Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,945 members, 7,817,776 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... (185 Views)

"I Want To Marry A Rich Nigerian Man" - Black American Female Pastor Says / Female Pastor Dumps Church, Becomes A Stripper In US (Photos) / You Are Inside A Woman's Private Part - Female Pastor Tells Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... by Reelstudio8: 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
I lied that I went to hell and came back | Female pastor confesses, begs for forgiveness

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06i-8tBKKoc
Re: I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... by AlhajiNatty(m): 2:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Who exactly is she apologising to, me or you?
Save your tears Pastor. Your apologies should be tabled to Satan himself. For it is only him who can forgive you for the libel, slander and defamation of hell fire.
Re: I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... by Naijanascam: 3:02pm On Nov 29, 2021
And some people also went to heaven and drank tea with God and his followers gave him a thunderous clap without questions.........

Deceivers and crooks
Re: I Lied That I Went To Hell And Came Back Female Pastor Confesses, Begs......... by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
i dont blame these yeye pastors and prophets, its the deluded fools that are still sitting and listening to these charlatans that are to blame.

(1) (Reply)

Topic: Rejecting The Fear Of The Lord - Emoji Devotions / Personality Profile: Apostle G.D. Numbere Life And Times / Covid-19 Mandatory Vaccines And The Mark Of The Beast: A Synthesis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.