Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman (32058 Views)

APC Splits Into 300 Factions - Deji Adeyanju Reveals / Ize-Iyamu Picks Gani Audu As Running Mate / Obasanjo’s Party Splits As New ADC Emerges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by calcal: 1:15am On Nov 30, 2021
“However laughable, the criminal attempt of the purported group to usurp the leadership of the President Muhammadu Buhari-led APC now bothers on treasonable felony.

The zoo at it again, any offense is treasonable.

zoo language is KILL, so guys be careful
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Resurgent2016: 1:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Ellasure:
APC factionalisation is in the best interest of Nigeria. A gang of thieves without honour.

The APC has come and we have seen that they don't have stuffs to improve Nigerian situations

Pray the rogue party goes into defunct.

As in, its the bolded that pains me the most. These guys finished this country

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Funflipper: 1:25am On Nov 30, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Buni won't survive this

A sitting governor cannot be the chairman of a political party at the same time.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by ThatFairGuy: 4:16am On Nov 30, 2021
IPOBISM a severe mental disorder is worrying u.
APC won't dare commit Political harakiri cheesy

Can you tell us why PDP is not giving their ticket to South Easterner? Please tell me why upon the support over 2 decades
Penguin2:

I know the mode of primaries approved by party NWC is what will stand.

What I’m contesting is the numbers that such exercise manufacturers, how genuine are they?

Meanwhile, APC knows that if it has any interest in winning 2023 elections, then Southeast or Southsouth would produce their candidate. A candidate from the Southwest would be an orphan in the South with Northern votes not guaranteed.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Brushstrokes20: 6:25am On Nov 30, 2021
Awesome! Association of insatiable THIEVES must scatter undecided
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Nobody: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Rexwalters1:
APC has no plans of handing over to any pdp they will rig the elections, mind you if you want people to buy your products praise Government because the wailers have no plans of making money, other than to groan, they will never patronize you, all they want to see is god punish President Buhari & move on.

Almost every average Nigerian hate the presidency but I've come to a point where I believe,I don't expect them to change instead I focus on making more money and more,cos over the years,no govt has successfully made Nigerians truly smile,so its becoming a thing of choice to either blame the govt or find a way to always survive

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by efighter: 7:00am On Nov 30, 2021
BAT.

The BAT is a calculative dangerous bird.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by efighter: 7:02am On Nov 30, 2021
Asgard73:

The President set up Buni .. Buni is real safe.. in Apc.. all attack should be directed to the President..

But the coward god in Lagos is attacking by proxy..
Only Buhari can decide Buni’s Fate in Apc.. Buni is the face of the President

Coward god in Lagos who your father will prostrate if he meets him.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by efighter: 7:04am On Nov 30, 2021
JaroMan:

I'm 100% sure this group has the blessing of Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, Jagaban.
So how do rate the chances of a man that sponsors chaos in his party?
Like I've always maintained, Tinubu and Osibanjo will take back seat when the main politicking starts.
Who does he have in the South? He distroyed Rivers APC in order to scheme Amaechi out.
Amaechi is eyeing Aso Rock
He destroyed Edo state so that no one will be ranking higher than Adams.
He used Gulak against Okorocha in Imo. Rochas is eyeing Aso Rock
He used Ogun gov, Abiodun and put chaos in Anambra APC.
Sponsored northern youths against Orji Kalu.
When he sensed delegate primary won't favor him because he has many enemies within the party, he used his contacts in NASS to make direct primary mandatory.
Now, the electoral act is delayed because even the governors of APC kicked against it.
Tinubu's chance of emerging candidate is very slim. That's why Yakasai told him that he will wait after the primary to reply him.

This man must be a Spirit. Just one man is everywhere. He is truly a political god worthy of worship by political kindergartens.

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by JaroMan: 7:18am On Nov 30, 2021
efighter:

This man must be a Spirit. Just one man is everywhere. He is truly a political god worthy of worship by political kindergartens.

No doubt, he is smart politically. But the setting is big. So many people are involved and he can never scheme all of them out. That's why he could suceed in Lagos but not in all SW(e.g. Oyo is out).
But he is a sound politician

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by JohnFGbegile(m): 7:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Tinubu is a criminal
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2021
Penguin2:

Every calculative and reasonable political watcher knows that Direct Primaries is Tinubu’s brainchild.

Personally I never knew there was anything like Direct Primaries until Oshiomole became APC chairman and we all know Oshiomole was taking orders from Bourdilon.

Most naive political watchers think Direct Primaries will benefit the masses but it’s all lies.

Take Lagos Direct Primaries of 2019 for example. A lot of fictitious results was manufactured to the extent the Party Electoral managers from Abuja rejected the primary election only for Oshiomole to arm twist them into accepting the aberration. In the end Sanwolu won the primaries with over 900,000 votes but struggled with about 700,000 votes in the general election. One is now tempted to ask if APC as a party had more registered voters than the INEC registered voters.

Same thing happened in Anambra. Party members didn’t see a single voting point only for 200,000 votes to be manufactured for Andy Uba from nowhere.

How is that now better than Indirect Primaries?

How old were you during the 1992 primaries of both SDP and NRC as well as 1998/1999 primaries of the parties when direct primaries were used.

In 2011, the defunct CPC used direct primaries and it backfired.
Money bags like Mohammed Abacha who just joined the party few weeks to the primaries was spraying money for the largely poor members of the party in Kano, thereby beating dedicated and preferred party men like Jafar Lawal Isa.

This polarized the party and led to the defeat of Buhari's CPC in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Bauchi States.

My grouse however is that the methods (direct primaries , Indirect primaries by delegates or consesus) adopted to select party flag bearers should be at the discreption of the parties and not a function of the electoral acts.

Nigeria always abuse almost every good policies we copy from saner climes.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2021
JaroMan:

No doubt, he is smart politically. But the setting is big. So many people are involved and he can never scheme all of them out. That's why he could suceed in Lagos but not in all SW(e.g. Oyo is out).
But he is a sound politician

No man succeeds anywhere and everywhere.

To win presidential primaries and main election, you will garnered friends and foes alike and you don't need to win everywhere.

Many naive and mostly young tribal bigots wrongly assume that every crisis in the APC must be caused by Tinubu.

Crisis is inevitable in political parties, especially in Nigerian political parties because of clashes of interests of the members.

Different groups within the parties align and re-align to position themselves stategically so as to benefit from the next office holders.
In parties where there's no Tinubu, similar crisis can be observed.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:30am On Nov 30, 2021
Penguin2:

I know the mode of primaries approved by party NWC is what will stand.

What I’m contesting is the numbers that such exercise manufacturers, how genuine are they?

Meanwhile, APC knows that if it has any interest in winning 2023 elections, then Southeast or Southsouth would produce their candidate. A candidate from the Southwest would be an orphan in the South with Northern votes not guaranteed.

Do you honestly think the APC is planning to lose the 2023 election sir?
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:33am On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

Why do u think NWC supervised ambode faction Congress didn't supervise tinubu lead faction Congress?

Oga the hand writing is clear you people don't want to see it

Let me ask you this

1) if buhari really wants to hand over to tinubu do you think it won't be obvious with his body language ?

2) if buhari body language is to hand over to tinubu do you think buni and malami would be acting this way ?

3) without buhari support can tinubu win APC ticket ?

4) do you think tinubu can fight buhari lead buni faction ?

I think Buhari is planning to hand over to Sen Anyim Pius Anyim because there was a strong prophesy (by one of the last remaining true prophets in this country) to that effect recently.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 8:35am On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

I think Buhari is planning to hand over to Sen Anyim Pius Anyim because there was a strong prophesy (by one of the last remaining true prophets in this country) to that effect recently.
I'm not religious and I hope no igbo man rules this country in 2023 the numbers are not good the economy is a bubble that would soon burst and the worse recession would soon happen
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Dshocker:
I fear the northern elites are trying to gradually destabilise the party to make one man's dream not come through in february 2023....I mean,think about it

Why is it that the whole discussion about 2023 is virtually limited to that man's presidential dream?

Nobody is talking about how to;

Create employment
Stop armed Banditry
Revamp the economy
Solve the problems of farmers-herders clashes etc

By now, I think we should be examining the presidential aspirants, interview them to know who has what it takes to move the country forward and how to correct those who have policies that may not be appropriate for the country.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by deolu2000(m): 8:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Any thing that will bring disarray to the camp of these oppressors and evil group of people is sweet sound to my hears.

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:44am On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

I'm not religious and I hope no igbo man rules this country in 2023 the numbers are not good the economy is a bubble that would soon burst and the worse recession would soon happen

Hmm, I see.

You are right, the next president will receive alot of criticism and may face public uprising because things have degenerated badly unless the person tap into our greatest resources- human resources with a view to bring forth our best eleven.

However,we still need to elect someone as the president to solve some of these problems.

In your honest opinion, who do you think is likely to emerge and solve these problems sir.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2021
deolu2000:
Any thing that will bring disarray to the camp of these oppressors and evil group of people is sweet sound to my hears.

After this 'disarray in the camp of the oppressors' what next sir?

Will this bring out the best Government that will solve the problems of unemployment, armed Banditry, killer Herdsmen and revamp the economy?
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by mrvitalis(m): 8:51am On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

Hmm, I see.

You are right, the next president will receive alot of criticism and may face public uprising because things have degenerated badly unless the person tap into our greatest resources- human resources with a view to bring forth our best eleven.

However,we still need to elect someone as the president to solve some of these problems.

In your honest opinion, who do you think is likely to emerge and solve these problems sir.
The only thing that can save Nigeria is tax and the people and most importantly north are scared of tax because tax would divide this country faster

Imagine paying 30% of your income in enugu , ogun ,Oyo , port Harcourt , warri and north gets majority when they pay little in tax

Boom

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Penguin2: 9:12am On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

How old were you during the 1992 primaries of both SDP and NRC as well as 1998/1999 primaries of the parties when direct primaries were used.

In 2011, the defunct CPC used direct primaries and it backfired.
Money bags like Mohammed Abacha who just joined the party few weeks to the primaries was spraying money for the largely poor members of the party in Kano, thereby beating dedicated and preferred party men like Jafar Lawal Isa.

This polarized the party and led to the defeat of Buhari's CPC in Kano, Kaduna, Katsina and Bauchi States.

My grouse however is that the methods (direct primaries , Indirect primaries by delegates or consesus) adopted to select party flag bearers should be at the discreption of the parties and not a function of the electoral acts.

Nigeria always abuse almost every good policies we copy from saner climes.

That’s my point too.

Allow the parties decide how they wish to choose their candidates.

And your narration of what happened with CPC in 2011 has shown clear demonstration of how Direct Primaries is not the panacea its proponents are projecting it to be.

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Shikini: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2021
Gbam
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by deolu2000(m): 12:17pm On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

After this 'disarray in the camp of the oppressors' what next sir?

Will this bring out the best Government that will solve the problems of unemployment, armed Banditry, killer Herdsmen and revamp the economy?

The way forward is left to the citizens/electorate to decide. I used the word disarray because , without it these people will cling to power even at the expense of the people.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 12:33pm On Nov 30, 2021
mrvitalis:

The only thing that can save Nigeria is tax and the people and most importantly north are scared of tax because tax would divide this country faster

Imagine paying 30% of your income in enugu , ogun ,Oyo , port Harcourt , warri and north gets majority when they pay little in tax

Boom

Which of the aspirants to you think is likely to do all these sir?
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by oyatz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
Penguin2:

That’s my point too.

Allow the parties decide how they wish to choose their candidates.

And your narration of what happened with CPC in 2011 has shown clear demonstration of how Direct Primaries is not the panacea its proponents are projecting it to be.

The parties should decide how they want to chose their flag bearers.

In 1998, the Alliance for Democracy (AD) opted for direct primaries in Lagos because there were strong candidates not willing to step down for each other (Tinubu, Late Funsho Williams and Late Wahab Dosunmu) and in Oyo State the same party used consesus to unanimously picked Hon.Lam Adesina as the party flag bearer.

1 Like

Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by Penguin2: 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2021
oyatz:

The parties should decide how they want to chose their flag bearers.

In 1998, the Alliance for Democracy (AD) opted for direct primaries in Lagos because there were strong candidates not willing to step down for each other (Tinubu, Late Funsho Williams and Late Wahab Dosunmu) and in Oyo State the same party used consesus to unanimously picked Hon.Lam Adesina as the party flag bearer.

I can place a bet that Buhari won’t sign the electoral bill.
Re: APC Splits As Faction Attacks Buhari, Sacks Buni, Names Audu As Chairman by emilo2bad: 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2021
Penguin2:

Spoiler alert, Buhari won’t sign it.

So you are begging buhari you hate not to sign a bill. Congratulations to buhari I always said your hater will eat their words and drink their urine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tein Jack Rich Visits Rochas Okorocha / Yorubas Will Not Abandon Their Son, A Prof. Of Law For A China Man-Festus Keyamo / 37 ISWAP Terrorists Killed In Air Strike In Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.