Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Ballon d'Or Ranking update - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ballon d'Or Ranking update (27364 Views)

Messi Suffers Worst Ballon D'or Ranking in 11 years. / Ballon D'or Ranking LIVE: Neymar 12th, Suarez 13th, Courtois 14th / 2018 Balloon D'or Ranking Heading Into Champions League Semi Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by gasparpisciotta: 10:12pm On Nov 29, 2021
Cantonese:

With what?

Of the balon dor
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by FahBuLous: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
oluwaahmed:

I know u probably don't have light to watch the event but Messi just said lewandoski deserves the award. If he can say it on TV then who dafuq are you
Lionel Messi knows he is the best player in the world but if you ask him, he won't mention his name..
Even jorginho said it's Messi that deserves it, so what are u saying??

Continue crying, I love ur hot tears grin grin grin grin
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by oluwaahmed: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
jasonclement:
You're not a Messi fan

I am a Messi fan cos he plays the best football and is not proud but a real G. It takes a GOAT to step up for his award and acknowledge that he's colleague was more deserving of the award than him. That's is why I am a Messi fan cos a certain player will never say such.
Pls Messi fans stop behaving like nairaland zombies. Una dey fall him hand.

1 Like

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Omonigeriarere: 10:19pm On Nov 29, 2021
NORSIYK:

2019 was even bigger robbery only bettered by the robbery that happened now

Now you can see.
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by scantee(m): 10:29pm On Nov 29, 2021
Omo tears go full here oo o congratulations Leo Messi, only recognized GOAT

LEO7
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by tsmat(m): 11:31pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

This ballon d’Or is for Lewandowski anything Messi or any other person is injustice.

mynd44

Injustice. Go to court
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by wolesmile(m): 11:54pm On Nov 29, 2021
obembet:

This ballon d’Or is for Lewandowski anything Messi or any other person is injustice.

mynd44

Ehya....

Sorry
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by FahBuLous: 12:05am On Nov 30, 2021
oluwaahmed:

I know u probably don't have light to watch the event but Messi just said lewandoski deserves the award. If he can say it on TV then who dafuq are you
Last year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by CoolAmbience(m): 12:48am On Nov 30, 2021
Dagger111:

I will not tell you because you are a chronic anti-messi. So ask someone else.

You dey mind am?
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by Cantonese: 6:44am On Nov 30, 2021
gasparpisciotta:

Of the balon dor

Balon dor ko, blow blow ni.
Re: Ballon d'Or Ranking update by vickydevoka(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2021
obembet:
Lionel Messi is expected to collect his seventh Ballon d’Or award at a glittering 2021 ceremony in Paris this evening. Messi is the favourite after winning the Copa America with Argentina earlier this year, despite one of his less impressive years at club level

Barcelona finished third in La Liga and fell in the first knockout round of the Champions League. However, Messi scored two goals as Barca won the Copa del Rey final and he was La Liga’s top goalscorer once more, before switching to Paris Saint-Germain in the summer

Robert Lewandowski was widely expected to win last year’s award before it was cancelled due to the pandemic, and the Bayern Munich striker is in the running once again. Chelsea’s Jorginho is another candidate, having won the Champions League with his club and Euro 2020 with his country Italy a couple of months later.

Here is the update results so far

Source: https://twitter.com/francefootball/status/1465343908783824897?t=d9pEUJKTG7XJmVW7yauKTQ&s=19

Modified: Obembet

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Anybody who judges football by just goals doesn't know football. So defenders or midfielders are not meant for the award. Awards should be given based on trophy n personal effort, how u managed your position very well.

I think y people always vote for Messi is bcus of his zero- selfish gam unlike Ronaldo. Did u watch psg last match. Je had three assist without minding if he scores or not

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iheanacho's Manchester City Move Collapses, FC Porto His Likely Destination? / Ronaldo Has Received 200 Votes MORE Than Messi Across Ballon D'or History / Nigeria Vs. Burkina Faso In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.