Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc (855 Views)

Wike: South Will Shake Nigeria With Decision On 2023 Presidency / 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc / Yinka Odumakin: I’m In Shock – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 2:28pm On Jan 16, 2022
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

Hear it here now Tinubu will lose the 2023 presidency if he contest.
I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

If you like call me Igbo...it's not my concern.

Akpaneko Ami atank nor yorubas! Abasi bear me withness.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by uthlaw: 2:33pm On Jan 16, 2022
5% does not count!

10 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by slivertongue: 2:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
Middle belt is done voting APC en masse. APC brought nothing but sorrow &tears
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Gentlevip: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2022
Igbo permutations, yoruba commutation and hausa Kkk states combination

PDP are not even close. Reality
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2022
slivertongue:
Middle belt is done voting APC en masse. APC brought nothing but sorrow &tears
The middle belt was peaceful before the APC got to power abi?

Or you don forget what happened in places like Agatu so fast?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ThEGodFaThEr101(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
As a Yoruba guy from Igbęsa Ogun state i agree with you because the chicago drug baron will never become the president. He has nothing to offer other than recruiting 50 million Nigerian youths into the army and feeding them agbado, garri and cassava when he and his children sip campari.

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2022
OP, you forgot the latest rant from Tinubu when he told his northern masters to forget the inconsequential SS people over his decision to pick a northern muslim candidate.

We will show him how inconsequential our votes are to him by NOT voting for him.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by slivertongue: 2:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

Well I have said mine
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ChiefJusticeFuc: 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
DubaiLandLord:

The Agatu crisis in Benue began when Buhari's fulanis cousins invaded the region after he was sworn in.

Even Awusas in the NW won't vote Buhari or anything APC come 2023
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Sergio101(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bastard1stborn: 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2022
It doesn't matter who become the president of Nigeria come 2023... But the opportunity South South got through OBJ would never reach that region in the next 40years.

Mark my word.

You people always deny igbo politically so as not to be sidelined like the yeebos. But here come a tussle between the southerners, you have the gut to speak against the same west that orchestrated and positioned Nigerian dumbest and the most drunkard president ever who come from your region.

See I won't say anything so you people won't see my mention as insult but look ye people of noisy region...

Nigerians won't forget how you steered the ship of our nation and mismanaged embezzled our treasury.

What is your population self
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by atorioke(m): 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2022
We have told them several times but it seems they want to experience it. From Edo to Cross Rivers, the lesson would be too tough. Edo has passed her message already.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Misterone: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Everyday I come on nairaland Politics section and read while laughing at the Yorubas telling the Igbos the south south will vote Tinubu and Apc.
I'm from Akwa ibom state. Abak precisely. Though I agree I have soft spot for the Igbos but I'll say this without baise. Tinubu should not put hope on the SS come 2023 cause we will surely disappoint him. I'm not just saying this for my self but I'm telling you the truth today...80% of south south vote will go to the PDP candidate. No thanks to Buhari.
Buhari is and as always been a failure and his failure have robbed Tinubu off the chance of ruling.
I called my uncle the other time and we both talked about politics and it is resounding in Akwa ibom that PDP will be overwhelmingly voted. Afterall eventhe Bible tells us "affliction shall not arise a second time".

You yorubas that keep insulting the Igbos when they tell you we will not be voting APC are very dull individuals. Check from 1999 til date, the SS had/have always voted inline with the East. That should tell you something.

I'm sure he won't even win his region with even 60% votes. How does he then hope to win the south south and east? Its impossible na.
I'm sure also the middle belt will be lostto the APC. The north will certainly be a 50/50.

stop this your stupid analysis. you are but one person. politics is all about interest not individuals. wait, your elders will soon let you know. you go soon get sense.

1 Like

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 3:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Misterone:
stop this your stupid analysis. you are but one person. politics is all about interest not individuals. wait, your elders will soon let you know. you go soon get sense.
just like our elders Let us know that APC wil win Akwa ibom back in 2015/2019 ba?
Go and ask akpabio, himself lost his senatorial seat when decamped.
Have you ever had APC win the south south in a presidential election? What then is the miracle you guys will do this time?
We all know the middle belt will be taken by PDP at least 60-40...no thanks to Herdsmen wahala. And the north will certainly be 50/50 especially if it atiku contesting
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by 2elliot: 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
The north wants to keep power with them by fielding Tinubu from apc. They know he will not win in the south. Once PDP fields a popular northern that is equally recognized in the south, then it is game over. Abokis will again teach the south west political lessons soon.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Olachase(m): 6:12pm On Jan 16, 2022
For me I don't have anything to say now until after primary election, if Tinubu should win Primary bros forget the man go win presidential, make I wake you up, most people way day online no get voters card or no day vote na so them shout for buhari second presidential election buhari still win, after primary election yoruba way divide cus of osibanjo and Tinubu will come as one if you like day here day kill urself tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Misterone: 6:18pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifiokjohn:
just like our elders Let us know that APC wil win Akwa ibom back in 2015/2019 ba?
Go and ask akpabio, himself lost his senatorial seat when decamped.
Have you ever had APC win the south south in a presidential election? What then is the miracle you guys will do this time?
We all know the middle belt will be taken by PDP at least 60-40...no thanks to Herdsmen wahala. And the north will certainly be 50/50 especially if it atiku contesting
like I said earlier stop this stupid analysis. you did same in 2019 and you failed woefully. you have started again.
for one, you don't know the candidates of the major parties. you Igbos claiming to be SS like analysing rubbish. politics is all about interest not individuals.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by KanuIsCursed: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2022
Anybody but Nyanmuri is ok by me,any party that field Nyanmuri either as president or vice president will not smell aso rock.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Bettykeys: 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Keep your opinion to yourself.
Only one person can not speak for a region of divert interest.
Politicians in ur region will do the needful.

I can see the OP really emphasize more on Igbo that any statistic analysis.

If you so much love Igbo's why not donate your region for Beerfraud so that they can cannibalize your people grin

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:45pm On Jan 16, 2022
Bettykeys:

Keep your opinion to yourself.
Only one person can not speak for a region of divert interest.
Politicians in ur region will do the needful.

I can see the OP really emphasize more on Igbo that any statistic analysis.

If you so much love Igbo's why not donate your region for Beerfraud so that they can cannibalize your people grin
Yes, just like they did the needful in 2015/2019 election. You really are dull no offence.
Right from time, the South south have always voted in line with the East, If that doesn't tell you something, I wonder what will. By the way I'm not just one person, i.have families and extended families and Akwa ibomites that aren't in family but I'm close too...
It's the same. Pdp over APC.

By the way, Yoruba Man we have not forgotten what you guys did to Gej. We will be paying you guys back on the return leg come 2023

If I lie you, ask Akpabio
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 7:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
Misterone:
like I said earlier stop this stupid analysis. you did same in 2019 and you failed woefully. you have started again.
for one, you don't know the candidates of the major parties. you Igbos claiming to be SS like analysing rubbish. politics is all about interest not individuals.
Ok na. If in 2015 and 2019 we didn't change our stance...why would we change it now it is clear Buhari is a failure?

It was well analyzed in 2019. The APC has usual lost the East and South south... They could only win thanks to the north (Kano, katsina, kaduna)... Remember, 2019 it wasn't more than 1+ million votes Buhari could pipped atiku too. And Buhari thanks to him being fulani and being loved by the north. Now that it isn't Buhari or a northerner APC will be bringing... How do they hope to defeat atiku( if he is given the ticket) in the north? We all know the north will give atiku at least 50% voting... The north Central atiku will definitely win there. Tinubu will likely win the west but with a small margin 60/40. The East/south south is definitely for PDP.

Pdp will be so proud when you guys bring tinubu..I just dey laugh.

By the way if you like call me Aba boy, Anambra boy, imo boy... Your own business. When it is apparent that if you check most of my topics here it is largely about Akwa ibom.
I don't deny I love the Igbos nd I have always supported them and will keep supporting them.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Misterone: 9:10am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:
Ok na. If in 2015 and 2019 we didn't change our stance...why would we change it now it is clear Buhari is a failure?

It was well analyzed in 2019. The APC has usual lost the East and South south... They could only win thanks to the north (Kano, katsina, kaduna)... Remember, 2019 it wasn't more than 1+ million votes Buhari could pipped atiku too. And Buhari thanks to him being fulani and being loved by the north. Now that it isn't Buhari or a northerner APC will be bringing... How do they hope to defeat atiku( if he is given the ticket) in the north? We all know the north will give atiku at least 50% voting... The north Central atiku will definitely win there. Tinubu will likely win the west but with a small margin 60/40. The East/south south is definitely for PDP.

Pdp will be so proud when you guys bring tinubu..I just dey laugh.

By the way if you like call me Aba boy, Anambra boy, imo boy... Your own business. When it is apparent that if you check most of my topics here it is largely about Akwa ibom.
I don't deny I love the Igbos nd I have always supported them and will keep supporting them.
you wasted your time typing trash. don't use the word we. speak for yourself.
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by ifiokjohn(m): 10:35am On Jan 17, 2022
Misterone:
you wasted your time typing trash. don't use the word we. speak for yourself.
I can very well use the word we cause statistic from 2015 and 2019 prove me right. APC has never won anything state in the south south in the presidential elections. Prove me wrong
Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Ekpeitit(m): 10:38am On Jan 17, 2022
ifiokjohn:

Re: 2023: South South Will Shock Tinubu&apc by Ekpeitit(m): 10:41am On Jan 17, 2022
Please ignore this fool, he is 100% not from any part of Akwa Ibom State.
His attempt to speak Annang language and Ibibio language is laughable.
This is just another Biafran fool trying his best to attach to the Niger Delta.
Attachee.

(1) (Reply)

RIFAN: Fake One Million Pyramid Of Rice.(picture) / IPOB: Court Orders Fed Govt To Pay Kanu's Associates N200,000 / JUST IN: Simon Ekpa Hijacks IPOB Finland, Expels National Coordinator From Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.