Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins (989 Views)

Majority of fans say better if Messi had left Barcelona - AS survey / Eto’o: If Messi Decides To Leave, We Have To Change Barcelona’s Name / Van Dijk: If Messi Wins Ballon D’or, There Are No Losers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by kenzysmith: 11:41am On Nov 29, 2021
All d jornalist and media knows lewadoski deserve this year should messi wins let ronaldo, kante, dbryne and jurgino protest this day light robbery

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by yaksdavirus: 11:52am On Nov 29, 2021
You go cry tire. The wailing is just about to begin. Messi deserves this award.

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by Taguchi: 11:55am On Nov 29, 2021
RONALDO and the rest lol

the guy don talk him mind, he doesn't care about lewandoski, he is just pained that pendu cant win it

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by Baloranking(m): 11:58am On Nov 29, 2021
grin grin grin

Just rumours una don dey cry. Get your gp tank ready and empty cause na una tears go full am.

Messi has won it

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by OJEEMAH(m): 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
All d jornalist and media knows lewadoski deserve this year should messi wins let ronaldo, kante, dbryne and jurgino protest this day light robbery
Are you serious with this assertion? Protesting to question why accredited Journalists, Club and National Team coaches and Captains casted their votes in favour of Messi or what exactly?

Abeg try and be logical even if Messi isn't your preferred candidate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by paulolee(m): 12:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
ronaldo and the rest should protest abi?? d same wey dm protest against cr7 wen he win am ahead of Ribery dt 2013 abi?
it broke Ribery after he lost to cr7 bcoz he won all trophies n cr7 no win any n the worst part was dt Ribery was french n d ballon is a french award..
even platini back den dt was uefa president was french n he openly came out to say cr7 deserves I ahead of Ribery....u know how betrayed n hurt Ribery felt??
no even start abeeg

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol..

Haters..

I feel una pain.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by kenzysmith: 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:
ronaldo and the rest should protest abi?? d same wey dm protest against cr7 wen he win am ahead of Ribery dt 2013 abi?
it broke Ribery after he lost to cr7 bcoz he won all trophies n cr7 no win any n the worst part was dt Ribery was french n d ballon is a french award..
even platini back den dt was uefa president was french n he openly came out to say cr7 deserves I ahead of Ribery....u know how betrayed n hurt Ribery felt??
no even start abeeg
you didnt tell me if ribery won the golden booth or the highest assist in 2013 u didnt tell me if ribery scored the goals that gave them db pokal or uefa troupy then. Your hypocrisy is out of this world let assume 2013 was 4 ribery the rest 4 baloon do or won by ronaldo is it nt clear? 2010,2012 and 2019 did messi deserve it? Say truth 4 once.
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by paulolee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
you didnt tell me if ribery won the golden booth or the highest assist in 2013 u didnt tell me if ribery scored the goals that gave them db pokal or uefa troupy then. Your hypocrisy is out of this world let assume 2013 was 4 ribery the rest 4 baloon do or won by ronaldo is it nt clear? 2010,2012 and 2019 did messi deserve it? Say truth 4 once.
oga...stop confusing urself....u for ask urself wats d requirements for winning the ballon d or..
is it by winning golden boot or by winning trophies or by scoring crucial goals in d finals...
den we go start from dier....how many golden boot did ur cr7 win before e won his 5 ballon??
how many trophies did he win each year dt he won his 5 balloon??
hoe many crucial goals did he score each year dt he won his 5 balloon??
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by Numerouno94(m): 1:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:

Why re u always reasoning like a 2yrs old kindergarten pupil?? undecided undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by kenzysmith: 1:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

oga...stop confusing urself....u for ask urself wats d requirements for winning the ballon d or..
is it by winning golden boot or by winning trophies or by scoring crucial goals in d finals...
den we go start from dier....how many golden boot did ur cr7 win before e won his 5 ballon??
how many trophies did he win each year dt he won his 5 balloon??
hoe many crucial goals did he score each year dt he won his 5 balloon??
Ok 2008 he won d golden shoe n champions league. 2014 he won the uefa champions n scored record 17goals in d competion, 2016 he won uefa n euros 2017 he scored hattricks against atlethico double hattrick against bayern and 2 goals against juve in d final. All his baloon do or is clear can u confindently defend messi award just as i have done mine.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by kenzysmith: 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

Why re u always reasoning like a 2yrs old kindergarten pupil?? undecided undecided
childish for saying the truth? Apart from copa what did messi archeive u self check am.
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by gurunlocker: 2:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Seems I will be on the sport section today ..... I will love to see Pendu fan crying.

They should protest grin grin grin from Lewandoski, to Kante, to Jorginho, to Benzema just because of one enigma, Leo!!! grin grin

The way they protested in 2013 when they extended the voting deadline or the way they protested in 2018 when Modric won, but the actual best player in term of goals and all (which you pendu fan are using for Lewandoski) is Messi. grin grin grin

Don't worry, we are voting for Pendu to win Dubai d'Or, it's his birthright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by paulolee(m): 2:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Ok 2008 he won d golden shoe n champions league. 2014 he won the uefa champions n scored record 17goals in d competion, 2016 he won uefa n euros 2017 he scored hattricks against atlethico double hattrick against bayern and 2 goals against juve in d final. All his baloon do or is clear can u confindently defend messi award just as i have done mine.
lolz...so wats d prerequisite for winning the ballon award since some of cr7 wins are determined by just goals n the others are determined by trophies?
dnt u tink uefa would also say dt leo won dt 2010 bcox of his club trophies, he won some bcoz of goals n winning this evening bcox of copa trophy?
d point is dt u CNT attack or criticize wat u dnt understand....winning d ballon is determined bt both individual n team performance n dey can choose to gv it to whom dey please dt tick both boxes or one box..
Leo was chosen dis time bcoz of his country achievement n even lewa n messi had almost d same individual stats last season..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by kenzysmith: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2021
paulolee:

lolz...so wats d prerequisite for winning the ballon award since some of cr7 wins are determined by just goals n the others are determined by trophies?
dnt u tink uefa would also say dt leo won dt 2010 bcox of his club trophies, he won some bcoz of goals n winning this evening bcox of copa trophy?
d point is dt u CNT attack or criticize wat u dnt understand....winning d ballon is determined bt both individual n team performance n dey can choose to gv it to whom dey please dt tick both boxes or one box..
Leo was chosen dis time bcoz of his country achievement n even lewa n messi had almost d same individual stats last season..
i ask u a ques and u diviating can u confendently defend 2010,2012 and 2019 baloon do or if u kw u cant dont quote me again.
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by Whazar(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
una tears too sweet abeg
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by Lamanii22(f): 5:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
Well, start wailing now ooo
Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by do4luv14(m): 5:37pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:

that's not the first time they had dashed him that award, if not, he won't be on 6

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo And The Rest Should Protest For Lewa If Messi Wins by OJEEMAH(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
i ask u a ques and u diviating can u confendently defend 2010,2012 and 2019 baloon do or if u kw u cant dont quote me again.

2010.....on a personal level, he was European Golden Boot Winner, UCL Top Scorer and La liga Player of the Year.

He won the league, Club World Cup, UEFA Super Cup and Copa Del Rey with Barcelona.

2012...... he scored 91 goals by breaking numerous records including the highest goal scored in a calender held by the late Gerd Muller.

He broke a set a new set of 73 goals in one season

He broke and set a new record of 50 league goals in a top European league in a season.

he broke his champions league record of 12 goals and set a new record of 14 goals

He became the first player to score 5 goals in one UCL game

He also ended the season with the highest hattrick in a single season.

There are still many more but let me stop here.

He won Club World Cup, UEFA Super Cup and Copa Del Rey with Barcelona

2019....... he still won European Golden Boot & UCL Top scorer once again

won La liga and La liga Best Player

compare each season and tell me who did better in any of the respective year.........do not forget to attach their personal stats and club achievements

(1) (Reply)

My Super Picks prediction / Eguavon's Comment: Fair Or Fake? / Shaq Or Olajuwon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.