Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay (602 Views)

Which State Has The Worst Capital In Nigeria? / Awka As State Capital Of Anambra: 30 Years After (Video, Photos) / Pictures Of Awka Anambra State Capital That You Haven't Seen (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 9:37am On Nov 29, 2021
I urgently need to renew my international passport but I keep hearing that passport booklets are not available in many places. Worse still, there are many that have continued to wait for months now to collect their passport without success.

I was told that Owerri immigration office is "scam" and going there is a waste of time and resources. So, who knows which state capital one can go to in SE or SS and obtain his passport without much delay? I also heard that Abakiliki immigration office is okay but I'm not sure so who can confirm please?
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2021
Na wa o, nobody wan respond?

I no jus understand, does it mean no one got any info about immigration officer in SE and SS undecided
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 11:02am On Nov 29, 2021
I need to do this ASAP, anyone with any information should help please!
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Juoflife1(f): 3:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bayelsa
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Teaser4(m): 3:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
State of emergency

Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Vickiechuks(m): 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Owerri
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vickiechuks:
Owerri

Are you sure about Owerri office? I have been hearing that nothing serious is going on there.
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 5:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Juoflife1:
Bayelsa

Please how sure are you about Yenegoa?
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by bemagnify: 5:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Biafrarep:

Please how sure are you about Yenegoa?

Please Bayelsa takes 3 weeks now. Previously it was less than 5 hours.
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 5:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
bemagnify:

Please Bayelsa takes 3 weeks now. Previously it was less than 5 hours.

Awww, anyways thanks for the clarification. I'm seriously in urgent need of renewing my international passport and I can't afford unnecessary delays.

Modified***I just checked your moniker now, bro it's been ages, where have you been? Are you still into freelancing?
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Nobody: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Akwa Ibom...same day stuff with 100k
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by regizoch(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Go to Abakiliki, they usually have booklet.
They have lesser application compare to other states in SE
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by bemagnify: 8:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
Biafrarep:

Awww, anyways thanks for the clarification. I'm seriously in urgent need of renewing my international passport and I can't afford unnecessary delays.

Modified***I just checked your moniker now, bro it's been ages, where have you been? Are you still into freelancing?

Yes... Bro..I am still a freelancer
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Richdee1(m): 11:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just go to kano or Kaduna, I promise you the next day or even thst day you'll get it
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 1:34pm On Nov 30, 2021
regizoch:
Go to Abakiliki, they usually have booklet.
They have lesser application compare to other states in SE

I have heard so much about Abakiliki, it seems I just have to go there.
Re: Which State Capital In SE/SS Can One Renew International Passport Without Delay by Biafrarep(m): 1:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
Richdee1:
Just go to kano or Kaduna, I promise you the next day or even thst day you'll get it

Kano? Kaduna? That's extreme bro! The distance alone and security risks along Abuja/Kaduna/Kano highway is something else.

My Reminiscent Journey From PH To Ilorin. / Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration / Relocation From Nigeria To UK Japa System