Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) (64842 Views)

See The Food I Bought For 2.5k In Maiduguri / See The Food I Bought For N500 / The Food I Bought For 2900. Pics. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by GoldenSpec: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Hmm! 3idiots comes to mind grin
Penguin2:

Touch your chest and say, “All iz Well!”

This, too, shall pass.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by nedekid: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Chisos, the first and only time I saw this combo was during a brief stay I had in nta Aba during nysc.
There was this handyman staying in the same make shift car garage with us.
Omo this man will make a pot of watery beans. This beans was his stew, soup and snacks. As in eba and beans, fufu and beans, bread and beans, garri and beans haba, beans direct! Haba!
In UI those days too at indy hall, my paddy had a room mate that will grow, harvest and bring a sack of grains (cannot remember the type). This was this guys food for the whole semester! No money ohh!
Omo people really suffered back then. shocked
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Jayrow08: 4:28pm On Dec 01, 2021
Omoo see combo
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by nedekid: 4:29pm On Dec 01, 2021
MartinsD12:

You be bush man , fufu and beans, change your uncivilized eating pattern
Bros, don't you get it? He had no choice shocked
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Johnchrix(m): 4:30pm On Dec 01, 2021
Wow This can take you the whole day.. energy + energy..
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by HRMK: 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
dat na balanced diet now.no big deal.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:32pm On Dec 01, 2021
Which kind of food is this one again oo �.
Chia there is suffering in the country ooo��

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Damn

…but how come we don’t see girls eating this kind of hellish combo?
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Babalegba(m): 4:33pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fufu and bean soup "gbegiri" works very well
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 4:34pm On Dec 01, 2021
Johnchrix:
Wow This can take you the whole day.. energy + energy..

He’ll sleep energetically
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Clazzone(m): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
You are wicked...
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by grandstar(m): 4:36pm On Dec 01, 2021
dasparrow:
How do you eat fufu with beans? Wow!

PREPROSTEROUS!!!
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Russianlord101(m): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
I saw Semo with fish pepper soup
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by faithfull18(f): 4:37pm On Dec 01, 2021
It is well oh.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by dododawa1: 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
Your destiny is in another planet with this combination
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by nnol(m): 4:39pm On Dec 01, 2021
ValCon888:

How can you become rich when you cannot spell it?
i know very young igbo man in kano who doesn't understand pigin english, i repeat pigin english and not english but he sales transformer, that he didn't spell the rich correctly doesn't mean he can't become rich, obviously that should be a mistake from auto correct.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by 22o62021: 4:40pm On Dec 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
Who does that.... People with different kind of combos.. Fufu with bean.. Some bread with indomie, some rice and okra soup.. Una dey try oo. Me prefer garri with bean, or bread. Na we wey dey wait on God for wealth dey experiment when it comes to food.. U try this, u try that at last one go work.. At all at all Na him bad pass.

Try custard and spaghetti

And thank me
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
Bean and fufu like seriously
What type of combination z this? undecided

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 4:42pm On Dec 01, 2021
22o62021:

Try custard and spaghetti

And thank me
wetin be this again God!!! Spaghetti and cus... Wetin!!! Una dey experiment ooo.. Walahi..
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 01, 2021
Six30:
The food I'll be missing when I become rich. It may look as though it is not possible but that is what I ate today. It is not actually the first time though. I couldn't afford Garri and soup, so I made do with the available. It is nothing but a survival strategy. I'm suffering today which is why I'm eating it out of no option. I'm sure many rich people we have today ate things worst than this before their breakthrough and today they may look at it like they were eating poison. I'll miss this food combo (beans and fufu) after my encounter with breakthrough in the nearest future. So help me God, Amen.

Seriously, I am so happy for you. Can you see what I am seeing here? You can digest fufu and beans easily? Bro, start rolling on the floor and thank God for good digestitive system. Wow! You are blessed.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by AZControversial(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
I ain't missing no food. I'll still eat them all. Up to ewa agoyin sef.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:45pm On Dec 01, 2021
Beans and kini?!!... What the fvck??! embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:46pm On Dec 01, 2021
ablejesus26:
Which kind of food is this one again oo �.
Chia there is suffering in the country ooo��

Akpu and Beans is not suffering.... It is dietary confusion!
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Aaron12(m): 4:47pm On Dec 01, 2021
Russianlord101:
I saw Semo with fish pepper soup
seriously for real bro, but it can of make sense.

1 Like

Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Simdyofficial(f): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Afonja foods shocked
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by ablejesus26(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Angelfrost:

Akpu and Beans is not suffering.... It is dietary confusion!

Ok but nonetheless there is suffering in the land ooo��
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Testimony1988(m): 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
Is that beans or beans soup?
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by BabaIbo: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2021
The weird combo of food I have had and can remember was garri(soaked) and bread.

But beans and fufu is weirder
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by 22o62021: 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
habsydiamond:
wetin be this again God!!! Spaghetti and cus... Wetin!!! Una dey experiment ooo.. Walahi..

Lol Uou don try rice and bread

My guy u de miss oo
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nwaotu10(m): 4:49pm On Dec 01, 2021
I swear with the grave of my beloved father, I've not eaten anything since morning. I don't have a dime on me. I'm waiting for a friend who promised to transfer 1k.

@Op Be grateful for the food. Some of us have no food at all to eat.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Jesus.
Re: The Food I Will Be Missing When I Become Rich (photos) by yusluvad(m): 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Fufu and beans?
It's better with ijebu garri 50naira in nlyon and soaked with one shachet of peak milk 80naira and four cubes of sugar 20 nairà. This is the perfect combo for that beans.
Still the same statistics and economics.... Fufu is too starchy to consume with beans to avoid burning sensation.

Ok soak grain casava in a water add milk and sugar enjoy it with Beans if that combo goes for you. As per starch, garri is less starchy due to rigorous process to extract from cassava. Unlike fufu that does not undergo any.

Most people often mistake suffering to thanks offering.
Omo! You get first class for this kind level ooo. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes / When You Take Too Much Alcohol[funny pix] / The Christmas Chicken I Bought For N3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.