Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,430 members, 7,812,277 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Ballon d'Or Ranking update - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d'Or Ranking update (27254 Views)

Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Ballon D'or Ranking LIVE: Neymar 12th, Suarez 13th, Courtois 14th / 2018 Balloon D'or Ranking Heading Into Champions League Semi Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Cajal(m): 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

Can you please tell us why Messi deserve it more than Lewandowaki?
Trophy...de international
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Cajal(m): 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

This ballon d’Or is for Lewandowski anything Messi or any other person is injustice.

mynd44
Do u think is PDP VS APC
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Numerouno94(m): 7:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
kingsvictor2:
kids fan goats, men fan football. I don't hate Messi but he shouldn't be seen near ballon d'or this year. He played absolutely nothing to merit it.

It's too early to start crying. Calm down.
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Numerouno94(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

This ballon d’Or is for Lewandowski anything Messi or any other person is injustice.

mynd44

Tell me why Lewi deserves it ahead of Messi?
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Suspect33(m): 7:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Messi will win the balon d'or, and it would be the last either Ronaldo or Messi wins... End of an era

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by ftosino(m): 7:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
What time is the ceremony please, and any site to watch it online?
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by ftosino(m): 7:32pm On Nov 29, 2021
ftosino:
What time is the ceremony please, and any site to watch it online?

Don't worry, I got it already,
8pm,
Hesgoal will be streaming it too.
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 29, 2021
cry cry cry
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Numerouno94(m): 7:42pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lamasta how market na?
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by kingsvictor2: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

It's too early to start crying. Calm down.
crying for what? Hahahahhaha
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Kingcalls: 7:46pm On Nov 29, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

If Messi winning the ballon d'or is injustice, you should know that injustice has happened in football before. No big deal. So Suck it up, will you?

Messi finished 2nd that year... messi is a serial balon dor thief

1 Like

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Neimar: 7:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Kingcalls:

Messi finished 2nd that year... messi is a serial balon dor thief

Cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by MangekyoAlt: 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2021
Just in;

Cristiano Ronaldo dismisses ‘lies’ over Ballon d’Or and Lionel Messi motivation
Cristiano Ronaldo has dismissed claims from a French journalist that his main aim is to finish his career with more Ballon d’Or wins than Lionel Messi.

The Manchester United forward has collected the award five times, while Messi has already won it on a record six occasions and is favourite to take the honour for 2021 at Monday evening’s ceremony in Paris.

Earlier this week, Pascal Ferre, the editor in chief of France Football – organisers of the Ballon d’Or – said Ronaldo had told him that his primary ambition was to retire having won the accolade more times than rival star Messi.

“Today’s outcome explains Pascal Ferre’s statements last week, when he said that I confided in him that my only ambition was to finish my career with more Ballon d’Ors than Lionel Messi,” Ronaldo posted on Instagram.

Read more here

Ronaldo seriously needs to stop paying attention to what what media's post about him.

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Lamasta(m): 8:45pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numerouno94:

Getaat.!! grin
Messi all the way. cool
Pessi kee you dia grin

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Lamasta(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2021
MangekyoAlt:
Just in;

Ronaldo seriously needs to stop paying attention to what what media's post about him.
He needs to debunk the lies peddled against him

2 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Lamasta(m): 8:51pm On Nov 29, 2021
Numerouno94:
Lamasta how market na?
Its Lewandowski or nothing
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by MangekyoAlt: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lamasta:

Debunk? Lol I don't think so. Reading through what he wrote, I don't think he debunked anything.
That journalist claimed Ronaldo said to him once that he aims to win more Ballon d'or than Messi before retirement. Ronaldo pops outta nowhere and claims he never said such because he ONLY cares about winning trophies for his clubs and countries. Which is not even a surprising thing for him to say, seeing how messi has bested him in every known individual trophies.
It's his words against Ronaldo's bro. He didn't debunk nothing.

Ronaldo should ask him where and when he had such conversation with him, and if he's not able to answer, only then I'd agree that he's debunked him.

For now, it could be possible that it's Ronaldo that's even trying to cover himself by lying. The possibility is there
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Lamasta(m): 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2021
MangekyoAlt:

Debunk? Lol I don't think so. Reading through what he wrote, I don't think he debunked anything.
That journalist claimed Ronaldo said to him once that he aims to win more Ballon d'or than Messi before retirement. Ronaldo pops outta nowhere and claims he never said such because he ONLY cares about winning trophies for his clubs and countries. Which is not even a surprising thing for him to say, seeing how messi has bested him in every known individual trophies.
It's his words against Ronaldo's bro. He didn't debunk nothing.

Ronaldo should ask him where and when he had such conversation with him, and if he's not able to answer, only then I'd agree that he's debunked him.

For now, it could be possible that it's Ronaldo that's even trying to cover himself by lying. The possibility is there
Na Ronaldo matter you write all thus epistle asive he is in a competition with Messi
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by MangekyoAlt: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lamasta:

Na Ronaldo matter you write all thus epistle asive he is in a competition with Messi

The truth is, he's in a competition with messi.
Even he would be lying to himself if he claimed he isn't. Or I should say was. Messi has left him far behind and it's not even a competition anymore
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Fuckthamods: 9:24pm On Nov 29, 2021
The smear campaign against CR7 is disgusting... What's the use of showing this pic? Even drogba wasn't pleased the act. Why the mockery? Cos he refused to attend?
Total disrespect!

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by fred04(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

He won copa America
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by iamyemiakins(m): 9:25pm On Nov 29, 2021
Regardless, who's the G.O.A.T?

Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi

19 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by dcrested(m): 9:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
fred04:

He won copa America
From your judgement, Jorginho should be given the award.

5 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by NORSIYK(m): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2021
It will be so shameful, disappointing, disgraceful and disgusting if Messi end up winning this year's Ballon D'or.

He has done absolutely nothing to deserve it unless scoring 5 goals against 81 ranked team in 2 matches is enough.

If Messi had done what Cristiano Ronaldo did this year, he would have won the ballon d'or

If Messi had done what Lewandowski did this year, he would have won ballon d'or

Whatever happens, Messi is always the favorite player of France football ballon d'or

6 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Fuckthamods: 9:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
If Messi wins this award again then majority of the footballing world won't regard even his pasts balon dors as deserving and france football would be seen as corrupt.

5 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by beey2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Regardless, who's the G.O.A.T?

[s]Like for Ronaldo
Share for Messi
[/s][s][/s]

Like for Messi share for Ronaldo.

12 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by grtboy51(m): 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Ballon d or na rubbish since 2018....
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by apasino01: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Lamasta:

which lie? When there’s a video of him saying almost same thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Cantonese: 9:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

Simple.

He is MESSI.
The greatest player existing.

Just relax and watch.

3 Likes

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by psychologist(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
[s]
NORSIYK:
It will be so shameful, disappointing, disgraceful and disgusting if Messi end up winning this year's Ballon D'or.

He has done absolutely nothing to deserve it unless scoring 5 goals against 81 ranked team in 2 matches is enough.

If Messi had done what Cristiano Ronaldo did this year, he would have won the ballon d'or

Whatever happens, Messi is always the favorite player of France football ballon d'or
[/s]

Cry me a river grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by AdetayoNL(m): 9:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
NORSIYK:

Lol.. so your this year, is the last couples of month right? WTF��

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Breaks Pele’s Goals Record / Barcelona Vs Las Palmas Played In An Empty Stadium / AFCON 2021 Round-of-16 : Burkina Faso Vs Gabon (7 - 6) pens On 23rd Jan 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.