Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,263 members, 7,811,734 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration (600 Views)

PMB Rues Youth Migration, Seeks Europe's Partnership To Halt Trend / Nigerians Who Used World Cup As Migration Strategy Stranded In Russia Photo / Vehicular Movement Will Be Restrict In Agege Area By January 4 (details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by phemmylink(m): 11:33pm On Feb 19, 2022
Today the president stated this in an article he penned to mark the participation of Nigeria at the ongoing 6th EU -Africa summit in Brussels, Belgium.

Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by doggedfighter(f): 12:27am On Feb 20, 2022
undecided
Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by uthlaw: 12:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Is he mad or something!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by 1stGenAmerican(f): 12:47am On Feb 20, 2022
In essence he is telling them that he wants to help them keep Nigerians out of their countries. Buhari is just like the Africans that sold other Africans to Oyinbo to be slaves.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by Macphenson: 6:29am On Feb 20, 2022
Thunder fire this bastard. After making life miserable for Nigerians , they decided to make way for themselves and generation outside your evil and wicked rule, now you also want to stop them.

God punish you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by Maxxim: 7:30am On Feb 20, 2022
1stGenAmerican:
In essence he is telling them that he wants to help them keep Nigerians out of their countries. Buhari is just like the Africans that sold other Africans to Oyinbo to be slaves.
Big time, it keeps dawning in we wey Neva get money to japa cry
Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by JapaProfessor: 11:16am On Feb 20, 2022
This must be about illegal immigrants.
Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by nairacountry(m): 11:57am On Feb 20, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6994691/caveat-emptor-before-giving-money

Read this before you give your hard earned money to this fraudulent company.
I shared with you my personal experience with them plus evidence
Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by Rictech: 12:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just imagine na, so this is your goodbye gift to Nigerian youths? What have you and your govt done to encourage the youths to stay back in the country? can they access loan for startups & entrepreneurship(not talking of the scam tradermoni)? Are there job opportunities? Security of lives & properties? Inflation nkor? Abi him think say BMC work na work? This man is not right upstairs.
Migration is as old as man, you & your evil intention of keeping the jakpa-minded youths within this contraption cannot stop it no matter how you try
Re: Buhari Seeks Europe's Help To Restrict Youth Migration by Dollarremix(m): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2022
Dis man don craze finish

(1) (Reply)

My Amanchor Cave Adventure And Guide / I / Pls I Need Answers.i Alter My Birth Certificate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.