Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (216) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1126518 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 1:38pm On May 17, 2016
Egonekwu:
Hello ma people. I have seen the Lords Goodness and I cannot keep it to myself... lol. I found a naira card right under my nose that allows you do transaction of 1million (max) per day for less than 300 naira per usd. Its also without a monthly limit for now. Where my Sabi Importers like me?? This is specifically for you. I am sharing this information for Freeeee. You can send me a Pm if you are intrested. (Abi make i charged 100k self).. looooool... grin grin grin grin grin

Since you are giving it away for free, state it here. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:42pm On May 17, 2016
$13000 fedelity bank NXP inflow available and $4000 first bank NXP inflow available.contact if you are interested.am in lagos ,ikeja.xxxxxx

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by naira2usd2naira(m): 3:20am On May 18, 2016
I need payoneer urgently....i buy at N285. Contact signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by futurewise11(m): 5:48am On May 18, 2016
3,0000 Euro available for exchange with naira.rate is 10 below whatever is on aboki fx....as at today its 370.
Ut can be paid into your domicilliary Account ,or via moneygram.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 6:16am On May 18, 2016
If you can claim fiverr fund in emails over $1500 @280
NB: you must pay b4 I give you email
kindly contact me via my signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sunboy(m): 8:56am On May 18, 2016
I urgently need $4000 Payoneer funds. Will pay between 280-290/$. Depend on the amount.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 9:27am On May 18, 2016
I can but will pay 250

SimacSMSplus:
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by olujaido(m): 10:08am On May 18, 2016
naira2usd2naira:
I need payoneer urgently....i buy at N285. Contact signature.

I have payooneer available at 280/$

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by olujaido(m): 10:09am On May 18, 2016
sunboy:
I urgently need $4000 Payoneer funds. Will pay between 280-290/$. Depend on the amount.

I have $714 at 280

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2016
Whatsapp me on my signature. Thanks

olujaido:

I have $714 at 280

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bdavis: 10:49am On May 18, 2016
SimacSMSplus:

I can buy, but if I have to pay first before you give me email to add and confirm, then it would have to be an in person transaction...

Otherwise, you give me email, I add and confirm, pay you then you finalize the transfer.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by carbon1224(m): 11:07am On May 18, 2016
Anyone that can help me pay for a phone on aliexpress @270 per dollars.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
Someone will come here claiming that he has millinos of USD for sale, he will ask you to provide lien, account details, snapshots of account details and sort of other things , after providing all those things, you will not see any 1USD transferred.

All of you advertising million dollars here, thunder wey go fire una is still doing press up.

Time wasters!!! angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by xwhite(m): 12:13pm On May 18, 2016
carbon1224:
Anyone that can help me pay for a phone on aliexpress @270 per dollars.
how much is exchange rate? While buying online with Mastercard, or other bank card
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delawal: 1:12pm On May 18, 2016
Meringe:
Someone will come here claiming that he has millinos of USD for sale, he will ask you to provide lien, account details, snapshots of account details and sort of other things , after providing all those things, you will not see any 1USD transferred.

All of you advertising million dollars here, thunder wey go fire una is still doing press up.

Time wasters!!! angry
I have encountered them tire for here that I don't even take any serious again

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:31pm On May 18, 2016
Meringe:

Time wasters!!! angry
U don vex? Lols

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 222Martins(m): 1:35pm On May 18, 2016
Meringe:

Time wasters!!! angry
Hahahahahahahaa..................Millions of dollars indeed. If i have $1m for sale, trust me, i won't even be on Nairaland. I will be negotiating with big bureau de changes or with independent oil marketers; since most of them have offshore accounts. Millions of dollars my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 1:40pm On May 18, 2016
Meringe:

Time wasters!!! angry
i knew that dude is a waste of time lol. I showed him a screenshot of my client that needs $500k on an agreed price, na another thing he dey tell me on the schedule day. I am yet to reply his last msg cos I hate time wasters.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 2:44pm On May 18, 2016
222Martins:
Hahahahahahahaa..................Millions of dollars indeed. If i have $1m for sale, trust me, i won't even be on Nairaland. I will be negotiating with big bureau de changes or with independent oil marketers; since most of them have offshore accounts. Millions of dollars my foot grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My boss, you need to see how these guys plugged me for current since Friday , i don't know if they are just gathering accounts or some sort of infos.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2016
agarawu23:
i knew that dude is a waste of time lol. I showed him a screenshot of my client that needs $500k on an agreed price, na another thing he dey tell me on the schedule day. I am yet to reply his last msg cos I hate time wasters.
Bros, i thought na only me ooo.

I doubt if anyone here has been successful with them.

Imagine posting men up and down for nothing meaningful.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 3:06pm On May 18, 2016
If you have 50k cash deposit in US , contact me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 4:17pm On May 18, 2016
bdavis:

I can buy, but if I have to pay first before you give me email to add and confirm, then it would have to be an in person transaction...
Otherwise, you give me email, I add and confirm, pay you then you finalize the transfer.

oxsam88:
I can but will pay 250

Over $2k is available now.
I receive cash b4 releasing any email.
I can even help you to confirm the fund with any ip address of your PayPal.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obi4eze(m): 6:09pm On May 18, 2016
Manutd19:
$100 neteller available.
Is it still available? What is your rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordhugo(m): 10:30am On May 19, 2016
I need $1500 Western union or moneygram to china.

Location- Lagos
Type of meeting - face to face

Asap.
No monkey business
No time wasters

Quote me.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 11:31am On May 19, 2016
$500 PayPal fund is available at 300 /$
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Payment first b4 sending fund
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordhugo(m): 11:50am On May 19, 2016
SimacSMSplus:
$500 PayPal fund is available at 300 /$
Interested buyers should contact me via my signature
Payment first b4 sending fund

Will you meet face to face?

Lagos..
Today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chiste1: 12:31pm On May 19, 2016
URGENT: Please has any one sent any fund to China recently using Nigeria Paypal account and at what rate please?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 2:13pm On May 19, 2016
lordhugo:
I need $1500 Western union or moneygram to china.

Location- Lagos
Type of meeting - face to face

Asap.
No monkey business
No time wasters

Quote me.
when do u need it and which rate are you looking for?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 2:20pm On May 19, 2016
agarawu23:
when do u need it and which rate are you looking for?
Ur whatsapp has not been on for a while now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 2:56pm On May 19, 2016
Meringe:

My boss, you need to see how these guys plugged me for current since Friday , i don't know if they are just gathering accounts or some sort of infos.
Those ones wey one sell funds can be funny at times. One told me I'll have to come meet him in Ibadan, I called my brother to go meet him after I don chat am less than thirty minutes. My brother called him he said he has sold it & I was like so if I have traveled down to Ibadan dix morning na so u go waste my time on funds not up to $1000? One say him dey OAU still waiting for him to meet my padi for there. Try and do face to face transaction with these guys cox it separate time wasters from serious ones
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by SimacSMSplus: 3:52pm On May 19, 2016
lordhugo:

Will you meet face to face?
Lagos..
Today

Call me. I am not in Lagos state.
So we can talk

(1) (2) (3) ... (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.