Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Osun: Honourable Ayeni Distributes 1,200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Osun: Honourable Ayeni Distributes 1,200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers (158 Views)

Navy Seizes 200 Bags Of Cannabis Valued At N29 Billion / Honourable Ayeni Distributes 1,200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers, Others To Osun / Man Wins N100,000 For Carrying 50kg Bags Of Cement With His Teeth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun: Honourable Ayeni Distributes 1,200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers by Jimsonjaat96(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Honourable Lawrence Babatunde Ayeni, Atakumosa East and Ilesa East/West Federal Constituency Representative of Osun State has flagged-off the distribution of subsidised fertilizers, Sprayers and Personal protective equipment to selected vulnerable farmers in his Constituency as part of measures to improve on food security in the state.

He said the programme titled "Survey and Distribution of Empowerment Tools for Rural Farmers in Atakumosa East/West and Ilesa East/West Federal Constituency" which is in partnership with Federal College of Agricultural Produce Technology, Kano and New Balance Corporate Service Limited reinforces determination to improving the local production of fertilizer in the country in order to enhance productivity and household incomes targeted farmers as well as contribute largely to food security in the country.

Speaking at the flag off in Ilesa, Osun State stated that similar gesture would be extended to other select farmers in the next two weeks and in subsequent sections.

Honourable Babatunde said he invited officials from Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) to monitor the distribution so as to ensure accountability and support.

"If ten slots are given to me, it is my responsibility to make sure I deliver them all to my constituency. Go and Google the budget. It's a known secret. I have nothing to hide from you all. I went there to serve you and serve you I must.

"Another one is coming up in two weeks time. We will do another one after that. And after that. Serving you is the core priority."

Prince Femi Kujenbola, All Progressives Congress (APC) State Treasurer appreciated the Minister for the agricultural empowerment as well as all senatorial leaders, women leaders and other constituents for continued support of the Honourable Lawrence Babatunde Ayeni.

"All of us constitutes the party. No man is an island, hence we should appreciate all and sundry for this. Honourable Ayeni has proven himself to be an able representative. If we are to count all these things, we would discover how much he did. He does what we need.

"If you look at the agricultural story of Osun State now, you will see that there are more farmers than lands now, however there is a low productivity. If you apply fertilizer it would yield more. Unlike crop rotation system of yesteryear, we need to do more. Our Honourable representative understands this and he did accordingly. That's we have to laud him. He's representing us well," he said.

The Osun State All progressive Congress Chairman, Prince Gbenga Famodun appreciated the members of the party for their for sending the right person to representative them at the Federal level.

Prince Gbenga Famodun who was represented by Prince Kujenbola said Honourable Lawrence Ayeni is dispensing what's best expected of a representative - responsible, respectful, responsive," all these qualities are emboldened in Honourable Ayeni".

In the same lane, Chief (Mrs) Abeke Aluko, the Senatorial Woman Leader implored all the beneficiaries to put the fertilizers, sprayers and other equipment to good use.

She went on to pray that may they have a fruitful year of harvest ahead.

"Election is imminent and we all feeling the frenzy already. Don't let them deceive you with a sum of 2,000 Naira during election. Don't let 2,000 Naira make you forget all these. Don't sell your votes", she said.

Re: Osun: Honourable Ayeni Distributes 1,200 Bags Of Fertilizer, Sprayers by Ryda(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2021
Seen angry

Next!

(1) (Reply)

NSCDC Vows To Rid Schools Of Kidnapping, Banditry / Destination Wedding In Udaipur | Wedding At A Frozen Waterfall In Logarska Doli / Throwback Hilarious Momemt Bbnaija Liquorose Acting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.