Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,476 members, 7,836,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1126609 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:06am On Feb 22, 2010
USD we buy 151 n sell 152
GBP we buy 238 n sell 240
wish you all a wonderful week. smiley
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dankulomos: 11:44am On Feb 24, 2010
Discover where and how to get loan from N100, 000 to N8.7million within 72 hours without collateral AT 1% INTEREST RATE

For more information
Text i NEED LOAN, Your name ,your e-mail, and your GSM to 08072275508
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 8:18pm On Feb 24, 2010
Gowaga. Thank you very much

Abeg update us, wetin be the current Sterling rates? Many thanks.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:41pm On Feb 24, 2010
We buy am 235 and sell am 237 .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2010
@ Gowaga

Thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:36pm On Feb 25, 2010
Dis finacial criesses do finish us o
when will dis economy better?

sha

GBP We buy 235 and sell 237
USD We buy 150 and sell 152
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by willichi(m): 5:26pm On Feb 26, 2010
good
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 9:37pm On Feb 26, 2010
willichi:

good

Not good. Not good at all.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 5:30pm On Feb 27, 2010
X-2-X:

why mot good at all?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3ndy(f): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2010
X-2-X:

i beg your pardon sir but could u kindly forward 2 my e-mail address the police character report ( that is IF you've still got it)??
i've been searching in seas and coasts ever since,
due 2 my apart 4rm Nigeria since when i was a kid (actually live in Italy) i have no possibility in going 2 Abuja 2 grab a copy for my self,
so pls i'd appreciate any help of urs thx,
(pardon me for my awful english and grammatical errors but haven't had any ways of speaking english in 10 years)
p.s. d e-mail add is endyjustcool@hotmail.com
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:19am On Feb 28, 2010
3ndy:

i beg your pardon sir but could u kindly forward 2 my e-mail address the police character report ( that is IF you've still got it)??
due 2 my apart 4rm Nigeria since when i was a kid (actually live in Italy) i have no possibility in going 2 Abuja 2 grab a copy for my self,
(pardon me for my awful english and grammatical errors but haven't had any ways of speaking english in 10 years)

na wetin u come mean? shocked
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3ndy(f): 1:54pm On Feb 28, 2010
i saw that x-2-X has helped a lo of people with a form that's called police aharacter report for visa purpose! being unable to go to nigeria i was asking him if he could help me @ith e-mailing a copy 2 my e-mail address! nothing more nothing less
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 3:57pm On Feb 28, 2010
this thread is not meant for police or asskari report.
carry go.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3ndy(f): 7:31pm On Feb 28, 2010
gowaga68:

this thread is not meant for police or asskari report.
carry go.
i was just asking 4 a favor that would have helped me 2 solve my problems,
sorry if i intrude in a completely different argumentation but i had 2 do it.
there's no need 2 be so rude.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 7:49pm On Feb 28, 2010
3ndy:

My sister, done. Check your email box.

Cheers.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:04pm On Feb 28, 2010
3ndy:

i was just asking 4 a favor that would have helped me 2 solve my problems,
sorry if i intrude in a completely different argumentation but i had 2 do it.
there's no need 2 be so rude.
Am i RUDE well never mean to be sorry .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by X2X(m): 8:37pm On Feb 28, 2010
gowaga68:

why mot good at all?
Hmm, aboki. It is not good for those (of us) whose primary earnings are in Sterling and primary expenses are in Naira! It is not good for those having a huge stash of Sterling, who were thinking about changing it to Naira - and had already budgeted how much it would be, bla, bla, bla. You feel me shey?

Aside from the selfish reasons above, weakening Sterling (and dollar) will make imports cheaper, which will make it more attractive to buy foreign products which is bad for local manufacturers. It will also encourage "expatriation" of funds from Naira to Sterling which will worsen the liquidity squeeze in our Economy.  DOnt also forget that our major source of revenue is oil, which is sold in USD. If the naira's value strengthens too much, oil revenue (in Naira terms) will decline.

gowaga68:

well never mean to be sorry .
Good man.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 9:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by snowdrops(m): 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2010
the £ is crashing hard and fast angry
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Moves: 5:57pm On Mar 02, 2010
@ gowaga68, what is your rate for Euro's €
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 7:18pm On Mar 02, 2010
dont have euro price for today but you can call to get the latest rate 2mrow.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 3ndy(f): 5:43pm On Mar 03, 2010
gowaga68:

Am i RUDE well never mean to be sorry .

NO, U PARDON ME, I'M A LIL' BIT SKEPTISH ON MY OWN WHEN PEOPLE DO CHAT WITH ME, cry embarassed
SORRY
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by BAC: 5:50pm On Mar 03, 2010
Chei,
This £ issue is become a real problem. I have promised myself not to short the market this year now I have been forced to do just that to leverage the movement of £££.

Is anyone there in the same position as me. This is one of the reason it is not good to have too much liquid. Big lesson,
I should have shipped all the money to naija on my last visit and just buy land.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chrisj2(m): 6:07pm On Mar 03, 2010
Western Union 02/03/2010: Pounds #217.??.

Pound has lost about #20 (pts) in the last 2 weeks or so

I was surprised as I had planned a certain amount for the recipient but, oh well,

I checked with Money Gram online - #219 to £1
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2010
3ndy:

NO, U PARDON ME, I'M A LIL' BIT SKEPTISH ON MY OWN WHEN PEOPLE DO CHAT WITH ME, cry embarassed
SORRY
no big deal grin grin
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blacksta(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2010
chris_j:

Western Union 02/03/2010: Pounds #217.??.

Pound has lost about #20 (pts) in the last 2 weeks or so

I was surprised as I had planned a certain amount for the recipient but, oh well,

I checked with Money Gram online - #219 to £1

Money gram and Western union are cheats ( on top of their high fees) when sending money from uk to Nigeria - try www.dttcl.com i still got N232 to £1.00 today
today
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 3:57pm On Mar 04, 2010
Anyone knows the latest $$ rate pls?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by blacksta(m): 4:00pm On Mar 04, 2010
BAC:

Chei,
   This £ issue is become a real problem. I have promised myself not to short the market this year now I have been forced to do just that to leverage the movement of £££.

Is anyone there in the same position as me.  This is one of the reason it is not good to have too much liquid. Big lesson,
I should have shipped all the money to naija on my last visit and just buy land.

Relax bro -  btw 2008 October to Jan 2009 the pound was trading for N175 to a pound ( just wished i had plenty naira then ) according to Moneygram and it eventually recovered back to N247   Just hold on  after the u.k elections things should be back to normal
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 4:06pm On Mar 04, 2010
USD We Buy 150.50 and sell 151.50
GBP We Buy 232 and Sell 235
cool cool
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 9:19pm On Mar 04, 2010
gowaga68:

USD We Buy 150.50 and sell 151.50
GBP We Buy 232 and Sell 235
cool cool

Shd i start rejoicing that it is coming down, or not just yet?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by gowaga68: 8:51am On Mar 05, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Shd i start rejoicing that it is coming down, or not just yet?

we expect it to see more south but the likeness is little cos it's range is we buy 150-150.50 and 151.50-152.50 (152)
with this range the market has been like that for some days now.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fhemmmy: 1:11am On Mar 06, 2010
Thanks mate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.