Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) (47551 Views)

Davido, Chioma & Ifeanyi Have A Nice Time Together At His London O2 Show (Video) / Starboy Fest: Wizkid Brings Naira Marley, Burna Boy, Tiwa Savage On Stage / Aloma, Davido's Crew Slams Wizkid Over O2 Show. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
If you are big, you are big. Wizkid is big.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
But his account sabi dress baba. I no won sabi dress abeg, make my account fat.
I feel you

Owo ni koko

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by smile4kenn(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Leaforever:
Wizkid brings out Chris Brown at O2 show for singer’s first UK performance in a decade
Brown was banned from entering the UK in 2010 after he was arrested for assaulting his then-girlfriend Rihanna.

Wizkid brought out R&B singer Chris Brown during the first of his sold-out shows at the O2 Arena in London.

The Nigerian artist was performing as part of his Made in Lagos tour. The first show broke the record for fastest-selling Afrobeats gig after tickets sold out in under 12 minutes.
During last night’s (Sunday 28 November) performance, Wizkid brought out special guests including Nigerian artist Tems and UK rapper Skepta.

Chris Brown came out to perform a rendition of “Go Crazy”, his 2020 collaboration with Young Thug.

It marked the controversial R&B singer’s first UK performance in over a decade. Brown was banned from entering the UK in 2010 after he was arrested in 2009 for assaulting his then-girlfriend, artist Rihanna, after a Grammy's party.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPMFknhCs5s

Source:
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/chris-brown-wizkid-o2-ban-b1965972.html%3famp

sweet!

https://gist.am/what-interesting-story-or-news-did-you-read-today/a/1843
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by ZombiePUNISHER: 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Leaforever:

Lol he had a collaboration wt Chris Brown on his SFTOS album (2017) but they've been friends before dt.
Wizkid was on Chris Brown's US tour in 2013 and Chris Brown talked about his 'nigerian brother' in a TV Interview during Azonto days. Wizkid just doesn't famz or talk about his 'international friends'. He and Future are also close friends.

track tittle?
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Olamilekxy(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Gospel2Day:
The way to Hell fire is very popular and populous, but very perilous.
Satan is using the likes of Wizkid to promote the broadway to Hell and to populate the infernal eternal and final home of unrepentant sinners and worldlings.
Repent and surrender your life to Jesus before it is too late.
No one who listens to and follow these immoral singers will make heaven.
Jesus is coming soonest.
Shalom.

You going to hell I'm 100% sure
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by rondef(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
There are ONLY 2 musicians in this post-2face generation: Wizkid and the rest.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Krismas(m): 3:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
mainman7:
(I will Reply for the guy you responded to. Since you think you know than him, but your Prideful knowledge is far too shallow.) You agree that both Luciferace and Hydra Vulgaris are in the VaaSin.
I remember something now that is bringing tears to my eyes: My old Grandma would delightfully watch me play with any insects. But the day I delightfully caught a Firefly and brought it into the House, he screamed terrified "Go and throw it outside! And never touch that again!" I was like what bites this woman today like this. Pls, share your Story if your Elderly Parents have ever exposed any Mystery or Secret about FireFlies to you. Why on Earth would they name it "PananPanan(Fire Extinguisher) in the first place?! I believe it puts out Light of Glory from child's life because I don't see how it can put out a physical Flame. A Scripture has just come to my heart now cry that "The Candle Flame shall no more burn in you, for by Pharmakia/Medicine, you and all People from all Nations were deceived (to take the Mark of the Beast.) And those that Traded you to Satan were great Merchants of the World (Politicians, Satanic Scientists, Business Tycoons, Modern Pharisees Religeous Leaders, etc.) Revelation 18:23 Ancient African holds so much Mysteries

So, Grandma and most Ancient Africans know that what Scientists later call Luciferace turns humans to Lucifer Race and Extinguishes the Light/Life SOURCE(why they call it Panapana!) Or destroys ability of latent Genuine Immortality resident in unpolluted Eternal Human Soul. Pls, Confirm if your Grandparents have ever told you that Fireflies is not something to Play with at all! Our forefathers Love the CREATOR more than the evil Colonizers that later came to deceive us, and I believe most would make Heaven while the Satanic Agents that traded the Freedom of Humanity to Satan just for selfish Power shall roast in HellFire forever! Sincerely, we are so blessed in Africa, but those that sold their Souls to Satan came to deceive us that we knew nothing.

Yes, this is Answer to your Question above: because Fireflies, Water Hydra, etc never existed on Earth before the falling Angels came down to hijack some of our beautiful Women and married them. And the Product is Half Human half Demonic known as Giant Nephilims who Taught humans Sorceries, Genetic Engineering, Sexual Pavertions, etc. They then manufactured Fireflies, WaterHydra, etc through of the Genetic Engineering done on our Insects and Animals by infusing Satanic glowing genome of Lucifer the Light bearer into animals during the Days of Noah. etc They also slept with some of the Animals. Some of the animals that the Fallen Angels adopted and slept with produced supernatural giants Hybrids now known as MamyWater, etc. They also genetically engineered and mixed Human genes with Wolf to produce WareWolf, Gorilla and Man to Produce Big Food, Horse and Man, etc.

Remember that Humanity's Bloodline was pure from the Adam and Even until the Days of Noah when they Fallen Angel started mating with Humans and encouraged Genetic Engineering of Humanity itself! This was why our CREATOR had to wipe off that Generation except just 8 People that maintain their Pure Human Bloodline; Noah and his Family.

Now recall the greatest Warning that MESSIAH gave us before HE ascended into Heaven?! HE said we should watch out for after Wars and Rumors of Wars etc, that when the End Time finally ends just before HE Returns, that this World shall onece again become like the Days of Noah when deceitful Demonic Human Genetic Engineering became the norm, the order of the day! HE said as soon as we see this start happening, everyone that is Heavenly-minded should quickly start Focusing Prayer on being Permanently Holy in Preparation for HIS Return to come and take us out of here! We should not be like the Foolish Virgins that refused to filled their Lamps through Fasting and Serious Prayer of Consecration!

Rapture would happen very soon! Accept the HOLY SPIRIT of MESSIAH as your LORD and Everlasting Owner and Prepare to meet your CREATOR. We shall not be left behind into the Terrible Judgement that shall come upon this World after the Saints have being pulled Out in JESUS' YAHAWASHA HaMashiac's Holy Name!!!!!!!
grin The name Lucifer is God’s name Wrongly used for Satan. It’s no different from Satan erroneously called Esu, which is a transliteration of Iesus or Jesus. The devil is comfortably bearing all the names of God, while God is being called Lord, Amen and all the names of the Devil
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Starz825(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

When you are big, you are big.
You don't need to go about paying other influential artistes to jump on your song and give it a boost.

Made in Lagos is the best Nigerian album and little wonder the Made in Lagos Tour is madly successful and shattering records.

Big Wiz is not your regular Nigerian noise maker artiste. Dude was able to project ahead of time and while others were at home singing trash and beefing each other, Wiz was grinding on a low and hit the international scene.

Wiz single-handedly gave Tems a platform, a shoulder to lean on and a grammy nomination. The first ever for a Nigerian female artiste. That is more than Wiz giving Tems Ten Million Naira.

Proudly Wizkid FC.

See you at the Grammys!

Cc: Omicron007, Aidejay.
But wait ooo...
Why wizkid no give same int'l recognition to Terri ryms....
I'm just thinking out loud oo
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by izubext007: 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wiz kid is really a star boy .

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 3:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
I just can't stop loving this wizkid of a short but mighty man and davido too
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Metsolo: 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
actually Nigerian artist are shutting down shows and selling out arenas on the international scene, some are loud cuz of the figure involve some are low as well. however they doing jux great
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm grateful I'm a legit fan of Wizkid! Dude is a definition of Greatness, Blessing and Success!

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Worldtaker: 3:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
PavillionEnergy:
shocked

When you are big, you are big.
You don't need to go about paying other influential artistes to jump on your song and give it a boost.

Made in Lagos is the best Nigerian album and little wonder the Made in Lagos Tour is madly successful and shattering records.

Big Wiz is not your regular Nigerian noise maker artiste. Dude was able to project ahead of time and while others were at home singing trash and beefing each other, Wiz was grinding on a low and hit the international scene.

Wiz single-handedly gave Tems a platform, a shoulder to lean on and a grammy nomination. The first ever for a Nigerian female artiste. That is more than Wiz giving Tems Ten Million Naira.

Proudly Wizkid FC.

See you at the Grammys!

Cc: Omicron007, Aidejay.
All you Wizzy FC always amplifying things. Which one is first ever female for a Grammy? Did you go through 2020 Grammy nominations, can't you see Tiwa Savage there? Check out past winners or nominations , you will find many Nigerian female artistes even the popular Sade Adu. Calm down with the normal achievements bro.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Machala

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido Still Leads

He leads in noisemaking. Just go and buy his tickets and stop making noise like your leader.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
AmazingELixir:
grin

So can we then say Big Wiz is in trouble for featuring a banned artist in the UK...

His ban woukd have been lifted, if not, Breezy wouldn't be able to perform. They respect law more than us.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:
Why is he dressed like an Eskimo? undecided

You think UK's weather is Rain and Harmattan? Get learned

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Starz825:

But wait ooo...
Why wizkid no give same int'l recognition to Terri ryms....
I'm just thinking out loud oo

undecided undecided undecided

So he should force Terri's song down people's throat? You think Tems only got that fame and recognition by Nigerian followers only? If we are to go by Nigerian followers choice, they woukd pick Terri over Tems.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
babatee90:
They say he has pride, he is stingy, he doesn't give, he no dey support people, he no dey do give away, he no dey do cruise.
Album no sweet, album no get hit, his time don pass, AFTER ALL THEY SAID!!!!

Reality no care about your feelings.
This is the reality right here

Machala is nobody's mate.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
Austinbiggy:
Am not really fan of wiskid but what's happening with davido or his music don't sell again.

He should learn to sing iconic songs, not just noise.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Damian10(m): 3:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
I stick out my chest and tell you no one, absolutely no one is like WIZ, e no get mate nor rival....we meet at the grammies

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Gospel2Day: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
Olamilekxy:

You going to hell I'm 100% sure

My comment must have hit home very hard on you.
I'm a child of God, on pilgrimage to heaven. I'm not perfect, but I'm striving to be perfect by avoiding shows of shame like the one above.
Jesus is Lord.
Shalom.
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

You think UK's weather is Rain and Harmattan? Get learned

So na because of ordinary UK weather him dress like that?

If na Siberia him dey nkó? That mean say him go wear 3 layers of blanket join undecided
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by GodIsBiafran: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
There are ONLY 2 musicians in this post-2face generation: Wizkid and the rest. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:

So na because of ordinary UK weather him dress like that?

If na Siberia him dey nkó? That mean say him go wear 3 layers of blanket join undecided

Guy, go and rest and think about how you will sleep in the heat tonight. Commenting like a dumb being.

3 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by candygist: 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
BadRadio:
What are they wearing in the name of fashion?
Why are you so concerned ?
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by Kobicove(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

Guy, go and rest and think about how you will sleep in the heat tonight. Commenting like a dumb being.

I know poverty has warped your mind but don't think all of us are as hungry as you.

If you must know my apartment is fully air-conditioned and I have a large generator that can carry at least 3 split unit ACs at the same time...trust me, you're the one who will be sweating buckets in the heat tonight grin
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by HBB1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
miketyler:

In all your sayings never call any of Gods creation as being devilish; you just don’t jump out all in the name of preaching to say frightful gibberish.

He is showing signs of schizophrenia.

His analogy is so warped!
Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by candygist: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Antoeni:
Davido Still Leads

Leads the like of Adekunle gold, small doctor, Destiny boy and focalistic. Wizkid and burna are world global artiste. Do you get it ?

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Brings Chris Brown On Stage At O2 Show (Video) by MufasaLion: 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kobicove:

I know poverty has warped your mind but don't think all of us are as hungry as you.

If you must know my apartment is fully air-conditioned and I have a large generator that can carry at least 3 split unit ACs at the same time...trust me, you're the one who will be sweating buckets in the heat tonight grin

grin grin grin

He was pained. Now this is the energy I wanted from you. So crawl back to your cave and make no more noise, boy!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Wears See-Through Top & Bum Shorts / Singer Mr 2kay blasts MC Galaxy after Etinosa went nude on his live feed / Eniola Badmus' Look To OLIC3 Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.