Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,018 members, 7,859,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:31 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1130037 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by desoul2004(m): 12:15am On Jun 17, 2016
k2fresh:
127 USD NETELLER FOR SALE,CONTACT ON PROFILE.

Your number is not connecting.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
justi4jesu:
PayPal funds for sale

Rate 315

Contact on my signature
You are truly the boss in paypal. I simply can't compete with your price
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tosinjay(m): 8:57am On Jun 17, 2016
tumababa:

You are truly the boss in paypal. I simply can't compete with your price
So you want her to increase it ni, oga.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chemashie(m): 1:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Iyemik:
$250 Neteller available. Chk my profile for contact details
How much?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Eghosa1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Reach out to me If you've got PayPal.

Dollar is crashing so rate should be favourable!!!

I need all you have. Bring it on please!!!

Scammers, I REBUKE AND CURSE THE DAY YOU WERE BORN IF YOU DARE TO REACH OUT. The good book says touch not my anointed and do my Prophet no harm.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
tosinjay:

So you want her to increase it ni, oga.

you just suggested that, not me
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordmayor4(m): 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2016
The time wasting is where the anger lies truly... some just wants their phone to keep ringing. Other's once you mention lien or physical transaction, thei phone suddenly goes out of network coverage

Carshopper:

How come people keep posting such deals and NO1 don confirm successful transaction?

Minding my own bizness oooo... I dey waka jeje...with my face for front

Imagine...my broda hash d tag well well ######ihatetimewasters

Abeg make I Siddon buy d one wey my hand fit reach....AGC cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by omoola007(m): 9:11pm On Jun 17, 2016
They are buying dollar at airport for #300. Can someone else confrim
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by delawal: 9:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
lordmayor4:
The time wasting is where the anger lies truly... some just wants their phone to keep ringing. Other's once you mention lien or physical transaction, thei phone suddenly goes out of network coverage

except for all these e-currency trading here, no person here has any real dollar for transfers. that's what I have come to learn from experience here. so if u want to waste ur time u can contact them for non existing dollars in offshore onshore "dichotomy" accounts

4 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lordmayor4(m): 10:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
delawal:

except for all these e-currency trading here, no person here has any real dollar for transfers. that's what I have come to learn from experience here. so if u want to waste ur time u can contact them for non existing dollars in offshore onshore "dichotomy" accounts

No be small dichotomy Lmao grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2016
Carshopper:

How come people keep posting such deals and NO1 don confirm successful transaction?

Minding my own bizness oooo... I dey waka jeje...with my face for front

Imagine...my broda hash d tag well well ######ihatetimewasters

Abeg make I Siddon buy d one wey my hand fit reach....AGC cheesy
that's how u know time wasters, its almost 24hrs and he isnt online

Someone that wants to make an over #300m transaction will keep updated to his phone.

Some are just time wasters who thinks everybody is here to joke.

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by agarawu23(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
delawal:

100% right.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxsam88(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
I have boa account too. How much you wan sell?

tumababa:

I have 2000 usd in a boa account in us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.