Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:47 PM

Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) (16529 Views)

Teachers @ Eccowas Cosmopolitan College, Ota / Mobil Producing Nigeria Unlimited New Job Opportunities–apply Before Deadline / Multiple Vacancies In Growing Company. Application Deadline- December 7, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by ogunsj: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2021
Seun, I congratulate you and your family. This school don buy the whole Ota land finish ooooo. From humble beginnings now with magnificent structures all over Ota. Kudos once again bro.

2 Likes

Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2021
KazikageSama:
Instead of Seun to say "My dad's school is hiring ...." grin

Lol, Nairaland eh... Una no go kee person. Which one is "My dad's school is hiring..."

Looooooooooooooooooool
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by promisedeco(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2021
Who got an invite?
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by dlawnoni: 6:50pm On Dec 04, 2021
I got an invite today that the written test is on Monday. Does anyone know what to expect in the written test
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by dlawnoni: 6:51pm On Dec 04, 2021
promisedeco:
Who got an invite?
I got an invite. Do you know what to expect in the written test
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by promisedeco(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2021
dlawnoni:
I got an invite. Do you know what to expect in the written test
Nope. But could be an algorithm test.
Got the invite too
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by dlawnoni: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2021
promisedeco:

Nope. But could be an algorithm test.
Got the invite too
is this the first time they'd be hiring web developers
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by promisedeco(m): 4:42am On Dec 05, 2021
dlawnoni:
is this the first time they'd be hiring web developers
I don't know o
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by dlawnoni: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2021
promisedeco:
I don't know o
Ok.
Re: Ambassadors College, Ota Is Hiring Techies (Deadline December 1) by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 05, 2021
Seun:
Positions:
1. Web Developer.
2. Content Writer.
3. Graphics Designer.

Requirements:
1. 1st degree.
2. Strong knowledge of position.
3. Two years experience will be an added advantage.

Send your CV to hroffice@theambassadorsschools.com using the Job title as the subject of your email by the 1st of December.

I wonder if you will have time to address the useless accusations by OJEEMAH and co.

I know you're usually busy elsewhere...

Well,my skepticism won't stop me from mentioning it to you....

You will be given links ....

That's all...

I want you to determine how asking for help means I was lying about my situation....

The same people accusing me also say I have issues...... that's confusion...

I think it will be stupid for anyone .... even the president of Nigeria .... and also irresponsible for anyone to believe anything anyone says about me without asking me questions....

Assuming what I think is another stupid and irresponsible behavior...

Yes..

I condemned these people for accusing me ..... I also condemned those that believed them instead of asking questions...

I don't care if they give you links ....

Not even the use of different monikers proves anything!!!!!

Any bastard that calls himself or herself a lawyer should tell me the useless law school that taught him or her that an evidence of scamming is the manifestation of confusion by triplechoice and co...

Like I said,

They will present links as evidence but LordReed also assissted me financially and he admitted that he has no evidence against me....

If anyone says he or she knows what I think,
Then ask the person how he or she got into my head....

I won't say you have an intention of XYZ except I have a proof that you have used that same thing to do XYZ before....

But those with their education in the mud like triplechoice keep posting links that have nothing useful .....

Which bastard says asking for help makes one a scammer

Not even Vladimir Putin is meant to disturb the human rights of anyone that asks him for help......

Period!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3)

Google Business Internship Programme 2018 For Nigerians / Salary For Admin Assistant At UN World Food Programme / Jumia Summer Internship Programme 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.