Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,712 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1124100 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by kennyman2000(m): 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2016
stephen2016:
Hi, i have a client from freelancer who I want to pay directly to a paypal account ( about $400+), so if you are interested in some USD then whatsapp me on zero seven zero three eight three three eight six two one. The rate is between N299 and N300 and Please dont contact me if you are not going to pay first, Just avoiding all this scammers and fraudsters.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nsonaso(m): 12:09am On Jun 09, 2016
stephen2016:
Hi, i have a client from freelancer who I want to pay directly to a paypal account ( about $400+), so if you are interested in some USD then whatsapp me on zero seven zero three eight three three eight six two one. The rate is between N299 and N300 and Please dont contact me if you are not going to pay first, Just avoiding all this scammers and fraudsters.
Client want to pay you directly and not pay to the organization you work in? Don't know sha.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by articlemanager5: 6:57am On Jun 09, 2016
stephen2016:

Risky fund
What happens if u did not deliver and your clients request for a refund/open dispute on PayPal

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 8:02am On Jun 09, 2016
I have already delivered the project, I just asked client to hold the money until i get a payment route. This client has paid over $2000 to me through freelancer. but I have done the maths and I have seen that I am losing and he is also losing. Freelancer charges 10% from me and charges 5% from employer. Client will not request for refund. If you want ask me for proof. You can send me a message on whatsapp if you need to be clarified. thanks

articlemanager5:

Risky fund
What happens if u did not deliver and your clients request for a refund/open dispute on PayPal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 8:03am On Jun 09, 2016
Why hmmmmm? are you going to say something?

kennyman2000:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 8:05am On Jun 09, 2016
Okay, it seems i did not mention freelancer, that is why you called it an organization, anyway, check my reply to one of the questions above.

Nsonaso:
Client want to pay you directly and not pay to the organization you work in? Don't know sha.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stephen2016: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2016
Hahaha. I hear you sir, but it is too quick to conclude that nobody will help me. If you wont help just wish be the best of luck is finding a helper. and Nigerians and not Fraudgerians. Change that notion.

Comeandcollect:
The truth is that nobody will help you so your best bet is to pay freelancer the 15% and end of story. Buhari has already made the country difficult enough and Nigerians have become fraudgerians.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 10:00am On Jun 09, 2016
Any one having RMB or USD to china at a reasonable rate, do contact me plus I've got $5000 Amazon Gift Card at #275.

Scammers please be sensible. The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:26am On Jun 09, 2016
RMB needed.

Neteller at 300 also needed..
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Yugosng(m): 12:07pm On Jun 09, 2016
$300 paypal funds available for sale at N300 per USD. The funds is in my US paypal account and I can send directly to you, or send to your sellers in China or else where.

Please contact me if needed. On a first come first served basis.

Scammers, please keep off.

Thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by asids55: 12:11pm On Jun 09, 2016
in need of 5k euro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Konnektions146(m): 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
toluxa1:
RMB needed.

Neteller at 300 also needed..

I have RMB in china but that should be after chinese holiday

how much do you need?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by anochuko01(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2016
please people, I intend to buy a product online from China... this is my first time of doing such. how do I go about it. and more importantly, at what naira-dollar rate would I be trading with? than for your response!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eriolaoluwa: 3:48pm On Jun 09, 2016

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justi4jesu(f): 3:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
$800 Paypal fund available for sale

Rate 315

Buy from a trusted seller with 10years guarantee.
grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 5:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eriolaoluwa:
Fellow nairalanders.

One nitwit by the name Damilare David Adeyeni, a student of Olabisi Onabanjo from Ife but leaves in Ibadan with monicker official blogger collected 32k for 110usd paypal for close to 2weeks without delivering

He even went as far as doctoring paypal receipt of 0. 1usd as 110usd....he threatened me with his cultist gang.....claiming he is the only Ijoba Dree of OOU.
[size=15pt]
I have his Ibadan home address. ....but I dnt wnt his poor mum if alive or sister to suffer for his deeds .[/size]

His picture is attached
you never need your money be that. With this poor economy, if person scam me just 10k eh! I will be naked in front their house waiting for him/her

7 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 6:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eriolaoluwa:
Fellow nairalanders.

One nitwit by the name Damilare David Adeyeni, a student of Olabisi Onabanjo from Ife but leaves in Ibadan with monicker official blogger collected 32k for 110usd paypal for close to 2weeks without delivering

He even went as far as doctoring paypal receipt of 0. 1usd as 110usd....he threatened me with his cultist gang.....claiming he is the only Ijoba Dree of OOU.

I have his Ibadan home address. ....but I dnt wnt his poor mum if alive or sister to suffer for his deeds .

His picture is attached
U mean dix dude threatened you with common cultist. Isookay sit down and be looking.
If d guy is safe in his zone which is actually a lie but u know his mama address u no go there carry your own cultist group go. Just ask for koto around Mokola and pay #1500 or buy paraga for five boys and come back and testify.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2016
Konnektions146:

I have RMB in china but that should be after chinese holiday

how much do you need?
About 1500
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Konnektions146(m): 8:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
toluxa1:

About 1500

Thats ok,
If you have not gotten by 14-06-2016 then we could deal.

Cheers
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eriolaoluwa: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Im tempted to......but i ll allow him dig his own grave.......Bere /Agbeni boys ll do a better job......I'm trying to subdue the temptation. .... grin
Infinitikoncept post=:

U mean dix dude threatened you with common cultist. Isookay sit down and be looking.
If d guy is safe in his zone which is actually a lie but u know his mama address u no go there carry your own cultist group go. Just ask for koto around Mokola and pay #1500 or buy paraga for five boys and come back and testify.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eriolaoluwa: 9:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Im tempted to......but i ll allow him dig his own grave.......Bere /Agbeni boys ll do a better job......I'm trying to subdue the temptation. .... grin [quote author=Infinitikoncept post=]
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by slim49z(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
asids55:
in need of 5k euro

I have only 500 now, but I will have more in the coming weeks.

when do you want it?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by asids55: 10:18pm On Jun 09, 2016
slim49z:

I have only 500 now, but I will have more in the coming weeks.
when do you want it?
how do I contact you?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:05pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eriolaoluwa:
Im tempted to......but i ll allow him dig his own grave.......Bere /Agbeni boys ll do a better job......I'm trying to subdue the temptation. .... grin
I just hate when bunch of low lives can't work legit but scam and has d gut to threaten with secondary school boys claiming ghetto. Na d family u for show pepper so dat dey can first disown him before they contribute curse on him for disgracing them as family of a thief
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Infinitikoncept(m): 11:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Yugosng:
$300 paypal funds available for sale at N300 per USD. The funds is in my US paypal account and I can send directly to you, or send to your sellers in China or else where.

Please contact me if needed. On a first come first served basis.

Scammers, please keep off.

Thanks.
Is dix your mail? U********u.o***a@gmail.com
Don't be confused with the number of Star's
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by toluxa1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Konnektions146:

Thats ok,
If you have not gotten by 14-06-2016 then we could deal.

Cheers

No problem, whats ur rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by saintpn(f): 1:42am On Jun 10, 2016
$260 and $273 fiverr funds are available for sale contact me on 08069783660 if you need it
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bobo65(m): 3:00am On Jun 10, 2016
saintpn:
$260 and $273 fiverr funds are available for sale contact me on 08069783660 if you need it

If the dollar is cash, and u r in lagos, I'm interested
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JAZES(m): 6:54am On Jun 10, 2016
bobo65:

If the dollar is cash, and u r in lagos, I'm interested

Bros, na fiverr funds no be cash

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.