Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,067 members, 7,863,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1130667 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by emoakpo(m): 3:54pm On Mar 06, 2010
why is dollar going up and down for christ sake
today A Dollar is #130
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pepeless: 5:53pm On Mar 06, 2010
@guwaga68.
I buy and sell all form of currencies,all my transaction are bank based.
if i need 200k euro can you sell to me.All transactions will be tru bank.
Where are you based?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:22pm On Mar 06, 2010
pepeless:

@guwaga68.
I buy and sell all form of currencies,all my transaction are bank based.
if i need 200k euro can you sell to me.All transactions will be tru bank.
Where are you based?

we can do biz as long as it's clean,  lagos island.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by pepeless: 8:11am On Mar 08, 2010
@gowaga68,
what is your euro or dollar rate for today? email me your profile
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by tragent: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2010
cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.

For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:52am On Mar 08, 2010
pepeless:

@gowaga68,
what is your euro or dollar rate for today? email me your profile

i dont have the rate now still at home, on my profile issue i dont get what u mean what have FX got to do with Profile?
i no dey find JOB o grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zenus(m): 9:13am On Mar 08, 2010
emoakpo:

why is dollar going up and down for christ sake
today A Dollar is #130

hmmm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zenus(m): 9:21am On Mar 08, 2010
Where are u buying ur dollar. pls refer me to the place
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:25am On Mar 08, 2010
USD we buy 150.50 and sell 151.50
Euro we buy 202.50 and sell 203.50
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by nimbles: 9:30am On Mar 08, 2010
thats not true! for where u change ya own. I just changed 100$ Last week fri(5-3-10) and its #151. i was given 15,100. May e they have been "Gbajueing" u
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:36am On Mar 08, 2010
nimbles:

thats not true! for where u change ya own. I just changed 100$ Last week fri(5-3-10) and its #151. i was given 15,100. May e they have been "Gbajueing" u
my bro FX is just like that.
rates cant just be the same but there is a range for that.
goes up and down in one single day. i guess your new to the line cheesy cheesy
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by justwise(m): 3:28pm On Mar 08, 2010
tragent:

cheapest and fastest visa

Discover where and how to your cheapest visa to
United kingdom,Canada,south-Africa,Malaysia,Turkey,Kuwait,Italy,France and Greece.

Without any Down payment.
For more information e-mail to
dailly_cash@yahoo.com

Just stop talking rubbish, cheapest visa indeed. Do you know what visa is? How about cheapest pounded yarm and amale? Nonsense.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by paypalguru: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2010
This dollar sef.When will $1 equal N1 again
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2010
paypalguru:

That will never happen again.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by mufasa(m): 1:21pm On Mar 10, 2010
@gowaga68, Euro exchange rates today please.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by LAX89(m): 2:52am On Mar 11, 2010
paypalguru:

I'd say by next week. I'm arranging this with Obama and Yar'duah as we speak. So just hold on to your nairas for now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oladavies(m): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
We buy USD at N150.00 and sell at N151.00. If interested contact: Mr Adekunle O. Davies, of Ken-Davies Enterprises, Olorunwa Davies Empowerment Centre, 1 Olorunwa Davies Close, Off Sarumi Alawo Street, Beside Former Olasunwon Hotel, Oniwaya Agege Lagos. All transactions are bank based please. +2347060566651, email: oladavies2007@yahoo.com or realestatebusinesscoach@gmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zenus(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
dollar price is really high here in Calabar

just buy @152
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2010
LAX89:

I'd say by next week. I'm arranging this with Obama and Yar'duah as we speak. So just hold on to your nairas for now.

Lol
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by osikhueme(f): 1:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
Hi,

Please how much did you buy pounds today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by stagger: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2010
You can now check the conversion rates for the Naira against the Euro, Dollar, Pound Sterling and other major currencies on www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm.

The rates displayed are similar to what you obtain on the streets of Naija. It's free to use.

Also forex traders are free to utilize the other tools on that page.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:47pm On Mar 12, 2010
stagger:

You can now check the conversion rates for the Naira against the Euro, Dollar, Pound Sterling and other major currencies on www.legacorp.com/currency_tools.htm.

The rates displayed are similar to what you obtain on the streets of Naija. It's free to use.

Also forex traders are free to utilize the other tools on that page.
thats a nice site XE.COM have been a good site to FX Traders but not on the street ,hehe
thank you for sharing this info .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:48pm On Mar 12, 2010
osikhueme:

Hi,

Please how much did you buy pounds today?
we buy 232 and sell 234.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2010
How much is your $$ Today and if your rate is so good, would you be able to meet our rep tomorrow morning around Akowonjo area . . . .good amount that would worth the trip.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2010
Fhemmmy:

How much is your $$ Today and if your rate is so good, would you be able to meet our rep tomorrow morning around Akowonjo area . . . .good amount that would worth the trip.

i sold at 152 today.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:04am On Mar 16, 2010
gowaga68:

i sold at 152 today.

You never answer the question of if you would be able to meet up with my person tomorrow morning.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:55pm On Mar 16, 2010
gowaga . . . Na wa for you oh, We have done the exchange already . . . .thanks anyways
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

gowaga . . . Na wa for you oh, We have done the exchange already . . . .thanks anyways
u welcome.na only when i dey online i dey replying on posting n thats y i drop ma numbers.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 7:47pm On Mar 16, 2010
gowaga68:

u welcome.na only when i dey online i dey replying on posting n thats y i drop ma numbers.

That is not the point, Sir, i left you a message, and you selective answer what you chose to answer and leave the other part of the question.
Anyhow, like i said, no wahala, i have already done what i need to do, just wanted to give a brother a business and hopefully cld have been a beginning of business relationship
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:52pm On Mar 16, 2010
Fhemmmy:

That is not the point, Sir, i left you a message, and you selective answer what you chose to answer and leave the other part of the question.
Anyhow, like i said, no wahala, i have already done what i need to do, just wanted to give a brother a business and hopefully cld have been a beginning of business relationship
grin grin grin the question was not refin to me thats y i just give ma rate.
sha u be get ma number if u need just halla.u sef cool
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 2:27am On Mar 17, 2010
gowaga68:

grin grin grin the question was not refin to me thats y i just give ma rate.
sha u be get ma number if u need just halla.u sef cool

No wahala, will halla you soon.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:53am On Mar 17, 2010
Fhemmmy:

No wahala, will halla you soon.
ok na.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.