Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,609 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (463 Views)

Halimat Abdulrasheed: Missing Kaduna Teenage Girl (Photos) / Triplets Who Married Their Wives Same Day In Enugu Welcome Baby Boys - Pictures / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MrCover: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Update From . COM

Bethel Njoku, better known as Senator, has welcomed a baby girl with his wife Kemen Njoku, Reports.

From The Information Reaching , He took to Instagram to share the good news.

Sharing family photos taken while his wife was pregnant, he wrote: "Please where can i get Guns, knives, dogs.... Its a Girl!!! God has been too faithful to i and my family and we will forever continue to serve him. Helen Gianna Chizaram Njoku is our latest member... Mother and daughter are in excellent health... Father running around for Pampers money, olive oil, cereal, etc."

This is the couple's second child. The first is a boy named Jesse.

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG

1 Like

Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MrCover: 5:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 And Seun
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by faithfull18(f): 5:48pm On Nov 29, 2021
Good.
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
Congratulations to them! They should let their son start keeping hair.
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:21pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

The son is probably in a boarding school. During my time you need to see different shapes of skulls in the hostel cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by shawante(m): 6:23pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:
I swear... Dude looks like an alien
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
shawante:
I swear... Dude looks like an alien

My son's gonna have loc right from young age!
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kajaard:

The son is probably in a boarding school. During my time you need to see different shapes of skulls in the hostel cheesy grin cheesy

I hate seeing males with no hair especially young boys. It makes most of them look ugly especially if they are very dark in complexion.
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Kajaard: 6:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

I hate seeing males with nobhaur especially young boys. It makes most of them look ugly especially if they are very dark in complexion.

Very true.
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MufasaLion: 6:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kajaard:

Very true.

cool
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by dacblogger: 7:04pm On Nov 29, 2021
The boy is certainly not his son sad sad
There is. O resemblance...

Lemme mind my biz sha. lipsrsealed
Congratulations on the birth of you daughter
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Prayfortheworld: 9:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
The guy should go for a DNA test..that boy wey i dy see hmm
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2021
that family picture with his first son,
hmm!
i don't want to talk
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Prayfortheworld:
The guy should go for a DNA test..that boy wey i dy see hmm

i think say na only me see am o
Re: Comedian Senator And Wife Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:33am On Nov 30, 2021
dacblogger:
The boy is certainly not his son sad sad
There is. O resemblance...

Lemme mind my biz sha. lipsrsealed
Congratulations on the birth of you daughter

the guy should investigate paternity abeg

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Nairaland Family Section / Any Idea And Why? / When A Man Is Rich And Choose Not To Marry, They Will Called Him Ritualists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.