Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

What Makes Celebrities Different From You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Makes Celebrities Different From You (131 Views)

"I'm Very Different From My Movie Roles, Future Husband Please Locate Me - Etiko / Peter Okoye Reveals What Makes Him Look Younger And Fresher / Nigerian Celebrities And Their Football Clubs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Makes Celebrities Different From You by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2021
They are willing to risk it all. They risk putting themselves out there, doing things in hope that those things will catch on or result in greater rewards for them, risk failure, they risk looking stupid (think popular comedians here) sometimes with the chances of people like you and me making a mockery of them… They choose the kind of life they want to live and just go ahead to live it irrespective of other people's opinions- good or bad. They JUST DO IT!

(1) (Reply)

Caleb C - Bbnaija Aspirant Housemate / The Season For Spandex: Vips Make The Case To Break Out Slick Catsuits / Bbnaija Whitemoney Set To Win Grammy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.