Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,435 members, 7,861,209 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

MEANING OF POLITCS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / MEANING OF POLITCS (835 Views)

True Meaning Of Laziness In Pictures / See The Meaning Of Ebola - Screenshot / Meaning Of OBAMA By Prof Akpors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEANING OF POLITCS by henry2tech(m): 3:28am On Jul 27, 2007
A little boy goes to his dad and asks, "what is politcs?

Dad says, "Well son, let me try to explain it this way: I'm the breadwinner of the family, so lets call me capitalism. Your Mom, shes the administrator of the money, so well call her the Government. Were here to take care of your needs, so well call you the people. The nanny, well consider her the Working Class. And your baby brother, well call him the Future. Now, think about that and see if that makes sense,"

So the little boy goes off to bed thinking about what dad had said. Later that night, he hears his baby brother crying, so he gets up to check on him. He finds that the baby has severely soiled his diaper. So the little boy goes to his parents room and finds his mother sound asleep. Not wanting to wake her, he goes to the nannys room. Finding the door locked, he peeks in the keyhole and sees his father in bed with the nanny. He gives up and goes back to bed. The next morning, the little boy says to his father, "Dad, I thin k I Understand the concept of politics now." The father says, "Good son, tell me in your own words what you think politics is all about." The little boy replies, "Well, while Capitalism is screwing the Working Class, the Government is sound asleep, the People are being ignored and the Future is in deep shit."

CAN You BEAT THAT ?
Re: MEANING OF POLITCS by henry2tech(m): 3:30am On Jul 27, 2007
men that really funny, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley wink smiley wink smiley wink smiley smiley wink cheesy
Re: MEANING OF POLITCS by Nobody: 4:22am On Jul 27, 2007
Nice one
Keep it up
Re: MEANING OF POLITCS by henry2tech(m): 6:25am On Jul 31, 2007
thats cool
Re: MEANING OF POLITCS by stont101(m): 11:21am On Jul 31, 2007
that was good cheesy
Re: MEANING OF POLITCS by osereka(m): 5:33pm On Jul 31, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d

(1) (Reply)

How Smart Are You? / Do You Know Who I Am? / Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.