Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,719 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) (24581 Views)

Lagos Teacher, Taiwo Ojo, Arrested For Defiling A Senior Secondary Student / Update ON Lagos Teacher Knocked Off My Nephews Tooth And Threatened Him / Lagos Teacher Beats Student To Death For Not Answering Maths Question Correctly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Joydan95: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
I Cant Take This! Please Who Are The Right Authorities To Report This Case photo

I'm not happy. I've been trying to overlook what happened today but the more I remember it, the more I feel sorry for my innocent nephew who was physically and brutally abused by his teacher today.

I finished from my school today and decided to check on them.
I got home and found the door still locked. So I called and my sis said she went to pick her children from school.

As I sat at the staircase to wait, My nephew climbed up the stairs and said he has something to tell me. He said his teacher removed his tooth. As he was still trying to explain how it happened, the Mom climbed up and took over.

When she got to school, the teachers blocked her at the gate and told her her sons teeth was shaking and fell off. She said she was surprised because she was the one who brushed his teeth this morning and non of his teeth was shaking. she just believed them and picked her children.

On their way home. The son now told her to promise him not to ask his teacher what he's about to tell her and she crossed her heart.

The boy told her that he submmited his exam script to his teacher. The teacher went through his script and told him to rewrite somethings correctly. As he bent and was writing on the teachers table ( maybe he wrote it wrongly again) the teacher now hit his head on the table and his front tooth flew out. He said she quickly rushed him out as blood was gushing out and washed him up.
He said that the other teachers saw all that Happened and now tried to cover up.

He also said, the teacher threatened him that if he tells his Mom what happened, he'll meet her in school tomorrow.... That was why he begged his Mom not to ask his teacher.

I told the Mom to go there with the police tomorrow but I'm not sure if it's within their jurisdiction to handle such cases. So I want to know the right authority to report this dastardly act .

My 5 year old nephew must get justice. See how she disfigured his upper front dentition.

I need contacts to the right agency, please.

Pics of his teeth before and after the harm.

Couldn't get his personal pics where he smiled opening his teeth. So had to use their group pics to show what his dentition looked like before the abuse.

I will make sure the teacher loose his/her teeth. This is what they do and make children dread going to school

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Freelane33(m): 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
OGA PANEL BEATER cheesy
22o62021:
What of the boys father?

If any modafucker do this to my son

I go use pliers remove her teeth too

Or else even the proprietor go collect
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Crafteck1: 11:21am On Nov 30, 2021
How old was your nephew, was he at a stage of milk teeth shedding, small tap de remove tooth then so before we paint people evil... Lets ask questions
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by tarantino1: 11:27am On Nov 30, 2021
I dey vex as I dey read this story so

What is the update? Has something been done?
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by EndRape2(f): 11:32am On Nov 30, 2021
Report to women of inestimable values foundation they fight ago at child abuse rape and domestic violence

You can use goggle to get more Info about them.

author=Mercychen post=108072960]Please, anybody with useful info.?[/quote]
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by AfonjaConehead: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2021
Get the child outta that school....then pay a visit later and report to the proprietor or owner of the school. Go along with police
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:38am On Nov 30, 2021
I am not saying that your 5 year old nephew exaggerated what really happened but I am not going to take drastic decision based on his side of the story.

One thing I believe for sure is that the teacher likely pushed him but;

1. It might not necessarily be out of malaise it might be a mistake

2. If the tooth wasn't shaking before that means the teacher will need a stronger force to get the tooth out in which case your nephew is most likely to end up with a cut or bruis in his mouth in addition to losing the tooth.

3. I would suggest that you hear from the teacher and warned the teacher to be careful around your kids that if such happens next time you won't take it lightly.

Extra observations :

Kids are very observant for your 5 year old nephew to have asked the mom to promise before hand tells me that your sister is likely full of drama and he does not want the mom to come to his school and blow things out of proportion. Correct me if I am wrong.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by IamAsiri: 11:39am On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Nope. The tooth was not shaking cos I asked him and he said no. Even the mother confirmed it because she's the one that still does the brushing for them.

Can't you see that the socket of the removed tooth still looks tight? If the tooth was ready to come off, the socket will look loose and swollen due to a new tooth growing underneath but look closely, you'll see the socket is still deep with no sign of weakness or loosness.

He just turned five in August this year.

Lols. You really can't tell these things. Most times, kids' teeth start removing by 5 years old (my 5 year old boy has lost 2 teeth already though he turned 5 in October) and I think it mostly starts from the lower ones, or which one grows first.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Loreettaa: 11:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Shouldn't schools be conducting periodic psychiatric evaluation for their teachers?
I forgot this is Nigeria where schools are more concerned about raking in millions than paying basic salaries ON TIME, how much more psychiatric evaluation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by cayorday89(m): 11:43am On Nov 30, 2021
As a student I was quite intelligent, not the best but I can be counted as one of the best, yet life has it own plans and this reason made me understand how to relate with my students especially those who are not very intelligent.

What that teacher did is common amongst some teachers especially the females beating, slapping, hitting pupils' heads and what not unprovoked and I try my best then to tell them not to act in such way but no some will even insult the pupils, and I am like if you were on the right path of life, you won't be working your ass off for a token less than 15k that you will still be owed at the end of the month. Many let their frustration get the better of them and punish pupil for the slightest mistake. Please take action so they can learn from this, our children is ont heir way to earth and we need them to be treated right.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 11:45am On Nov 30, 2021
If he's 5 years old, there's nothing to worry about. She'd grow another one...the milk tooth was the one that was removed. Maybe it was already shaking and anothet one was growing underneath. But the teacher needs to be taught a lesson
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by jrusky(m): 11:51am On Nov 30, 2021
Ordinary teacher threatening you upon the damaged done

I can't advise you pls because police can't be threaten people, army can't be thhreaten people, DSS can't be threaten people and ordinary teacher too threaten people pls don't let me say what us in my mouth.

Your sibling teeth removed and yet still threatening you and you cannot look for him or her and remove one of his or her eyes Pls go look for advice elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Ahmad62(m): 11:53am On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:

That was the approach the Mom suggested but I warned her not to take laws into her hands because what if she goes with that anger, hits her and she drops dead. Considering the way people die easily these days. So I thought it was best to handle it this way.

Are you for real? He’s not your biological child that’s why... i
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by aimmoney9: 11:56am On Nov 30, 2021
Oga Lagos has a law against beating children at school, the police is the right authority you should go to.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Ikpeohiri(m): 12:07pm On Nov 30, 2021
If no action is taking against the teacher by the parent at all, that boy will see his parent as irresponsible. Let the teacher be arrested immediately after which any other protocol will follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by BigYash: 12:08pm On Nov 30, 2021
Police,social media to follow up.. The demonic teacher will definitely not go free. But if na me,the teacher for don dey coma for ICU. No be me go even beat am,he or she no go know how e happen..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Smoketight(m): 12:10pm On Nov 30, 2021
What a time to be a wiz and messi fan,

I am proud of myself I I like good things sha,
Unlike some people that don't know how to
Like better things BIg wiz and chairman Messi
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Coldie(m): 12:12pm On Nov 30, 2021
Press charges, this is how children develop low self esteem, they will be hurt badly by people but they can’t tell anyone cause of situations like this. Highest highest to protect the child’s future after everything change his school simple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by frowland(m): 12:22pm On Nov 30, 2021
mariovito:
For me personally, I think some matters do not require dogon turenci, no long yarning. Sometimes, it's okay to take the laws in ones hand, albeit with moderation. If I were in your shoes, I'll pick that teacher out, whether on the school premises or else where and mess him/her up. Worst case scenario, the authorities get involved, maybe the school authority or Police. By the time both side to the story is weighed, na peace talk go end am. Sometimes you got to roll up your sleeves and handle some fuxkups personally because na you know as e pain you rish.

A man did this in Owerri and killed a man with just one casual blow. He instantly regretted that action.
Not everyone you see walking about are 100% healthy.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 12:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
In as much as I don't like parents fight teachers on behalf of their students, this goes beyond that. He was too violent.
Get a lawyer and take the case up . He's wronged the state and the parents seperated.
He or she must have been doing such. Don't allow your child to attend the school again.
The boy needs to protection now. likewise his fellow students. Plz don't let them down.
You'll see more would be revealed

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 12:25pm On Nov 30, 2021
ImoleNaija:
Anger control is necessary. You don't just treat people or children anyhow. The mother should report to the school authority.

Won tun de o,,,, even God dey forgive person.

That's not it.

A lot of people commit offences with the mind that they can and will beg their way out of it. And some set of people also believe that once someone begs you, you have to forgive and let them go without taking responsibility for their actions.

They can beg her and she should forgive. But what happens to justice? Another child will still be a victim of the same teacher if proper disciplinary measures are not taken.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Resurgent2016: 12:30pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Please, anybody with useful info.?

Except one of the witness or the alleged culprit is going to confess, it is essentially your word against theirs.

On the other hand if you decide to go the abuse-of-power you can pay the police to go pick her up.

The anger the teacher dispalyed (if true) makes me fear for the safety of those kids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:46pm On Nov 30, 2021
Pay 10k to area boys so they can teach her a lesson and then change school for your nephew.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by coveredchic(f): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
dettolgel:
I am not saying that your 5 year old nephew exaggerated what really happened but I am not going to take drastic decision based on his side of the story.

One thing I believe for sure is that the teacher likely pushed him but;

1. It might not necessarily be out of malaise it might be a mistake

2. If the tooth wasn't shaking before that means the teacher will need a stronger force to get the tooth out in which case your nephew is most likely to end up with a cut or bruis in his mouth in addition to losing the tooth.

3. I would suggest that you hear from the teacher and warned the teacher to be careful around your kids that if such happens next time you won't take it lightly.

Extra observations :

Kids are very observant for your 5 year old nephew to have asked the mom to promise before hand tells me that your sister is likely full of drama and he does not want the mom to come to his school and blow things out of proportion. Correct me if I am wrong.

You are absolutely wrong. The boy asked his mom to promise him because he was scared of the threat the teacher made!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by qtguru(m): 12:59pm On Nov 30, 2021
mariovito:
For me personally, I think some matters do not require dogon turenci, no long yarning. Sometimes, it's okay to take the laws in ones hand, albeit with moderation. If I were in your shoes, I'll pick that teacher out, whether on the school premises or else where and mess him/her up. Worst case scenario, the authorities get involved, maybe the school authority or Police. By the time both side to the story is weighed, na peace talk go end am. Sometimes you got to roll up your sleeves and handle some fuxkups personally because na you know as e pain you rish.

Real man, same here, I will take a day off from work to break somebody's head i swear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by qtguru(m): 1:00pm On Nov 30, 2021
frowland:

A man did this in Owerri and killed a man with just one casual blow. He instantly regretted that action.
Not everyone you see walking about are 100% healthy.

Multiple slaps no dey kill person

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by smokeyupu(m): 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:

Exactly, because he said she threatened him.

I was there and my sister tried calling the owner of the school but she refused to pick. She called some of the teachers, they all refused to pick.

DON'T TAKE THE LAW INTO YOUR HANDS... GET THE TEACHER ARRESTED AND PROSECUTED!

THAT'S ALL...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by dettolgel: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2021
coveredchic:

You are absolutely wrong. The boy asked his mom to promise him because he was scared of the threat the teacher made!

You may be right and I may be wrong I don't know this person just saying based on what I read.
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by domchike(m): 1:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
Making this matter a police case u rather spend ur cash waste ur resources and ur time. Nigerian police is rubbish
I suggest you meet the teacher record the conversation you had with her and gets the school authority to apologize and pay damages the records wil help incase the school want to change the narrative
Re: Lagos Teacher Removed My Nephew's Tooth & Threatened Him. Help! (Photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 30, 2021
Mercychen:
Please I need contacts of agencies. I just feel for the innocent boy. Imagine the pain he must have felt from the unexpected attack.. chai!!

Forgive the teacher, reach out to her to tell her you are aware of what happened. Might not be intentional please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Abuja Girls Hostel Was Burnt Down. / 2022 Medical Students Intake By Geopolitical Zone / 2016/2017 OAU Predegree Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.