away
Army done disappear

Them leave sorrow, tears, and blood
Them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark) them regular trademark
(Them regular trademark)
That is why

Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly died
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah

Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear

Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark
La, la, la, la

My people self dey fear too much
We fear for the thing we no see
We fear for the air around us
We fear to fight for freedom
We fear to fight for liberty
We fear to fight for justice
We fear to fight for happiness
We always get reason to fear

We no want die
We no want wound
We no want quench
We no want go
I get one child
Mama dey for house
Papa dey for house

I want build house
I don build house
I no want quench
I want enjoy
I no want go
Ah

So policeman go slap your face
You no go talk
Army man go whip your yansh
You go dey look like donkey
Rhodesia dey do them own
Our leaders dey yab for nothing
South Africa dey do them own

Them regular trademark
Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
Regular trademark (them regular trademark)
That is why

Everybody run, run, run
Somene nearly die
Confusion everywhere

Ah, na so
Time will dey go
Time no wait for nobody
Like that: choo, choo, choo, choo, ah
But police go dey come, army go dey come
With confusion
In style like this

Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die
Someone just die
Confusion everywhere
Hey yeah

Seven minutes later
Police done go away
Army done disappear

Them regular trademark (them regular trademark)
Them regular trademark
That is why

Everybody run, run, run
Someone nearly die

Source: Musixmatch

Songwriters: Anikulapo Kuti Fela
Sorrow Tears and Blood lyrics ©

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by smartasuen(m): 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
Back to square zero. These ones just added additional 10 years to their time.

3 Likes

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Odobaone: 9:28am On Nov 29, 2021
It's fine they were arrested. Crime no be the way forward anywhere
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Authommy: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2021
mission failed

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by DropsMic(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Worst jail break ever

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Maxymilliano(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2021
Okay
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by LeeSantos(m): 9:29am On Nov 29, 2021
grin
I used to like those northerners, and I still do like some I have some as friends I the west here.
But now Most core northerners are terrorists.
It 101% sure they were unluckily caught on their way to reunite with their coworkers in the forest
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by InoGetJoy: 9:29am On Nov 29, 2021
I thought the police said they had surrounded the prison and trapped the jail-breakers inside, how then did these ones escape?

11 Likes

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by wink2015(m): 9:30am On Nov 29, 2021
EVEN TO FEED PRISONER TODAY has now become a burden to the federal government.

Those re-arrested might be those that are approaching the end of their prison terms.
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Sabadon(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Abok! Schofield grin

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
smartasuen:
Back to square zero. These ones just added additional 10 years to their time.

Your comment reminds me of one tale from the USA.

One American had just a few months left on his sentence when he escaped from prision. He was caught, and 4 years were added to his sentence as a result.

One of his fellow prisoners, who was serving a life sentence, was just wondering at the guy/escapee's lack of wisdom. 'All he had to do was to endure for a few more measly months...just a few months, but no".

4 Likes

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by winterlover: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Why should it be difficult to breakout of yeye naija jail?

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by foreveryoung1515(f): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
I hope they're not innocent people going about their daily lives

2 Likes

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Deserea: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
Sheik Gumi on the beat
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by AmazingELixir: 9:31am On Nov 29, 2021
lipsrsealed

Hmm this is the first time I'm reading there were escapees...what we've been reading earlier are attempted jail break and trapped gun men.

Seem people are being economical with actually what transpared there.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Ekpenuwa(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2021
Prison break season 4&5
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by rondef(m): 9:32am On Nov 29, 2021
I thought these guys said that they secured the perimeter fence while the attackers were inside yesterday? U can never distort the truth, cuz truth is coherent and logical
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by InoGetJoy: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2021
wink2015:
EVEN TO FEED PRISONER TODAY has now become a burden to the federal government.

Those re-arrested might be those that are approaching the end of their prison terms.
It'll surprise you to know that 70% of people in Nigerian prisons are Awaiting Trial
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by smartasuen(m): 9:33am On Nov 29, 2021
backbencher:

Your comment reminds me of one tale from the USA.

One American had just a few months left on his sentence when he escaped from prision. He was caught, and 4 years were added to his sentence as a result.

One of his fellow prisoners, who was serving a life sentence, was just wondering at the guy/escapee's lack of wisdom. 'All he had to do was to endure for a few more measly months...just a few months, but no".

I'm telling you bro
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by Alababoys: 9:34am On Nov 29, 2021
wonderful
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by king6869: 9:35am On Nov 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:35am On Nov 29, 2021
I thought it was reported that security agencies cordoned the area and swiftly surrounded by trapping the perpetrators. The news here sounds as if the jail break was successful.
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by sammyj: 9:36am On Nov 29, 2021
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by jrusky(m): 9:38am On Nov 29, 2021
They should surround the facility with everything possible those bastards bandits must not escape they should be given only 2 options its either they surrender and just enter the jail by direct entry or get eliminated that is it.

1 Like

Re: Plateau Attempted Jail Break: 7 Escapees Re-Arrested by newinventions: 9:38am On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: We Will Stabilise Nigeria’s Democracy With Next Year’s Election / Economic Importance Of Lagos Calabar Coastal High Way / If Court Ordered That Dasuki Be Released, It Should Be Obeyed —orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.