Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos (55312 Views)

16-year-old Missing After Leaving Lagos To Abuja To Meet Facebook Friend / Zimbabwean Man Sneaks Into Hospital Ward To Make Love With Sick Wife / Meet Facebook Notorious Fraudster/yahoo Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by EgunMogaji2: 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
zolajpower:

angry
Now this is why I took my daughter's phone from her because she has started Facebooking and messaging

She’s still messaging and Facebooking.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Jman06(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:
Funny enough another innocent girl will still fall victim.

God will save us from all this wicked men.

Like for Lewandowaki Share for dwarf
I shared for the dwarf because he's a gentleman and a baller too!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by habsydiamond(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2021
I remember those days when one man like that carry me and my brother free then.. And Na that time when ritual of 20naira note common.. As we dropped from his car my brother don Waka dey go.. Na so the man dey point me 20naira I no even know the spirit wey say make I dey go make I no collect am.. Na as I dey go one old woman dey tell me say she like as I no collect am.. If say I don collect maybe dem for don use me buy Benz 230 den..

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by AutoChick4U(f): 7:09pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thank God for safety during d youthful exuberance era sha. God's grace is sufficient

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Lerumo: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2021
Moral: There’re times you must not mind your business. It can save a life.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Starzo: 7:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:
Funny enough another innocent girl will still fall victim.

God will save us from all this wicked men.

Like for Lewandowaki Share for dwarf
nobody gives a f*ck about you

You're too unattractive to be sexually predated on

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by MrNipplesLover(m): 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
And when dem use am do ritual now, who we go blame?

Imagine say she eventually met the man, so that one go comot prick put inside her toto?

13 year old pikin.

SMH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by IbileIfe: 7:17pm On Nov 29, 2021
Thank Almighty God for using the lady to save her life.
Parents should monitor the activities of their sons and daughters and don't let them get away with their lies.

Even grown up young women also make the same dangerous mistakes by risking their precious lives trusting predators who pretend to be "Boyfriends".

Years ago I was harassed by a beautiful teenage girl who pestered me with phone calls and whenever I ignored her, she sent me N500 recharge credit to call her back. A 15 year old secondary school girl that could be my daughter was calling me "baby". I did not know her parents, so I reported her to the police and they just laughed at me. I blocked her number and she used another number.
She said she wanted to run away from home to come and stay with me. I said I would be arrested for abduction. I ignored her and she ran away from home and eventually relocated to another state.

Another one was a young woman from a comfortable family. She was a local beauty queen and model. She left home and came to me with her luggage that she wanted to stay with me. She was an undergraduate student of a private university. She thought I would jump on the offer of free sex as she would be my live in lover. But I did not even allow her to cross the door with her luggage. I did not welcome her. She left and stopped further communication with me. What if she fell into the wrong hands of rapists or ritualists?

I see many of these idiotic pretty girls online posting videos of themselves dirty dancing without bras and displaying themselves as sex objects to strangers who are mostly men.
Moreover, many of these young women even dare to date older men who are old enough to be their fathers.
For money?
No.
Mostly just for having fun.

What is wrong with them?
Are they on drugs or possessed?
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Edusouls(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
Please I need only male children these female species don tire everybody including God the creator..
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by aribisala0(m): 7:18pm On Nov 29, 2021
ti e ba so mi
mo ma ja
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by bigcasava1(m): 7:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don't know girls takes such risk. U met someone on social media then the next thing is you want to visit him. That's why I don't pity them when they use them for ritual.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Carlylepneuma: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Damn I was eager to read d end of d story, hmmm relieved atlass. Causes of ugly indent like dis have to do with; getting exposed to early social media, not knowing how to extinguish between d gud and d bad, lastly teenagers like to explore, bt unfortunately on the process of doing so? they get explode �. social problems is wt all dis are....

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Aksnoopy: 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Vagina people! So naive and dumb.

Even one of my girlfriends who is 19years old told me she doesn't want to have a female child in the future, she want all male 3 children. cool
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by MartinsD12(m): 7:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
Abdulazeez99:

https://twitter.com/ani_berny/status/1465237266784264192
At 13 what is she doing on Facebook, her parents should be blamed for buying her phone at such age , I remembered buying my first smartphone at the age of 21 , grin even the chinko phone my mother gave me was sagiem around 17 years then , at that 21 I was working for my money, all am saying is parents should stop buying their kids below 18 smartphones
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by EFunji223: 7:22pm On Nov 29, 2021
Bbbzbz

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Blackdisciple(m): 7:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
Meaning you have saved that little girl..

I thought you were gonna form the MIND MY BUSINESS thing. Then when the story hits the news about a missing child then your conscience will surely eat u up.

When you see someone needs help and u can render just take off that mind my business thing and help.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Candidlady: 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Chummynoni:
If you are a man and you don't see wrong in the idiot/paedophile engaging the girl , but you are so quick to condemn the girl's parents on child negligence, you are also a pervert. And to men indulging under-age, y'all should be hanged. You have no right to erection even if an under-age open her naked laps opposite you. If an under-age sit on your lap, even naked, and you have an erection, you should seek help

¤ibin no wan talk b4¤

may your soul be blessed... They quick to judge the poor girl who was manipulated by the paedophile! nl dudes are just so myopic! You are excempt handsome sir!

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by faithfull18(f): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
She get mind.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Oshomo12(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
We are still looking for a girl around that age in Akure, facebook stuff!
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by rollywise(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jnrp:
13? Who even allow her to use phone self undecided

I get the feeling when you say 13. But today's children grow like agric fowl. I bet if you see her facially you'll doubt 13

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by confirmedniggae: 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
maestro299:
Please where is slawormir? Ever since EFCC arrested those brothers in Edo State last week, we haven't heard from the popular 'damn niggarr' crooner. Nairaland, Edo State Chapter, should please help us confirm if all is well with the self-proclaimed 'weed smoker and pussy banger'.
Thanks.
From A Concerned Nairalander

chai a don laff piss for body

@ damn nigga crooner

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Boywrote(m): 7:38pm On Nov 29, 2021
Her bad experience gave her a enough knowledge to prevent another similar one from happening.

That's understanding at its finest.

-Boy wrote
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Dosvedanie(m): 7:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Tallesty1:
This right here is what got us to this level

Exactly, your head dey there!

In UK, they say “See it, Say it, Sorted.” In Naija, they say “e no concern me” but wonder why insecurity is bleeping the country, forgetting that everyone needs to be security conscious, not only police.

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by joyandfaith: 7:40pm On Nov 29, 2021
Romanoff:

This is what happens when minors are given phones unsupervised.

Fixed!!!

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Mightyhaiz: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good. That lady is very vigilant.

I wish we allcould be this vigilant.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by pickatyouu: 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2021
I don't think parents should give their children that much freedom on the internet till they are like 16.

Make sure the only information they get online is informational. No need for all these social media rubbish, if they must have, make sure u follow them and also have access to their accounts
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by bigjackass: 7:44pm On Nov 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I have a horrible story to share. Should I share it or not, people? It's very long and people especially ladies can learn from it.
is it until we offer sacrifice before you share it undecided
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Popoola009(m): 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2021
The guy might have been buying stuff for her, you know most young girls are easily brain washed by material things especially when it comes to showing off with them.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Shaakay(m): 7:50pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jnrp:
13? Who even allow her to use phone self undecided

Exactly my thought too.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by Eriokanmi: 7:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
bigjackass:
is it until we offer sacrifice before you share it undecided
lolz.
Re: 13-Year-Old Girl Sneaks Out To Meet Facebook Man On A Blind Date In Lagos by davidmatin: 7:55pm On Nov 29, 2021
This is hilarious grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldier Dies After Being Shot In The Face By Armed Attackers. Disturbing Photos / Ogun: EFCC Releases Names Of 42 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Ilaro (Photos) / Soldier Beaten To Stupor For Killing Guest At Funeral In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.