Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1125377 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aikfrank(m): 7:43am On May 25, 2016
I need someone in the US with a good budget to start this with me.

My name is Frank, a web developer...

One Major challenge we face in Nigeria now is how to receive and send money Abroad at the best rates

You would need to open a Dom account or wait a long
queue at Western Union to send out Payments and receive payments at ridiculous rates.

My proposed solution is 95% risk free:

Nigerians can send Naira value to almost any Country and
payment will be delivered according to the recipient's
Banking work time. It will be a third party payment system,
If you are in the US, this solution works more perfectly.

Billions are transferred daily both inflow and outflow in
Nigeria, and now the proposed solution will be as follows:

1) Nigerians can receive payment in USD or NGN
2) Nigerians can transfer payment to anywhere in the
world paying Naira (Selected Countries might be chosen)
3) Payment can be done any day even weekends!
4) 100% Web based, convenience and reliability
5) Low fees

I have 80% experience on this proposed business idea,
am currently in a closer business type. I have a well
structured business plan for this already.

Am sorry for busting your thread, I just taught here is the right place to post this.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Only serious people I beg. I intend to work with just 1 person.

Thanks...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ToyeenP: 7:49am On May 25, 2016
I have €10k available - contact if interested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mariesio: 7:49am On May 25, 2016
FOREX liberalized which is worse than devaluing. Now banks will sell FOREX. at prices they like
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by charsobodo(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2016
$195 paypal fund available for sale @ 295/$. Condition of transaction is you pay into my bank account then i transfer the funds to you. If interested whatsapp me on 08166202126
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by saintpn(f): 8:29am On May 25, 2016
$610 PayPal fund is available for sale @300/$ contact me on 08069783660. please I don't sell in bits. sold!!! sold!!!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by obi4eze(m): 8:37am On May 25, 2016
[quote author=k2fresh post=45946861][/quote]

Your rate?
Location?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blym4real: 9:03am On May 25, 2016
$600 PayPal available at #290 contact me 08101525574
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Chibenze(m): 9:42am On May 25, 2016
$130 legit paypal fund available for sale at 285 per $
If you are interested Contact me via my signature

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sunboy(m): 10:03am On May 25, 2016
You can now sell your payoneer funds at 290/$
Instant payment as usual. Contact in signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:06pm On May 25, 2016
So I finally got access to one of my Fiverr account that got locked... I've been given 24 hrs to withdraw the 88usd in it. contact me if you will pick it... Fiverr to PayPal withdrawal. contact is on my profile. thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 1:09pm On May 25, 2016
aikfrank:
I need someone in the US with a good budget to start this with me.

My name is Frank, a web developer...

One Major challenge we face in Nigeria now is how to receive and send money Abroad at the best rates

You would need to open a Dom account or wait a long
queue at Western Union to send out Payments and receive payments at ridiculous rates.

My proposed solution is 95% risk free:

Nigerians can send Naira value to almost any Country and
payment will be delivered according to the recipient's
Banking work time. It will be a third party payment system,
If you are in the US, this solution works more perfectly.

Billions are transferred daily both inflow and outflow in
Nigeria, and now the proposed solution will be as follows:

1) Nigerians can receive payment in USD or NGN
2) Nigerians can transfer payment to anywhere in the
world paying Naira (Selected Countries might be chosen)
3) Payment can be done any day even weekends!
4) 100% Web based, convenience and reliability
5) Low fees

I have 80% experience on this proposed business idea,
am currently in a closer business type. I have a well
structured business plan for this already.

Am sorry for busting your thread, I just taught here is the right place to post this.

Please let me know if you would be interested. Only serious people I beg. I intend to work with just 1 person.

Thanks...

Hi, i do not live in the US but i have a friend who does and I've recently discussed with him on how we could do such biz but at the end it boils down to how one can get money across, if you can work with him fine you can contact me so i get to him. He presently works as a swimming pool instructor somewhere in New york and a Nigerian.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sammig1(m): 2:03pm On May 25, 2016
we are still helping to withdraw paypal funds from your fiverr, upwork and freelancer. Hurry now and get your naira delivered into your naija bank account without stories. A trial with us will cause you to stay with us permanently.
call sms or whatsapp 08037495005 or email uniquesammig@gmail.com
Thanks and I look forward to working with you.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by asids55: 2:05pm On May 25, 2016
am in need of 6k euro..only legit offers please
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by aikfrank(m): 4:28pm On May 25, 2016
tosinjay:

Hi, i do not live in the US but i have a friend who does and I've recently discussed with him on how we could do such biz but at the end it boils down to how one can get money across, if you can work with him fine you can contact me so i get to him. He presently works as a swimming pool instructor somewhere in New york and a Nigerian.

Sent you a mail...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Speak2klein: 4:38pm On May 25, 2016
I have two loaded trucks of PMS for sale. Contact me via parmzhelp@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 5:16pm On May 25, 2016
aikfrank:

Sent you a mail...
Seen
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Stanleych007: 3:52am On May 26, 2016
Please can I ask my bank to reject a wire transfer that ws sent to my domicilary account from US. The funds are yet to hit my dom account but I want to place a rejection order to be returned to sendern. Please is that possible.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by david22uu(m): 6:25am On May 26, 2016
Stanleych007:
Please can I ask my bank to reject a wire transfer that ws sent to my domicilary account from US. The funds are yet to hit my dom account but I want to place a rejection order to be returned to sendern. Please is that possible.

Yes it is possible, better now to avoid charges of sending it back
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ToyeenP: 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
5K euros available for transfer.

Only contact if interested.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by officialblogger(m): 5:06pm On May 26, 2016
ToyeenP:
5K euros available for transfer.

Only contact if interested.
Via Payoneer ? Or what? Drop ur contact details if u ready to do biz
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ToyeenP: 5:40pm On May 26, 2016
officialblogger:
Via Payoneer ? Or what? Drop ur contact details if u ready to do biz

Sorry-its gone.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by officialblogger(m): 5:45pm On May 26, 2016
ToyeenP:

Sorry-its gone.
OK..jncase more shows..kindly holla £££ or $$$
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sonnik212(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
seyibal20:
Ok...... So many fake sellers and so many middle men. Everybody just wants to get paid. I honestly do have access to $20,000 and it's selling for 300. Honest buyer; honest transaction. Holla !!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Sonnik212(m): 8:48pm On May 26, 2016
seyibal20:
Ok...... So many fake sellers and so many middle men. Everybody just wants to get paid. I honestly do have access to $20,000 and it's selling for 300. Honest buyer; honest transaction. Holla !!!
I need 3k dollars, how do we go about it?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dd12345: 9:18pm On May 26, 2016
Can someone tell me how i can withdraw money in cash...dollar or naira from my paypal or payoneer account. Is it possible to transfer dollars in my dormicillary account from paypal or payoneer account... Your response will be appreciated... Pls comments from an experienced user
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by crazymommy(f): 9:37pm On May 26, 2016
dd12345:
Can someone tell me how i can withdraw money in cash...dollar or naira from my paypal or payoneer account. Is it possible to transfer dollars in my dormicillary account from paypal or payoneer account... Your response will be appreciated... Pls comments from an experienced user
You can withdraw from payoneer through ATM ....you can't use dormiciliary account to withdraw from payoneer if you live in Nigeria...

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 6:49am On May 27, 2016
dd12345:
You can't transfer any e-currency to Nigeria dorm account.

Am interested in your PayPal dollars and I will pay good rate. Contact me signature.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 6:56am On May 27, 2016
Abundant USD$ Available in offshore account. And can be transferred to any country in the world.
We transfer dollars to you after your cashier/account manager confirms it, you transfer Naira to US.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Meringe(m): 7:49am On May 27, 2016
Nsonaso:
Abundant USD$ Available in offshore account. And can be transferred to any country in the world.
We transfer dollars to you after your cashier/account manager confirms it, you transfer Naira to US.

One of the Time wasters.

You will provide every damn information still, no USD will be transferred. You will be asked to provide for another documents, you do, nothing will happen.

Guyz, run from this guy. They are not genuine but time wasters.

If I see a gun, i will shot this gun for wasting my precious time and causing me unquantified issues.

6 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by sleekender(m): 7:52am On May 27, 2016
dd12345:

You can sell your payoneer to someone and they give you an equivalent in naira. if you withdraw directly from ATMs the rates are ridiculously low.

(1) (2) (3) ... (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) (222) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.