Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Stanbic IBTC Review: 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Bank With Stanbic Bank [true Story] - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stanbic IBTC Review: 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Bank With Stanbic Bank [true Story] (512 Views)

Man Defrauds Stanbic IBTC Bank Of N60 Million / Zambian Stanbic Bank Staff Sentenced To Prison For Stealing Bank’s Money / Kenyan Stanbic Bank Employee Beaten To Death By Police For Urinating In Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Review: 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Bank With Stanbic Bank [true Story] by coindecimal: 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
A few weeks ago, which was dated 13th of October 2021. I purchased energy through my Stanbic mobile app worth ten thousand nairas (N10,000) for home consumption.

After the purchase, I discovered that a token wasn’t sent across as it used to be, but instead, I was sent my meter number, which I considered to be an error. I contacted customer care at 0700909909909 and spoke with the customer care representative, and the lady told me that I should give the 24 hours that I’ll get my token.

So, I called a friend, and he introduced me to another source where I could get the token which I did and was successful. From then, I kept calling, and yet nothing was done concerning the issue.

After two weeks of the whole steady calls, a guy who was a CSR to Stanbic was the person who was able to explain the entire issues that caused the delay of the token.

Continue reading at https://coindecimal.com/stanbic-ibtc-review/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stanbic IBTC Review: 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Bank With Stanbic Bank [true Story] by Opeyemic01: 2:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
These banks with this their coded fraud will push us back to era of keeping money at home.
Re: Stanbic IBTC Review: 5 Reasons You Shouldn’t Bank With Stanbic Bank [true Story] by Prevailing: 2:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
Storeee storyyyy...... Story

(1) (Reply)

Soldier Allegedly Under Influence Of Drugs Opens Fire On Civilians In Borno / Bet9ja Website Have Been Hacked(pictures) / Man Discovers His Four Children Are Stolen,investigates Wife, Uncovers The Human

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.