Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,052 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Thank You Nairaland Family Section - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Thank You Nairaland Family Section (458 Views)

Thank You Nairaland: Finally Went To Greet My Neighbor Who Just Gave Birth / Family section gist hub / The Return Of The NL FAMILY SECTION DEACTIVATORS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thank You Nairaland Family Section by NTAChannel5: 2:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day, wonderful people!

In sequel to my former thread whether to opt for C-section or not, I am pleased to announce that my wife has put to bed on Friday and was delivered of two bouncing babies. The doctor gave me two options with their conditions and I had to choose the C-section own.

Another issue is that jaundice is detected in the twins. I don't know the medical terms or how to explain it but the smaller one has it more. The doctor advised me to do phototherapy. A nurse told me to put them out under the early morning sun. But breastfeeding is strongly advised. My wife lost blood and doesn't lactate much, so we're feeding them with SMA gold and glucose for the time being.

All in all, they're feeding well and everything is normal... except their midnight disturbance lol!

Thanks to all that proffered professional advice and the moms too that shared their own experiences. I appreciate you all.

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by DrFunmisticGlow: 3:06pm On Mar 17, 2022
NTAChannel5:

In sequence to my former thread whether to opt for C-section or not, I am pleased to announce that my wife has put to bed on Friday and was delivered of two bouncing babies. The doctor gave me two options with their conditions and I had to choose the C-section own.

Another issue is that jaundice is detected in the twins. I don't know the medical terms or how to explain it but the smaller one has it more. The doctor advised me to do phototherapy. A nurse told me to put them out under the early morning sun. But breastfeeding is strongly advised. My wife lost blood and doesn't lactate much, so we're feeding them with SMA gold and glucose for the time being.

All in all, they're feeding well and everything is normal... except their midnight disturbance lol!

Thanks to all that proffered professional advice and the moms too that shared their own experiences. I appreciate you all.

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

congratulations papa ejima.

Mehn this jaundice is very obvious from their pics.

Let them have phototherapy o.
Invite us for naming ceremony.

May The lord give you the means to look after the little ones so that they grow to be a source of blessing to your family. Amen.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by longetivity(m): 3:13pm On Mar 17, 2022
WisdomWIN43:
Read the write up on the image below
get lost
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by longetivity(m): 3:14pm On Mar 17, 2022
They are cute wink
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by YeyeGbami: 3:16pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrats baba baby.
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Alaefulu(m): 3:20pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congrat,papa ogwu
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Suzzytee05(f): 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 17, 2022
NTAChannel5:

In sequence to my former thread whether to opt for C-section or not, I am pleased to announce that my wife has put to bed on Friday and was delivered of two bouncing babies. The doctor gave me two options with their conditions and I had to choose the C-section own.

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

Congrats our daddy.
Awwnn they look cute like me and my twin.
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by NoToPile: 3:33pm On Mar 17, 2022
Phototherapy ooo, since the doctor has said it kindly go for it.

Don't they have facilities for phototherapy, if they don't they should refer you to a hospital that has, it's important.

Congrats.

1 Like

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:07pm On Mar 17, 2022
See better palliatives o. embarassed

This one na confirm grand audit.

Congratulations, sir. kiss

OP, what do you mean by putting them under "early morning sun"? Please, why not get a referral from the doctor to where phototherapy can be done? Please and please, jaundice isn't what you joke with. Disregard that nurse.

May they be a great source of blessings to your entire household.
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Candidlady: 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2022
They are pretty
Congratulations

Nothing will stop me from adopting twins (girls)
Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by TrebleChamp(m): 6:44pm On Mar 17, 2022
NTAChannel5:

In sequel to my former thread whether to opt for C-section or not, I am pleased to announce that my wife has put to bed on Friday and was delivered of two bouncing babies. The doctor gave me two options with their conditions and I had to choose the C-section own.

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

Big congratulation Daddy twins, may God bless the twins with all the blessings of life.
As for the jaundice, yes early morning sun work very well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Kuddy1010(f): 7:55pm On Mar 26, 2022

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

Congratulations God bless and keep the babies for us in Jesus name.[quote author=NTAChannel5 post=111119031]Good day, wonderful people!

DrFunmisticGlow
UyaiIncomparabl
MercyChen
MummyNeto
TrebleChamp
Kuddy1010

Congratulations to your family, may God bless the babies and may they be a force to reckon with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by gssdobi: 10:36pm On Mar 26, 2022
Pls, let them go for the phototherapy.
The nurse may have good intentions, but,
the jaundice is much.
Congratulations, papa Ejima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Divinehub: 6:54am On Mar 27, 2022
Congratulations sir.....more fruitful years ahead

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thank You Nairaland Family Section by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 27, 2022
Awww, adorbs. Congratulations.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Remote Jobs For Academic Mothers / Who Was At Fault In Your Broken Marriage? You Or Your Estranged Partner? / Newspaper Publication Of Change Of Name in Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.