Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,228 members, 7,811,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:10 PM

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 (21317 Views)

Apostle Okikijesu's Prophecies About Wike, Nnamdi Kanu, Sanusi, Igboho, Tompolo / Osinbajo, Others At The Inauguration Of Buhari Media Centre, Abuja - Photos / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by adenigga(m): 10:05pm On Jan 16, 2022
The Year 2021 witnessed a great number of false prophecies and fake declarations by pastors and prophets in Nigeria.

It has become a tradition for many self-acclaimed prophets and ‘men of God’ in the country to release what they term their ‘New Year prophecies’ at the end of the year.

These prophecies are meant to warn and prepare Nigerians, Africa and in some cases, the entire world of events and incidents that would form the New Year.

In some cases, these prophets surprisingly come up with prophecies on already sick popular figures or natural disasters such as flooding or even a heavy rainfall.

Reading through a series of prophecies by Nigerian prophets/pastors in some occasions, one may be tempted to picture God as a talkative.

DAILY POST can authoritatively report that most of the prophecies released concerning President Muhammadu Buhari, the Presidency, Nigeria and some popular figures in 2021 did not come to pass.

Some of these prophecies include but not limited to the death of President Buhari, crises in the Presidency, Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo suddenly becoming President.

Take for instance, on the 12th of June, 2021, the leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Ayodele came up with a prophecy of a clash that would happen between Buhari and Osinbajo.

He also said that some of Buhari and Osinbajo’s aides will clash, adding that he saw a Presidential convoy attacked.

Primate Ayodele said: “There will be threats in the Villa, I’m seeing confusion in the Villa, Buhari will lose one of his aides.

“There is going to be a clash between Buhari and Osinbajo and their aides, mark my word.”

An investigation by DAILY POST shows that these incidents never happened.

Another prophet, Apostle Paul Okikijesu of the Christ Apostolic Miracle Ministry, had predicted deaths of Nigerian and Ivorian Presidents, saying, “Pray against the death of Presidents of Nigeria and Ivory Coast.”

Okikijesu also predicted a deadly crisis between the Hausa and the Fulani and also called on Christians to be vigilant because a religious war, according to him, was about to happen.

Okikijesu further said that he had heard from God that there was an ongoing plot to move the Federal Capital Territory from Abuja to a different city, which he did not mention.

He also said that the time for the fulfillment of his earlier prophecy about power being taken from President Muhammadu Buhari and be given to Vice President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo hence had come.

“Thus says the Lord: Some people will plan to move the Seat of Government from Aso Rock to another city,” he said.

“Government will be taken away from the President. What I the Lord had said previously concerning the President, the time of its fulfillment has come that the government will be taken away from the President and it will be given to his neighbor that is better than him.:

“Aso Rock need prayer starting from May 26th, 2021 until June 17th, 2021. Aso Rock need adequate security during this period.

“Looming crisis of extreme proportion will burst… When the looming crisis bursts, it will cause worries for people and restlessness will be prevalent in the Nigeria.

“This is what will prompt the government to be given to his vice president; then Osinbajo will occupy the presidential seat for a brief period of time, before I will bring the Beloved to govern the country for Me,” he said.

He went further to predict the death of popular Yoruba activist, Sunday Igboho in 2021.

He also said the blood of former Kano Emir, Sanusi Muhammad, leader of the Indigenous People Biafra, IPOB, Nnamdi Kanu and former Niger Delta militant leader, Tompolo would be shed.

DAILY POST also can say categorically that these prophecies never came to pass.

Apostle Johnson Suleman of the Omega Fire Ministries, had also declared that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will become President this year.

According to him, God said Nigeria will shake, adding that he also saw power leaving the North in 2023, insisting that there will be no war, neither will the country break up.

“I saw power leaving the North. The Lord told me audibly that number two will become number one. It is a prophecy. Nigeria will not break (up). Nigeria will not divide. There will be no war in this country,” Suleman said.

He also said he saw black day in Aso Rock; power leaving the North in 2021; a serious conspiracy against Vice President Prof, Osinbajo; collapsed Bridge; fire outbreak at the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN; cows fighting their owners; Niger Delta to mourn a great leader, Ebola returning; and major TV Channel burgled and razed down with fire.

However, a check by DAILY POST shows that none of the above happened in Nigeria in 2021.

On his part, the founder of Christ Mercyland Deliverance Ministry, Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin in the beginning of 2021, said that the secret behind the COVID-19 pandemic would be exposed in 2021. However, no such exposure has been made till the time of filing this report.

Still on prophecies that never happened, a Ghana-based pastor, Prophet Nigel Gaisie had claimed that God revealed to him that Nigeria’s Vice President, Yemi Osinbajo will become President in 2021.

Gaisie, who is the founder of the Prophetic Hill Chapel Prophet made the prediction during his crossover service.

“Nigeria’s Vice President Yemi Osinbajo will become president,” his quotes read in part.

Also delivering his New Year prophecies in 2021, the Senior Pastor of Faith on the Rock Ministry International, Apostle Theophilus Ebonyi had said there would be a sudden change of government in Nigeria without a coup or election, calling on Nigerians to pray for President Muhammadu Buhari.

He disclosed that God revealed to him that the number two man (Yemi Osinbajo) will become the number one in Nigerian government.

“God revealed to me in the place of prayer his blessings and intervention in the affairs of Nigeria that government will witness a shift that is going to give ground to the number two citizen to become number one, so saith the Lord,” he said.

Meanwhile, Femi Adesina, the Special Adviser to President Muhammadu Buhari on Media and Publicity, had recently attacked the so-called prophets in Nigeria, singling out Primate Elijah Ayodele.

In an article he entitled, “PMB and The Futurologists”, Adesina mocked the then military ruler, Sani Abacha for refusing to leave Aso Rock because he was scared of prophetic visions and predictions.

Adesina disclosed that a cleric told Buhari to send emissaries to him with bags of money so he could pray and stave off the tragedy.

Noting that the President was busy with international travels at the period the ‘prophet’ mentioned, but no accident or incident happened.

“That was what the marabouts did to Sani Abacha, that he remained holed in Aso Rock. Between November 1993 and June 1998 that he was head of state, you could count both local and foreign trips he made on the fingers of one hand,” Adesina said.

The Presidential Spokesman noted that at the beginning of every year, those he described as futurists, prospectivists, and foresight practitioners would be on the praw.

He said those prophets were people who called themselves and have no divine backing but go about, running riot all over the place with guess work, divination, and outright falsehood, “all to beguile the people, pass themselves off as somebody, and ultimately make filthy money.”

Speaking to DAILY POST on the rise of false prophecies in the land, Pastor David Adebola of the Redeemed Christian Ministry, Lugbe, Abuja, said that false prophecy is almost as old as man.

According to Pastor Ademola, “Fake prophecies did not start today. It did not also start in Nigeria. If you know your Bible very well, you’ll agree with me that there were so many of such recorded in the Holy Book.

Source: https:// dailypost.ng/Prophecies-about-Buhari-Osinbajo-Nigeria-others-that-never-came-to-pass-in-2021

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jan 16, 2022
only a fool believes in this enterprenuers called men of God prophecies

104 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by samuel19222(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Damnnn it

Political prophecies

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Mko123(m): 5:51am On Jan 17, 2022
Q
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Naija147: 5:52am On Jan 17, 2022
2022 is another year, if it didn’t happen in 2021 it does not mean it won’t happen in 2022

5 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by oluwamykel(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2022
If I read the above make I bend, see 2021 epistle as e long? Who go read am for 2022 wey time no dey? ?? That's prophecy alone not the reality. Lets talk 2022/2023 biko

13 Likes

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by RichDad1(m): 5:52am On Jan 17, 2022
Those that predicted Buhari’s death in 2015 and 2019, where are they today ? Some of them are dead while Buhari is still alive and kicking in Aso rock.

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2022
And people will still troop to those churches in their numbers. Me I cannot seat down under the anointing of a man who claims God said when God did not.
We are now wagering between who is a liar MOG or God and we know God no dey lie.

John Ruskin said "To see clearly is Poetry, Prophecy and religion all in one."

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Antoeni(m): 5:53am On Jan 17, 2022
It's Not Prophesies but Forecast

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Mbuhari2023: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2022
False prophets will come and go, we are already know this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by helinues: 5:54am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

Yet those fake pastors Don't even have any shame.. That won't stop them from releasing fake ones

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Boogyman557: 5:55am On Jan 17, 2022
Holly Gram cool WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by mustmust(m): 5:56am On Jan 17, 2022
cheesy

See I never believed in some of those guys . But understand what prophecy is. It can come to pass and with prayers, it can be averted. Don't just comment for the sake of it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Bern1992(m): 5:57am On Jan 17, 2022
grin

These Pastorpreneurs deserve someone like Femi Adesina.
He is always ready to give them a heavy blow. I don't take them serious.

Futurologists grin grin

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Authoreety: 5:59am On Jan 17, 2022
Seriously?
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by moscobabs(m): 6:00am On Jan 17, 2022
angry
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by eleko1: 6:01am On Jan 17, 2022
sad
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Aidejay(m): 6:03am On Jan 17, 2022
iamDrRhymes:

God has the final say.

Meanwhile, I have free books and other materials for just 37 people who want to start Affiliate Marketing. Click on the link on my signature. First come, first serve. Good luck!
oga edit your post. You cannot/should not quote the whole thing.

14 Likes

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Validated: 6:04am On Jan 17, 2022
However, Tinubu will not be president. Even if he wins, he will not still be president. This I have seen. The same way we saw Abacha stopped and MKO's win annulled, Tinubu would be close to it but it will pass him.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Kosoco(m): 6:09am On Jan 17, 2022
gods of Men you mean
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by blackpanda: 6:12am On Jan 17, 2022
God has always shamed haters grin

Most especially flat headed ipobists and the killer herdsmen. Nigeria will prevail!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2022
Respect To one of the most respected Man of God in Nigeria.
May God bless his servants serving him in Truth and in Spirit.
All of us @[/b] will never and can never say anything bad/negative about any Man of God in this nation, cos our Holy Bible tells us that,
We should leave such people to God,
He has the final judgment on them on the last day.
So we will always respect them.

Below is for sane, honest and hardworking Nairalanders to read and digest....

[b]If you read just the first paragraph, you should know who we are talking about even before you get to where his name is written...

He rarely speaks on things that do not have to do with the work of the Kingdom, which he is completely sold out to, and has been engrossed in for over 50 years.
In fact, he exemplifies the words of the prophet that “he shall not strive, nor cry; neither shall any man hear his voice in the streets.”

But someone stuck his fingers in the mouth of Pastor William Folorunsho Kumuyi, General Superintendent of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, recently, and the man had to speak.
He didn’t cry or strive, and “a bruised reed he did not break,” smoking flax he did not quench.
But the cleric gave some home truths on what the attitude of a true Christian should be to secular government, particularly of his own country.

This was how it all happened. Professor Dapo Asaju, a cleric and academic, former Vice Chancellor of Ajayi Crowther University, had called out Pastor Kumuyi, and Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), telling them that it was not enough to just concentrate on their massive congregations, but that they must seek to meet President Muhammadu Buhari on the state of the nation, and tell him “enough is enough.”

Prof Asaju added: “All ministers of God must speak out...I (am) looking forward to Baba (Kumuyi) addressing a World Conference, with Baba Adeboye seated beside him.
Let them call people and say enough is enough. They need to lead other people to convene a high-powered meeting with the President.”
As if the two men of God had not met with the President at different times, where they counseled him, and prayed for the nation.
They equally lead their congregations to do so, almost weekly.

If you read between the lines, the respected academic was vexed and exasperated with the security situation in the country, and its concomitant spin-offs.
Who is not?
Who will not be?
Are things normal?
Far from it.
But is the government up and doing to turn things around for the people?
Very much so.
Then, is a subtle sponsoring of insurrection by ministers of God the next thing to do?
Far from it.
At least, for those who know the purpose of their call, and how they should comport themselves in a troubled polity.
Like our Master, “a bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.” (Matthew 12:20).

Pastor Kumuyi last weekend responded to Prof Asaju through a statement titled ‘The Church and the Challenges of a Nation,’ which I recommend that all Christians should read, and which is also very instructive to non-Christians.

What is the purport and summary of what the Deeper Life G.S said?
He noted that the concerns of Prof Asaju could not be dismissed, and the man must be seen as a patriot, but “at Deeper Christian Life Ministry, we are far more aware of the existential crossroads than many perceive.

“We present the Word of God as delivered in the Holy Bible, alright, but we warn that in the long run, the Lord is interested in a fusion of obedience to His Word and relating amicably with fellow human beings, regardless of class, color, caste (religion) or culture. We teach that if you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property or pilfering the public till.
We teach a linear life of Christian walk: you can’t be a saint on Sunday and a monster on Monday.”

Profound. Earnest. Well said. Deep as in Deeper Life. Pastor Kumuyi, where have you been all our lives? Thank you, thank you for speaking out now.
“If you genuinely believe in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power because they appear not to be delivering on electoral pledges such that you would go on the rampage, destroying government property...”

Profound, again I say, profound. But this is not what we hear from most preachers today.
What we rather see is the pulpit being turned to a soapbox, where hatred is preached, where fake news is spread week after week, and where congregants are instigated against the leadership of the country.
And I know what I am saying.
I used to attend a church in Abuja from 2015 to 2018, till the pastor began to see himself as someone who must bring the Buhari government down.
Sunday after Sunday, it was all sorts of criticism from the pulpit.
But I endured, since it was branch of a church I had attended for over 30 years.
Till one day, he overdid it.
The Dapchi girls were abducted, and there was no name the pastor did not call President Buhari that Sunday.
It was horrendous that such things could come from the pulpit.

But I suffered long, and sat through the sermon, or rather, what was supposed to be a sermon. I then went home, wondering what the church of God was turning to.

If you recall, the Dapchi girls were recovered within a week, except for Leah Sharibu, and a few others. Awful, quite sad, but still there was cause for one to be thankful to God.
So, the following Sunday, I went to that church, waiting to hear what the pastor would say, having excoriated and flagellated the government so badly the week before.
I was dazed, nay, stunned. Throughout the sermon, not a word, not even a whisper about the recovered Dapchi girls. Bad faith.

“If you are a genuine believer in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power...”

Pastor Kumuyi also says if you are a true believer in Christ, you wouldn’t go on the rampage, destroying government property....
But that was not what we saw in the country in October last year.
The country was almost burned down under the subterfuge of EndSARS.
And sadly, they were encouraged by pastors and preachers, who simply hate the fact that a Fulani man is their President.

Many of them are on record as having encouraged the protesters, till things went ugly, turned awry.
And the pastors vanished into the thin air. Not a word of caution or restraint as the cities were burning, and policemen were being killed, and even eaten up. “If you are a genuine believer in Christ, you wouldn’t...go on the rampage, destroying government property.”

Irrespective of the titles they bear, I hear Bishops, Apostles, Prophets, Pastors, Evangelists, cursing the government, and issuing doomsday notices.
One even said publicly that the Buhari administration was over, before the 2019 elections.
But the man won handsomely, and that preacher still struts and frets on the pulpit every week, not repenting in sackcloth and ashes.
“If you are a genuine believer in Christ, you wouldn’t hate your neighbor.
Nor would you disdain those in power...” Thank you, Pastor Kumuyi.

Without sitting in judgment over anybody, I just believe that majority of our preachers need to be born again again.
If what we hear them preach and teach is anything to go by, they need to be born again again.
Otherwise, Heaven seems to be very far away.
May God help us all. Amen.

In his reply to Professor Asaju (please get the full text, and read) Pastor Kumuyi gave many instances on how God has intervened in the situations and circumstances of humanity through the works of the Deeper Christian Life Ministry, both within and outside the country. He then concluded: “I see more of the Lord’s focus on attending to the challenges of our nation and the countries of the world.
I see Him containing the conflicts confronting His people as we pray in the name of Jesus.”

And I say amen. A resounding amen.
That is the balanced perspective, the approach of a true man of God.
That is the ancient landmark, which we must not shift or remove.
We must “earnestly contend for the faith, which was once delivered unto the saints” (Jude, verse 3).
But some would say Kumuyi is of the old school.
And I say yes, the old school is the real school, and remains ever faithful, ever sure.

Truth is not bitter,
Just that some people are bitter to the truth!

We will keep preaching the TRUTH on this forum,
No matter whose Ox is gored.
Dem MANNA da TRUTH in the building.

We Rise

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Jan 17, 2022
blackpanda:
God has always shamed haters grin

Most especially flat headed ipobists and the killer herdsmen. Nigeria will prevail!
Gbamsolutely!!
You hit the nail on the head with the sledgehammer.
End of thread!!

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by FalseProphet1(m): 6:20am On Jan 17, 2022
sad
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Bimpe29: 6:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Fake prophecies they were because God didn't call them, they called themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Avast(m): 6:23am On Jan 17, 2022
Aidejay:
oga edit your post. You cannot/should not quote the whole thing.

Don't disturb yourself, next time you click report and enter 1

1 Like

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by Linus199(m): 6:24am On Jan 17, 2022
mustmust:
cheesy

See I never believed in some of those guys . But understand what prophecy is. It can come to pass and with prayers, it can be averted. Don't just comment for the sake of it
. But they claim that God revealed it to them right, why will God reveal something to them and latter expect them to pray to him ( God ) to avert it again. So let me tell you something son it is always a win win situation for them. Just like Bet9ja, when you predict many games on a single ticket, some will turn out green and some will turn out red.
Do you understand or I should explain further.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by HereAtIt(m): 6:28am On Jan 17, 2022
Too many things to deal with in this corntree.
Checkout my signature and thank me later. It's very realll!!!
Re: Prophecies About Buhari, Osinbajo, Others That Never Came To Pass In 2021 by CUMIN: 6:34am On Jan 17, 2022
One of them even amend his name to okikijesu. A perfect way of marketing himself.

Bloody liarsz

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari At The Eid Ground With So Many Patriots Who Love Him / 2019 Budget: Abdulmumin Jibrin Reacts To Reps, Senators Booing Of Buhari / Ilana Omo Oodua: We Are Not Terrorists, Not Like IPOB — Yoruba Group To FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.