Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1123646 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 6:58pm On Jan 08, 2016
modath:

Nah, chill till next week! Was 272 in Abuja ydy... read in my early morning paper that it was 275-278 by late afternoon...
Why am I even volunteering info sef? cheesy grin
@sparkleboy, if you are willing to sell @ 220, (na 200, cool Abok1 go give you) I can take it off your hands & keep till when I need it....
BTW, where on earth did you not change your singles back oin the states? I have 20s & I know I can't change it sef!!

Modath, I don change am today o at 273. Cos I have to do my decking for naija.

Hope u are good. Dont worry,me and you are making money this year grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by modath(f): 7:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
skfa1:

Modath, I don change am today o at 273. Cos I have to do my decking for naija.

Hope u are good. Dont worry,me and you are making money this year grin

Oh you live abroad? , what mode of exchange?

Me I'm in naija& as usual I use rushing to say aaaaaaammmmmeeennn! smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by adamspee(m): 7:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
emergency2:
Have 60 dollars in gtb dom acctt, can only transfer to anoda dorm account cos its too small to withdraw.

I reside in ado ekiti
Let me know who is interested
can you transfer to fidelity dom acct.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emergency2: 7:56pm On Jan 08, 2016
adamspee:

Yes I can,
Where do you reside?
Wen do you need it
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
$ 2000 Paypal funds available for N240
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 4:31am On Jan 09, 2016
modath:

Oh you live abroad? , what mode of exchange?
Me I'm in naija& as usual I use rushing to say aaaaaaammmmmeeennn! smiley
Yes. My guy help me take am as cash home to abo.ki grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by adamspee(m): 5:41am On Jan 09, 2016
emergency2:

Yes I can,
Where do you reside?
Wen do you need it
adamspee:
lekki, lagos
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Babyadachi: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2016
toluxa1:
$ 2000 Paypal funds available for N240

How can I contact you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 7:48am On Jan 09, 2016
Babyadachi:

How can I contact you?
My number and pin is at my signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aginamuk: 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2016
Anyone with USD in the US that needs naira in Nigeria should please contact me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by skfa1: 2:02pm On Jan 09, 2016
aginamuk:
Anyone with USD in the US that needs naira in Nigeria should please contact me.
Bros,how much do u have?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Toluth(m): 5:38pm On Jan 09, 2016
I need help guys.
I want to pay school fees into a US account and I have the naira equivalent in Nigeria.
I cant do the bank transfer. Please I need help on how to do the transaction.
Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 09, 2016
amywonda:
I can deposit in ur account , call me

Drop your number or inbox me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 09, 2016
moshino:

Who pays/deposits FIRST?

Dollar pays first are you in Abuja. Plus I can give details of my office address you can have some one verify me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 09, 2016
OTDR:

If u r in Abuja, I could give u $3600 cash. That goes for anyone who's interested.

@ what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TopeFl(m): 7:26pm On Jan 09, 2016
I have $2,000 up for grabs. Paypal funds, U.S Bank acct and those in U.S to have their children/medical. Gtb to Gtb transfers highly preferred. Let me know tip2datop at yahoo dot com.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by yamz: 8:25pm On Jan 09, 2016
TopeFl:
I have $2,000 up for grabs. Paypal funds, U.S Bank acct and those in U.S to have their children/medical. Gtb to Gtb transfers highly preferred. Let me know tip2datop at yahoo dot com.

nice doing business with you bro.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ogene70: 12:40am On Jan 10, 2016
[quote author=sparkleboy post=41758654]
I need about 4000 in US can you send it? And at what rate? I will pay in naira Though I have 1800 already but can't get it to my dorm account.
call or whatsapp 08023545583, we have very good rate, we can pay into your account in USA, about $12,000 available as at 09/01/2016.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ogene70: 12:42am On Jan 10, 2016
Toluth:
I need help guys.
I want to pay school fees into a US account and I have the naira equivalent in Nigeria.
I cant do the bank transfer. Please I need help on how to do the transaction.
Thanks
call or whatsapp 08023545583, we have very good rate, we can pay into your account in USA, about $12,000 available as at 09/01/2016.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ogene70: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2016

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by purushottam1973(m): 2:33am On Jan 10, 2016
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2016
Jut a reminder for people here to be extra careful when buying funds. Suddenly we are seeing so many people claiming to have funds paypal etc. There is no doubt scammers would wanna take advantage of the situation. Please deal with creditable and well known people only.

PayPal funds Still available for N240. $2800 available.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by hyfr(m): 5:36pm On Jan 10, 2016
toluxa1:
Jut a reminder for people here to be extra careful when buying funds. Suddenly we are seeing so many people claiming to have funds paypal etc. There is no doubt scammers would wanna take advantage of the situation. Please deal with creditable and well known people only.

I want like $450 from you, but you are going to use your own paypal account to pay for an item for me, then after I confirm the payment, I'll send you the naira equivalent, to your bank acct immediately. The item is a mobile phone. Can you deal N230?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 6:59pm On Jan 10, 2016
hyfr:
I want like $450 from you, but you are going to use your own paypal account to pay for an item for me, then after I confirm the payment, I'll send you the naira equivalent, to your bank acct immediately. The item is a mobile phone. Can you deal N230?

Only acceptable term is that I will use my paypal account.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by capspeter: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2016
hyfr:
See condition shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 10, 2016
please, I urgently need someone who can help make international money transfer with his/her euro dorm account. I'm paying 100 euro for an application fee, I'm ready to pay the naira equivalent + any service charge. thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by wizecoder1: 9:05pm On Jan 10, 2016
bmdflo:
please, I urgently need someone who can help make international money transfer with his/her euro dorm account. I'm paying 100 euro for an application fee, I'm ready to pay the naira equivalent + any service charge. thanks.

Can we do it on the Island.....? My rate is 1 Euro = 290 naira , and you pay GTBank charges or UBA.
BBM:5BF3133C
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 10, 2016
wizecoder1:

Can we do it on the Island.....? My rate is 1 Euro = 290 naira , and you pay GTBank charges or UBA.
BBM:5BF3133C
where in island, send me ur phone number.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mployer(m): 12:46am On Jan 11, 2016
toluxa1:

You want to be the only one selling funds abi?

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mecksoncrown: 4:30am On Jan 11, 2016
Pls, I am new here.... Can someone explain to me better what y'all doing. Why can't you guys with dollars just go to bureau De Change, instead of selling here or does it pay to sell here? I'm just curious. Someone with better knowledge, pls explain.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 8:10am On Jan 11, 2016
mployer:

You want to be the only one selling funds abi?

hahahahahahahaha.... Kai, you have finish me with laugh here oo... Well, I cant be the only one.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by live4love: 8:13am On Jan 11, 2016
mecksoncrown:
Pls, I am new here.... Can someone explain to me better what y'all doing. Why can't you guys with dollars just go to bureau De Change, instead of selling here or does it pay to sell here? I'm just curious. Someone with better knowledge, pls explain.

It is cheaper!

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.