Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) (54632 Views)

Seyi Shay's Braless Open Chest Outfit To AMAA (Photos) / Sola Sobowale's Outfit To AMAA Awards 2019 / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by shankara7: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita outclassed them

4 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Perfecttouchade: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by MrImole: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beautiful!
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.

Abeg bros u be 21 savage? Na wa o

3 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.

Who is this comrade?!. Lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
visijo:
My neighbors have started buying Christmas fowl
I'm just laughing.
Fowl that will soon lost grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Antoeni(m): 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
"A man and his wife traveled to the zoo. They found a monkey who was passionately playing with his female. His wife said to him, "What a romantic couple."

Then, they found a lion and his lioness separated from each other; the silent lion sat alone in his corner as if the lioness did not exist. His wife said to him, "What a sad scene without love."

Her husband then said to her, “Throw that stone at the lioness and watch.” When she threw the stone at her, the lion roared to defend his lioness. Then they saw the monkeys again and she did the same by throwing a stone; the monkey then jumped up and abandoned his female to save his own skin.

Her husband then told her, “Do not be deceived by what you see as romance in some, often it is a deceiving appearance that hides an empty heart; there are others on the contrary who show nothing, but their hearts are full of sincere love."

"Sadly we have so many monkeys, and so few lions nowadays."

8 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Honestly, had same thoughts.
Especially for the Lady wearing the tent.
How will adequate Air permeate her thighs?
Xcept she has got a split-unit AC underneath
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by phranklyn92(m): 1:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why Michael Carrick allowed Antonio Rudiger score that 4th goal remains a mystery to me.

Imagine Ralph Rangnick getting past Reece James with ease at every opportunity.

Man, I hope Liverpool can avoid relegation this season.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by kingsleefolli(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
The 4th picture can never enter Keke maruwa.i swear.woman came to this world with official wahala.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by JooEeL(m): 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Don't let the pancakes deceive you.

Someone can't keep looking so young since year 2000 till 2021. Who be fool?
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by ActuaRise696969: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Why should people care what others wear?

Thinking of how to design a rocket here
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by bobntu: 1:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita's outfit would have been way classier without that cleavage window

3 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by tiswell(m): 1:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
BlackyOne:
Truly nor be by size grin imagine referring to the fattest one as "others"

OP is body shaming wink
you really have low self-esteem traits.
You have indirectly shown us that you are thin like bonga fish.
It's only you that saw the 'others" remark you gave to the chubby lady.

Na fat she fat,she no kii person!!!
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by usoroakpan(m): 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good one o. Fine fine girls

Watch Ballon d'Or Ceremony 2021 Live using this link

https://www.usmlelab.com/2021/11/watch-ballon-d-livestream.html
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by eaglez(m): 1:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
Werey grin grin grin grin
visijo:
My neighbors have started buying Christmas fowl
I'm just laughing.
Fowl that will soon lost grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by BlackyOne: 1:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
tiswell:
you really have low self-esteem traits.
You have indirectly shown us that you are thin like bonga fish.
It's only you that saw the 'others" remark you gave to the chubby lady.

Na fat she fat,she no kii person!!!

Oya cry me a lagoon...
I have never been thin in my entire life
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Aje.....

where have you been all this while...hope say you no forget the 2 by 2 i wan dash you for head.. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by NwaIgboBoy(m): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita Domnic my babe girl I remember when I used to knack her
in my dream oo!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
I love Rita's dress. It's so beautiful.
Simple and beautiful with no too much drama.

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
In some cases it is as a result of the tights that some women wear. It is really bad, because such underwear does not allow the circulation of air around the genitals.
In this our hot climate, some ladies even wear pant and also wear the tight. You can imagine how much heat and sweat then accumulates around the vagina. This can lead to yeast infection, yeast thrives in warm and moist environments.
Sweating around the vagina can cause vagina odor.

Ladies the only underwear you should be wearing is pant, not just any pant, but cotton pant. Cotton pants allow for the circulation of air around your vagina.

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

6 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 1:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The fact is that I love stinking pussies, they are so sweet
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 1:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
All these one no even know something dey boil in Nigeria.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Antoeni:
"A man and his wife traveled to the zoo. They found a monkey who was passionately playing with his female. His wife said to him, "What a romantic couple."

Then, they found a lion and his lioness separated from each other; the silent lion sat alone in his corner as if the lioness did not exist. His wife said to him, "What a sad scene without love."

Her husband then said to her, “Throw that stone at the lioness and watch.” When she threw the stone at her, the lion roared to defend his lioness. Then they saw the monkeys again and she did the same by throwing a stone; the monkey then jumped up and abandoned his female to save his own skin.

Her husband then told her, “Do not be deceived by what you see as romance in some, often it is a deceiving appearance that hides an empty heart; there are others on the contrary who show nothing, but their hearts are full of sincere love."

"Sadly we have so many monkeys, and so few lions nowadays."
Animals and their shenanigans do not apply to evolved and non evolved human beings.

Please delete this crap.

2 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Ramadangcfr(m): 2:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
LoudlyMouthed:
wink

U re bias grin
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by seyz91(m): 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
You no lie
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by oluwaahmed: 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita Dominic has obviously drunk from the fountain of youth. Damn so ageless.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Ramadangcfr(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Drinokrane:

It will take an hour or more to unwrap the lady on pink.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Taich(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Looks like sanity is gradually been restored.

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Ramadangcfr(m): 2:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Drinokrane:

It will take an hour or more to unwrap the lady on pink. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by TuFab(f): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Who dash Funke that shape shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Tonto Dikeh & Hubby Padlock Their Love At The Love Lock Bridge, Paris (pics / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex / 7 Artistes That Are Not Making Money From The Music Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.