Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) (27660 Views)

Burial Service Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photos And Video) / Obituary Poster Of Pastor Nomthi Odukoya (Photo) / Nomthi Rosemary, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wife Dies Of Cancer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by Damzy101(m): 8:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
AntiChristian:

But you responded already!

Was Jesus kept in the mortuary when he died?

Just asking!

Responded but didn't answer your question.
You so dull, man.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by SURElee(f): 9:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
FeedMeNews:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWL1eiFru0H/?utm_medium=copy_link

Bimbo Odukoya has 3 kids with Pastor Taiwo- Tolu Odukoya Ijogun, Jimi Odukoya and Tobi Odukoya.

Rest in peace Pastor Nomthi.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Nov 30, 2021
Damzy101:

Responded but didn't answer your question.
You so dull, man.

I agree I'm dull. You're duller!

Why respond and not answer? You could have walked pass here you know.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by AntiChristian: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
grin Abdul don't shift goal post,

I never mentioned embalming in any place

The chances of a Muslim surviving a coma of two days is zero especially if it happens outside an hospital

I never said Kurdistan is Nigeria don't shift goal post, Na you ask for examples of where it has happened

Btw I asked you some questions waiting your reply

I asked for localized and verifiable example!

Use a dictionary!
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by AntiChristian: 6:26am On Nov 30, 2021
Richy4:

People pay last respect not really for the dead to see... U are there to comfort the family she left behind...And also to thank the family for allowing her make such a positive impact on their lives (reasons for funeral oration)

Everyone is not really a boss in their places of work, If such thing like death should happen, relatives have to take proper leave of absence right? So that the organisation that they were working for will look for substitute..

Also, If the pastor has relatives abroad, Do you think they will feel happy to hear that their sister has passed on and had been buried?
In terms of Jesus's case, what do you think was Jewish tradition in terms of burying the dead?

If Jesus followed the Jewish tradition then which tradition are you following?

I don't think you'll ever be able to reason through this. Even if Jesus came down to give respect it would change nothing!

The same respect that doesnt profit the dead when alive.
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by Leverage2021: 6:58am On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

I asked for localized and verifiable example!

Use a dictionary!
ok I know a Muslim in my street that was buried alive as a Muslim when he was just in coma

How old are you again
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by AntiChristian: 7:58am On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
ok I know a Muslim in my street that was buried alive as a Muslim when he was just in coma

How old are you again

Older than you in knowledge and wisdom!

Give us the details of the Muslim. Let's verify it. Since it was your street, we should be able to confirm it.

Which doctors confirm s/he was in coma?
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by Leverage2021: 8:09am On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

Older than you in knowledge and wisdom!

Give us the details of the Muslim. Let's verify it. Since it was your street, we should be able to confirm it.

Which doctors confirm s/he was in coma?

I can see the extent of this your knowledge cry too bad it was older than mine when i was one year old

The Muslim name is AbdulRasheed, when he went into coma at home we his friends quickly contacted a medical doctor that was across the street to come examine him

The doctor certified he was on coma and mandated us to take him to hospital

Before we reach town go arrange for vehicle and withdraw funds from bank that would take him there his people don show dey shout inhali wuli cry :' cry

Na so dem take package am put for white cloth and mat got an imam at the near mosque and sharp sharp wash him body put Rasheed for shallow grave
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by AntiChristian: 8:19am On Nov 30, 2021
Leverage2021:
I can see the extent of this your knowledge cry too bad it was older than mine when i was one year old

The Muslim name is AbdulRasheed, when he went into coma at home we his friends quickly contacted a medical doctor that was across the street to come examine him

The doctor certified he was on coma and mandated us to take him to hospital

Before we reach town go arrange for vehicle and withdraw funds from bank that would take him there his people don show dey shout inhali wuli cry :' cry

Na so dem take package am put for white cloth and mat got an imam at the near mosque and sharp sharp wash him body put Rasheed for shallow grave

We don hear you! How can we verify this? Where did it happen? Give us the contact of the doctor! Where is the medical report of that AbdulRasheed?

You guys sabi lie for Christ sha!
Re: Pastor Nomthi Odukoya's Funeral Rites Begin Today (Photo) by Leverage2021: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2021
AntiChristian:

We don hear you! How can we verify this? Where did it happen? Give us the contact of the doctor! Where is the medical report of that AbdulRasheed?

You guys sabi lie for Christ sha!
what medical report?

Person when you Muslim people bury without Medical certification

The doctor name is Dr Ernest Akindele he is popular at igarra

Na igarra this thing happen in 2008

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Celebrates 40 Years As Redeemed Church General Overseer (Pix) / If You Were Left Behind On Rapture Day, Would You Accept 666 Mark Of The Beast? / "President Buhari Is Caged By Cabal" – Mbaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.