Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,792 members, 7,813,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ (471 Views)

26-year-old Lady Marries Her 44-year-old Mother, Justifies Her Reasons [photo] / Homeless Man Sues Couple Who Raised $400,000 To Help Him / Henry Chukwuemeka, Taxify Driver Sues Dorcas Shola Fapson For N5M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ by Rapidnews220: 11:47am On Nov 29, 2021
A woman in Vancouver is asking a family court to dissolve her seven-month marriage with a teddy bear. The woman, Anna Cross, told YeyeNews.com Canada correspondent that she wants to dissolve the marriage with the teddy bear, Josh Carl, because she could no longer bear to continue cheating on him.

“I got Josh from a special toy shop and married him because I was completely irritated by the idea of living with a man. Josh has been a dependable, loyal and loving companion for me since we got married. But since I accidentally met ‘myself’ three months after marrying Josh, I became aware of the level of pleasure I could derive from myself. It has been a rollercoaster experience for me. I just can’t stop exploring myself and I now feel guilty cheating on Josh. He doesn’t deserve it. So I am seeking a divorce so I can get married to myself”, Anna told YeyeNews.com.

>>>>>>>>>Click below for full story >>>>>>>>>>>>

https://yeyenews.com/woman-who-marries-her-teddy-bear-sues-for-divorce-after-meeting-herself/

Re: Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ by lomprico(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2021
lol, proper yeyenews.com grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ by Mbataku96(m): 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
Hahaha
Wahala be like najia loan apps, if you borrow, you borrow trouble

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ by KingEverest: 11:53am On Nov 29, 2021
The news itself it's confusing undecided
Re: Woman Who Marries Her Teddy Bear Sues For Divorce After Meeting ‘herself’ by Nobody: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lol... This has mented completely.

How does that concern a non-living teddy which doesn't know whether you exist or not?

When people don't have proper problems in life, they begin to create useless problems for themselves.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fraudulent Investments/ponzi Scheme / [b]5 Reasons Why You Should Install Vella On Your Mobile Device[/b] / 2023: Stop The Howling And Growling And Get Real By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.