Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States (4619 Views)

APC Losing Democratic Values, Must Do Away With Money Politics - Lukman / Bandits Raid Kaduna, Zamfara, Kill 62, Kidnap 62, Raze 70 Houses / Ondo Election: I Don’t Harbour Any Fears Of APC Losing – Osita Okechukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2023
PDP leading in Kaduna and Zamfara while NNPP is annihilating APC in Kano .

Tinubu might just be the last APC President. That's if he's even sworn-In.

Dapo abiodun , APC governor of Ogun state is being served hot hot beating of his life in Ogun state ..

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 10:28pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Dapo abiodun , APC governor of Ogun state is being served hot hot beating of his life in Ogun state ..
APC losing it is free and fair, but APC winning it is rigging. Confused losers

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Okoroawusa: 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
We in APC are okay with that. If you beat us free and fair no wahala. We don't go about shouting about it like headless chickens.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by NaijaRoyalty(m): 10:30pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
Yeah, we've seen how free and fair Lagos election turned out today wit all the thugs and armed robbers APC Lagos unleashed on the electorates

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by AdaojoTheUrchin: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:
We in APC are okay with that. If you beat us free and fair no wahala. We don't go about shouting about it like headless chickens.

If you Thiefnubuu urchins are ok with that, why use thugs to harass lagosians?

20 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by amnesty7: 10:32pm On Mar 18, 2023
Which Kaduna? Park well abeg, dear child of hate.

2 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by samogo1: 10:33pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
What do you like about APC? Just tell me one thing?

Beside, nobody is saying the loss of APC is free and fair. we all know that APC have damaged Nigeria beyond repair.
People are no longer voting party, but competency of candidate. Everyone know that APC will win Benue and nobody will say it is rigging.

6 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by alhajigwanjo: 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
See ada[b]mu[/b]. People are telling you APC are getting a beating in the guber/assembly elections, which confirms the fact that the presidential election was the same and you’re here talking nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 10:35pm On Mar 18, 2023
samogo1:

What do you like about APC? Just tell me one thing?

Beside, nobody is saying the loss of APC is free and fair. we all know that APC have damaged Nigeria beyond repair.
People are no longer voting party, but competency of candidate. Everyone know that APC will win Benue and nobody will say it is rigging.
what do you mean by WE ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Yeah, we've seen how free and fair Lagos election turned out today wit all the thugs and armed robbers APC Lagos unleashed on the electorates
and you didn't see that of south east abi ? It's only Lagos state you can see. I blame Lagos state that give IPOB a minute to stay in Lagos.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Kingspin(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
APC win in Rivers but LP didn't win in Kano? They keep frying your brain like garri.
People can project election results from comfort of their homes only INEC is like the devil who opposes after the people have proposed.

1 Like

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 10:38pm On Mar 18, 2023
alhajigwanjo:

See ada[b]mu[/b]. People are telling you APC are getting a beating in the guber/assembly elections, which confirms the fact that the presidential election was the same and you’re here talking nonsense.
please where is the nonsense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 10:39pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kingspin:
APC win in Rivers but LP didn't win in Kano? They keep frying your brain like garri
In an election it is not must you win everywhere
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:41pm On Mar 18, 2023
Okoroawusa:

Were thugs released on voters in these states like APC did in Lagos ?
Big difference

3 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Kingspin(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
In an election it is not a must you win everywhere
But we can project good election results.
PDP should not win Abia if INEC's hand is clean
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Jackson105: 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2023
yorubas will use every means to win Lagos.

Ipob piglets can cry to death.

Chinedu will never rule Lagos, after this election in Lagos, okoros must be cut to size in Lagos, their madness is getting out of hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Jlow2: 10:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
yes because we re in nigeria ,we know what we saw in the past 8years and we knw what the common man wants, apc is all about suffering and blood shed

1 Like

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by seborrhic: 11:01pm On Mar 18, 2023
yarimo:
what do you mean by WE ?
Though I am supporting the person you quoted,but your statement made me remember a favourite line in an episode of the TV series,"Your Honour",where a corrupt police officer said to his accomplice city mayor after they were found out,"we are in trouble"Jim.The mayor's response was an epic to me;he said "WHO ARE WE?".In other words telling the cop he is on his own and there is no "we" involved.
That line still gets me everytime I recall it.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by dustmalik: 11:04pm On Mar 18, 2023
seborrhic:

Though I am supporting the person you quoted,but your statement made me remember a favourite line in an episode of the TV series,"Your Honour",where a culprit police officer said to his accomplice city mayor after they were found out,"we are in trouble".The mayor's response was an epic to me;he said "WHO ARE WE?".
That line still gets me everytime I recall it.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think it was on Season 2, Episode 7 or 8. I am watching the 10th episode now as I type.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by seborrhic: 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2023
dustmalik:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I think it was on Season 2, Episode 7 or 8. I am watching the 10th episode now as I type.
Your head is there.
Do you recall that telephone exchange?
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by intruder15(m): 11:15pm On Mar 18, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Na the verb whe you use describe Kano de sweet me pass.

That's the perfect term
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by yarimo(m): 11:18pm On Mar 18, 2023
Kingspin:
But we can project good election results.
PDP should not win Abia if INEC's hand is clean
projection is just assuming different from reality.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Starhearts: 12:03am On Mar 19, 2023
NaijaRoyalty:

Ur reports about ogun state is totally wrong...

U re suffering from useless of definition
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by BloomingDale(f): 12:08am On Mar 19, 2023
What ethnic group are the Zamfara, Kano and Kaduna candidates from? Seems a Nairalander from the north must have read my advice.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by malvisguy212: 12:12am On Mar 19, 2023
amnesty7:
Which Kaduna? Park well abeg, dear child of hate.
APC is losing in Kaduna badly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by onatisi(m): 12:21am On Mar 19, 2023
this should come to no one as a surprise.
malvisguy212:
APC is losing in Kaduna badly.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by malvisguy212: 12:23am On Mar 19, 2023
onatisi:
this should come to no one as a surprise.
even Uba sabi say El-rufai make him lost the election. both Christians and Muslims hate El-rufai.

2 Likes

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by onatisi(m): 12:26am On Mar 19, 2023
i even wonder how he won the second term , he is leaving now so that is history . it seems the opposition will have more states than apc this time around

malvisguy212:
even Uba sabi say El-rufai make him lost the election. both Christians and Muslims hate El-rufai.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Masterito(m): 12:30am On Mar 19, 2023
Ordinarily, judging by way APC managed the country, they can only rig to win.
yarimo:

1 Like

Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by malvisguy212: 12:35am On Mar 19, 2023
onatisi:
i even wonder how he won the second term , he is leaving now so that is history . it seems the opposition will have more states than apc this time around

he rig the second term election. everyone knows it. El-rufai make people suffer sooo much in Kaduna.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Kingspin(m): 12:41am On Mar 19, 2023
yarimo:
projection is just assuming different from reality.
Noo., AA, APC, did not win Rivers. We can project Lagos too, only if INEC did not rig
INEC remain the mess.
Re: APC Losing Heavily In Kano, Kaduna, Zamfara States by Kingspin(m): 12:45am On Mar 19, 2023
It is possible under the watch of Yakubu INEC ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Panics As RCCG Senior Pastor Backs Rev. Mbaka, Criticised GEJ / Comparing Bukola Saraki And Emmanuel Ibe Kachikwu / Can We Still Say That All Terrorists Are Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.