Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week (27603 Views)

Elder Statesman, Aminu Dantata Backs Transition To Parliamentary System / LASG Gives 4-Day Deadline To Squatters & Illegal Motor Parks In Obalende / President Buhari Arrives Katsina On A 4-Day Working Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by FemmyOlu77: 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
Mallam is working walahi. From Muslim Muslim ticket to attempted regulation of preaching/crusades and now to Friday work free day.

Ok... Kontiniu.
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by akynkunmy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 29, 2021
In a system of government like ours, you all states all work on same laws due to different reasons, mostly region, culture etc
Even in US states laws all differs, some state ban child marriage will some allows it. Even majorly in there elections, different state, different rules.
alanto:
There some laws I see This governors make that give me the notion that they know every states is on its own. Some states prohibit alcohol, some states have sharia, some states are going to work for 4 days in a week. Are we still in one country?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Okwyjesus(m): 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
ANDREW91:

This one done carry religion enter the matter. Baba didnt say only Muslim should stay at home. But rather everybody. If salary remain the same with this policy, i give it to him. It's a very innovative idea

This country is where we are bcs certain forces unknown to many southern are working day and night to promote certain religion and give certain region dominion.
The earlier we wake up the better.
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Sleekfingers: 5:10pm On Nov 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:

We are saying the same thing my brother from the desert

For your information, I am a lagosian
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by davit: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Not at all
alanto:
There some laws I see This governors make that give me the notion that they know every states is on its own. Some states prohibit alcohol, some states have sharia, some states are going to work for 4 days in a week. Are we still in one country?
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Foreseer: 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
contigiency:
This man always taking the lead ahead of other governors in innovative ideas.
which innovative ideas? Whereas some serious minded countries are working 24/7 including Sunday ( constrictions and factories at nights), this terrorist is tactically trying to introduce friday as a rest day. E de pain am say Sunday na global workfree day.
Lazy lots like you will hype this as a foresight.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by naturallysimple(m): 5:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Golan007:

You are right.

And the Muslims absolutely do not deserve it.

Who do they think they are?
Some people foolishness is make from the pit of hell. They don't deserve your response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Newboss(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
isaiah4life:
Oga is looking for means to streamline his workforce. How do you expect them to do all you mentioned in one day?

Nigerians are tired of being Nigerians.

Na people like you dey slow down this country.

If their services are no longer required, why should he retain them? Yeah, to keep dashing them money the way FG and other state governments are dashing people money in the name of civil service.

One day, we will arrive at the truth in this country. The truth is always painful

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Maxymilliano(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
The next thing is to cut down salaries by 50% since they have been allowed time to engage in their private businesses.
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by alanto: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
akynkunmy:
In a system of government like ours, you all states all work on same laws due to different reasons, mostly region, culture etc
Even in US states laws all differs, some state ban child marriage will some allows it. Even majorly in there elections, different state, different rules.
US is 50 or 51 countries United as one hence the name United States. I don’t know whether you understand. Nigeria is one country.
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by smartasuen(m): 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2021
El-Rufai I refuse to trust!
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by StaffofOrayan(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Sleekfingers:

For your information, I am a lagosian

If you say so
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Newboss(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
I am not a Muslim nor a Christian but if Christians get Sunday as a free day, Muslims should also get Fridays as a free day

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Biafrarep(m): 5:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
LegendHero:

When you work from home, you are still working but the difference is that you won’t be at the office in person. You can be working on your laptop, taking calls, and coordinating meetings right from home. This is exactly what most developed countries are doing now due to the Covid issue. I’m pretty sure some Nigerians are even working from home currently as we speak.

Sit at home is a way where every activities is grounded. You won’t work from home when you sit at home (You are away from work completely on that day), and it doesn’t only affect the civil servants, it affects both school children going to school, madam selling pepper, people in the market, and etc.

Hmnn, 6 and half-a-dozen mean the same thing!

I'm in the East and I own businesses, when we sit at home doesn't mean we don't do business totally, we still run some businesses remotely, especially if it does not have to involve moving goods around physically.

Lol, it's not as if I expected any different opinion from some of you with an already biased mindset.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Newboss(m): 5:15pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

US is 50 or 51 countries United as one hence the name United States. I don’t know whether you understand. Nigeria is one country.

Not countries, states. It's a federal system of government. That's what Nigeria will be like if true federalism is practised in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 29, 2021
Elrufai D religious jingoist, Islamization Agenda being made crystal clear
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by alanto: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Newboss:

Not countries, states. It's a federal system of government. That's what Nigeria will be like if true federalism is practised in Nigeria
Lol. They are countries in my opinion. But they are now states because they agree to be a part of US. If Mexico decide to become part of US today is it not going to be another state in addition with ones on ground?
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by pickatyouu: 5:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
contigiency:
This man always taking the lead ahead of other governors in innovative ideas.

Which idea. It has a religion undertune.
Ur guy na bigot and extremist.
But na him state so e no concern me
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Newboss(m): 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
alanto:

Lol. They are countries in my opinion. But they are now states because they agree to be a part of US. If Mexico decide to become part of US today is it not going to be another state in addition with ones on ground?

Your opinion is baseless. We speak facts. Call it what it's
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Nobody: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okwyjesus:

This country is where we are bcs certain forces unknown to many southern are working day and night to promote certain religion and give certain region dominion.
The earlier we wake up the better.
Wait o bros
As a Christian whats your main aim. Go to heaven and win more souls for christ. Your pastor preaches every Sunday the need for u to win more souls. Same principle applies to the Muslim winning more souls for Allah
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by cliqtips: 5:20pm On Nov 29, 2021
isaiah4life:
Oga is looking for means to streamline his workforce. How do you expect them to do all you mentioned in one day?

I think it's religious motivated though
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Moradeyo95: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
LegendHero:

Everything should not be about the Igbos.

By the way, Work from home is different from sit at home.

brain!!!!! brain!!!!!! u get am boku brother!!!!...

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by cliqtips: 5:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
degamonn:
There are other undisclosed motives behind the move.

My thought exactly and I think it's religious motivated though

2 Likes

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by alanto: 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
Newboss:

Your opinion is baseless. We speak facts. Call it what it's
Ok sir
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Prettychild(f): 5:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
degamonn:
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
degamonn:

I believe it's all about Friday Juma'at... Any other thing is just packaging. Northerners want to use religion and sentiments to kill this country...

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by sonofElElyon: 5:33pm On Nov 29, 2021
isaiah4life:

You missed the real intention
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by DominionGreat: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Developed countries are working 24/7 to increase productivity while my Country is looking for ways to even reduce working hours....

All I see is a midget with a midget brain
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by sonofElElyon: 5:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Newboss:
I am not a Muslim nor a Christian but if Christians get Sunday as a free day, Muslims should also get Fridays as a free day

Civil service doesn't work weekends.. not about Christianity.. not about religion
Re: Kaduna State To Transition To 4-Day Work Week by Oyinlomobambam(m): 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
Okwyjesus:

Which lead. He is dragging Friday as work free day for Muslims. He belongs to those school of thought that believes moslems must equate all priviledge western education gave Christians

And what's bad in it? At least we read in the Bible that we're all equal to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku: Peter Obi Didn’t Consult Me Before Leaving PDP / Tinubu Jets Out, Group Plans One-million-man March / Naira Redesign: Ondo, Kano State Govts Drag FG, CBN To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.