Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) (33404 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Businessman For Ingesting Cocaine, Intercepts Heroin, Skunk / NDLEA Arrests 67-year-old At Abuja Airport For Ingesting 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Saudi-Bound Businesswoman Ingests 80 Pellets Of Cocaine To Pay For IVF Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Chisus, why are you Yoruba's like this. See denial!!! grin grin

No be denial, Ilorin and kogi are classified as north.. moreover, we are all human being irrespective of the tribe
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
Alfa no wan do zina

mohammed no like zina
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by AfonjaFirstSon: 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2021
I'm ashamed of my yoruba mother, how can a woman be selling drugs, something meant for men.

Why would my yoruba mothers be disgracing me outside because of quest for wealth by all means.

Yoruba elders should do something about this issue at hand. My yoruba mothers carry drugs a lot and it's paining me.

How can, how come, has it gotten to this. I know our yoruba fathers are not feeding our mothers very well, that is the reason why they resorted to selling drugs just to eat food.

But, is this an excuse for my yoruba mothers to start selling drugs. Are you sure they don't smoke weed, because you must surely smoke what you market.

I urge yoruba elders to caution our mothers against illicit drugs. And tell them to stop smoking weed, it's dangerous to health.

One Nigeria

One Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by lereinter(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
AfonjaFirstSon:
I'm ashamed of my yoruba mother, how can a woman be selling drugs, something meant for men.

Why would my yoruba mothers be disgracing me outside because of quest for wealth by all means.

Yoruba elders should do something about this issue at hand. My yoruba mothers carry drugs a lot and it's paining me.

How can, how come, has it gotten to this. I know our yoruba fathers are not feeding our mothers very very, that is the reason why they resorted to selling drugs just to eat food.

But, is this an excuse for my yoruba mothers to start selling drugs. Are you sure they don't smoke weed, because you must surely smoke what you market.

I urge yoruba elders to caution our mothers against illicit drugs. And tell them to stop smoking weed, it's dangerous to health.

One Nigeria

One Nigeria

Yinmu
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by God1stson(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2021
Joromi1:
IPOB woman changed her name to smear us. We know their game.

We will not use the actions of a few to judge many, but some of ur folks are Iredimable cameleons that keeps changing their skin color.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

But the guy is saying the truth. I can swear to God that I have seen an Igbo person that was arrested for drug but he changed his name to a Muslim name. God is my witness.
You see what I am saying, Tmksouth?

Yoruba people will never take responsibility. You don't have to blame them, its in their culture.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:01pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bantu10:

Educated in mining skull?

Yes agreed... Mpururu Mriri people. Awon olori pelebe.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

For every Yoruba man/woman arrested for a crime. There’s 2000 igbos already convicted for the same crime.
The same thing we are saying Tmksouth.

Even if you catch them red handed stealing, they will still blame Igbos.

That's how they fear us.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by newinventions: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
I will register your limited liability company in the UK within 3 days without any down payment.

A lot of people don't know they can own a company in the UK and operate from Nigeria. You can also use the company to do business here.

We are currently running a black Friday promo.

Check my thread on company registration in UK to find out more information.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Bantu10: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dagger111:

Yes agreed... Mpururu Mriri people. Awon olori pelebe.

Ótú Nne gi awon olori pelebe
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Funnyhubtv(m): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
Amunaotutheory:
This one won’t make front page na. Mrs. Olayinka ingested 80 pellets of cocaine. That said, it seems that Yoruba women are more daring than the men.

It won't make fp
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by techstack: 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ahmback:
the future is female........ But on a serious note, the number of females that are into fraud 'nd crime these days is alarming

Female/feminists be like
Is it only men that should be in crime? grin
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bantu10:

Ótú Nne gi awon olori pelebe

Ótú Nta gi awon olori buruku people.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by OfficialAPCNig: 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2021
Keji1012:

Ilorin is part of the north eranko.. tribal bigot
Tmksouth, Yorubas have denied their people.

grin

That's how they behave. They don't take responsibility. No wonder the whole country call them Shady and Unreliable.

If a snake and a yoruba man enter your room, deal with the yoruba man first before killing the snake.

Ignore at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by God1stson(m): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Legendoo:
As a Youruba man, I'm ashamed of what my people have become.

The smartest tribe in Africa have been reduced to drug pushers, abuser's. Our women have turned into harlots, and our men fraudsters.

Lagos state our pride has been desolated and infiltrated by hoodlums who got wealthy and further pushed our low class people's into slums and crime's.

Yet the average Yoruba guy would rather fight Igbos especially on moral grounds assuming we are better.

No we aren't, we have become what we detest. To

Thank you my brother, we Igbos are not also proud of what some of our brothers/sisters do but the sour point is when pple form the habit of stereotyping Igbos when it comes to a particular crime. For instance the kidnapping that started in ss/se is now head quartered in the core North. So according to the stereotype we can now conclude that Northerners are kidnappers, I hope u get d drift.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 7:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
OfficialAPCNig:

Tmksouth, Yorubas have denied their people.

grin

That's how they behave. They don't take responsibility. No wonder the whole country call them Shady and Unreliable.

If a snake and a yoruba man enter your room, deal with the yoruba man first before killing the snake.

Ignore at your own peril.

Ok… this really shows your level of thinking., I won’t argue with a tribal bigot
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by God1stson(m): 7:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
Keji1012:

Ok… this really shows your level of thinking., I won’t argue with a tribal bigot

U are correct, the guy u quoted is lame cos he is using the actions of a few to judge a whole tribe. That's a blanket verdict, and I hate it with passion.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by shantti(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
YELLOW-EBA people sef from the SAD WASTE what is actually u guys problem. Always giving Nigeria a bad name
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by ubee(m): 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
What interests me here is the "looking for 7m naira to do IVF" because of fertility issues for 28 years of marriage.
What is it with Nigerians and not taking the chance to adopt babies from adoption centres.
It always sounds really stupid to me when i see couples who have waited and struggled several years for to conceive. Even those that later are lucky to get pregnant after such an extended period it doesn't Make them look less stupid to me.
Adopt a child people! If you are blessed to later conceive your own biological child, then congratulations you already have two children.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Keji1012:

Ilorin is part of the north eranko.. tribal bigot
As long as I don't subscribe to ethnic bigotry, with your statement that means you can only claim Yoruba speaking areas in Kogi and Kwara when it suits your narrative. Really appalling.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by God1stson(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

For every single Yoruba person arrested for a crime. There’s 2000 Igbo already doing time for such crime. Check the statistics.
We are going to need to beg any country that arrest a Nigeria for crime to make sure they get a hold of such person’s passport, because just like you use different ethnic name to attack other people on nairaland. You change your name after arrest too. Your days of causing problem for the whole Nigeria is over.

This ur statistics to prove am we go need advanced programming cos spss go dey confused �
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by EFunji223: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mbccg

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Yommychrz(m): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
shawnfamous:
There's no perfect Religion
No perfect Tribe
Just perfect people only
there is perfect religion but there is no perfect people
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by alpharoyalty: 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Hope they enlist her in NDLEA
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ok na, no tribe is completely free from crime. But they will always crucify my brothers and sisters from the south east.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Legendoo: 7:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
God1stson:

Thank you my brother, we Igbos are not also proud of what some of our brothers/sisters do but the sour point is when pple form the habit of stereotyping Igbos when it comes to a particular crime. For instance the kidnapping that started in ss/se is now head quartered in the core North. So according to the stereotype we can now conclude that Northerners are kidnappers, I hope u get d drift.

I had to let it out because it's better to live in reality than some utopian dream.

We Nigerian's are very similar regardless of tribe. I personally think we aren't great people in general , which doesn't discount that there are good people.

Until we accept evil as evil regardless of tribe, we will all continue to suffer.

My yoruba brother's are ignorantly and arrogantly hypocritical about our realities.

Same with some igbos.

All we need is accountability to at least make an effort to turn this menace around.

In simple terms. We should all start calling out evil without tribal sentiments.

More importantly, stop promoting scenerios that push people into the dark side.

Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by God1stson(m): 7:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Legendoo:

I had to let it out because it's better to live in reality than some utopian dream.

We Nigerian's are very similar regardless of tribe. I personally think we aren't great people in general , which doesn't discount that there are good people.

Until we accept evil as evil regardless of tribe, we will all continue to suffer.

My yoruba brother's are ignorantly and arrogantly hypocritical about our realities.

Same with some igbos.

All we need is accountability to at least make an effort to turn this menace around.

In simple terms. We should all start calling out evil without tribal sentiments.

More importantly, stop promoting scenerios that push people into the dark side.

Cheers bro.
U re there my brother, USA is great nation cos people of like minds formed a nation. The entropy of discordant value system amongst the various ethnic groups is killing us. People will get educated yet their minds are not liberated from clanish thinking.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Sergio101(m): 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Dagger111:
[sub][/sub]

Imagine Iyamiri dragging most intelligent with yorubas. Haahaahaa. See evidence down here, gbogbo yin nshe e re.

https://nigerianinfopedia.com.ng/top-10-most-educated-tribes-in-nigeria/

It's not an assumed fact that I want.
Use examination statistics kiddo cheesy
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Keji1012(m): 7:41pm On Nov 29, 2021
ExudeLoveToAll:
As long as I don't subscribe to ethnic bigotry, with your statement that means you can only claim Yoruba speaking areas in Kogi and Kwara when it suits your narrative. Really appalling.

U are getting it wrong, meanwhile, I’m from kabba in kogi.. what else ?
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sergio101:

It's not an assumed fact that I want.
Use examination statistics kiddo cheesy

Baby factory criminals and drug traffickers have come again, they want to drag us into the menace ravaging their land like wild uncontrollable fire, meth is an evidence not a statistics, deal with the monster that want to make your youths unproductive and useless, before you blame Tinubu now you are now changing the narrative and shifting the goal post.
Re: Woman Arrested For Ingesting 80 Pellets Of Cocaine At Abuja Airport (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 7:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
SALIMAN:
Not possible to ingest such amount of cocaine in her hand
oga some guys dey 1.5 kg this her never reach 1kg as 80 e dey na 800 gram

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Customs Officials Kill Rice Smugglers’ Informant In Jigawa / Two Nigerians Arrested In Fake Currency Scam In The UAE (Photo) / Missing Female Ekiti State University Student (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.