Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,100 members, 7,818,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) (54644 Views)

Seyi Shay's Braless Open Chest Outfit To AMAA (Photos) / Sola Sobowale's Outfit To AMAA Awards 2019 / Nse Ikpe-Etim Rocks Transparent Outfit To AMAA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by BENARI: 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Is Funke Akindele not the excon? shocked
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Onewazobia(m): 2:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
visijo:
My neighbors have started buying Christmas fowl
I'm just laughing.
Fowl that will soon lost grin grin

Please pity the poor man

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
angelfallz:
In some cases it is as a result of the tights that some women wear. It is really bad, because such underwear does not allow the circulation of air around the genitals.
In this our hot climate, some ladies even wear pant and also wear the tight. You can imagine how much heat and sweat then accumulates around the vagina. This can lead to yeast infection, yeast thrives in warm and moist environments.
Sweating around the vagina can cause vagina odor.

Ladies the only underwear you should be wearing is pant, not just any pant, but cotton pant. Cotton pants allow for the circulation of air around your vagina.

They are not confident

Some even wear jeans short under

3 Likes

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin
Women and their funny fashion to impress

Just negodu Afriko Cinderella

Many yards of material wasted on this wedding gown

She be like butterfly..

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by angelfallz(m): 3:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wow shorts and jeans?! WTH

EmekaBlue:
They are not confident

Some even wear jeans short under
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by drealzum(m): 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.
1 in 4 ladies is high.
25% is a real cause to worry.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by sematec(m): 3:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita my crush cool cool cool
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Rexymania(m): 4:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Guy you dey craze o grin grin grin

NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ladies be dressing the most to get our attention yet paying the least attention to what matters the most; their personal hygiene.

One in every 4 ladies smell horribly down below and with this statistics, I no longer get moved by how angelic they appear.

What shall it profit a woman if you look like a goddess yet your kpekus stinks like dead fish.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by FahBuLous: 4:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
visijo:
My neighbors have started buying Christmas fowl
I'm just laughing.
Fowl that will soon lost grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by ademuyiwa20(f): 4:53pm On Nov 29, 2021
Am I seeing wedding gown over there. grin angry

MTN data subscription available for as low as#300/GB. do well to patronize. More details in signature.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 5:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
PlaysNigeria:
The gods has spoken grin

I never see craze person like that guy..
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by ThuGGeR147: 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
I swear you no normal at all.... Lol grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Frenzy01(m): 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
Beautiful people. But women get time Sha.. See this one pink wedding gown grin grin

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog breed. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by IzzyAgu: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Wetin that Pink girl wear for body.

Power Chute!
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Odani: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

U too invest in yourself by carrying classy girls. Stop making out with cheap ladies, there are a thousand and one clean ladies out there regàrdless of their financial status how come u only meet d fish smelly types
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by afam007: 8:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
EmekaBlue:
grin
Women and their funny fashion to impress

Just negodu Afriko Cinderella

Many yards of material wasted on this wedding gown
Hahahahaha unpon all the materials she used still e no fit cover her breast

1 Like

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Elidrisy20: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Rita you no go marry? We are in 2021 ooo approaching 2022
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Tinney104(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

NwaAmaikpe I notice that you're saying d right my brus but I can't assure you that you can make heaven bcoz I know you don't even care about making heaven again...... Werey man

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by MrPresent(m): 10:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
This Nwa baby dress wey Rita wear sef. Na becos say na AMAA.

If to say na AMVCA, She no go wear this Nwa baby cloth.
Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by rafcrown(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2021
STATISTICS FROM YOUR SISTERS AND FEMALE MEMBERS OF YOUR CLAN? RESPECT WOMEN.
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Re: What Rita Dominic, Funke Akindele, Others Wore To AMAA 2021 (Photos) by Holdis110: 6:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
EFCC ARRESTED 60 YAHOO BOYS IN OGUN STATE
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission EFCC has arrested 60 suspected internet fraudsters (yahoo boys) at their award night ceremony at the conference Hotel in Abeokuta, Ogun state.
In an investigation by Efcc, it was revealed that the event tagged "Peer Youths Award" was organised to reward high-level internet fraudsters.
The Efcc spokesperson,Mr Wilson Uwajaren listed the items recovered from the suspects at the point of arrest which includes: Exotic cars, electronic devices, laptops and mobile phones.
He also said that the suspects will soon be charged to court. [url]https://infohub101.com/2021/11/30/efcc-arrested-60-yahoo-boys-in-ogun-state/
[/url]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Flaunts Exotic Cars And Her Newly Completed Mansion [PICS / Meet Royalkennessy Cornelius Michaell, Cee-C & Model In Romantic Photoshoot / Ada Ameh Discloses Mental Health Challenge (pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.