Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121781 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Galantis: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
TadeDetule:
How far are you in Lagos please
NO
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Stallion93(m): 5:56am On Jul 30, 2022
Hello NLs, how feasible it is to get FOREX from the banks now assuming you use FOREX services like Western Union, moneygram, Remitly or even a Forex Domiciliary account?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by coolscott(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2022
Please, how much is the rate, today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:50pm On Aug 02, 2022
MANY NAIJA PEOPLE TRULY ARE IGNORAMUS.N710 IS BLACK MARKET RATE.ALL ALARMIST LAZY YOUTHS STOP THIS BUSH BEHAVIOUR.CBN OFFICIAL RATE IS N415.
BDC ARE USELESS PPL WHO LAUNDER MONEY ALOT THAT IS WHAT CBN IS TRYIN TO STOP.THEY COLLECT DRUG MONIES AND ALL EVIL MONIES AND HOARD THEM TO SELL AT HIGH PRICES,INSTEAD OF DEPOSITIN IN BANKS TO TRANSACT OFFICIALLY.
THERE'S NO SANE COUNTRY THAT OP SUCH NONSENSE BDC THAT DOES PASS TRANSACTIONS VIA BANK,IS ONLY NAIJA POLITICIANS THAT OP THIS SCAM AND SYNDICATE.ONE DAY GOD GO ROAST ALL OF THEM SOON IFHSA undecided
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bonnyz: 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2022
We buy Neteller and Skrill funds @ good rates contact Donfamy exchange: donfamybiz@gmail.com.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Fobicious: 8:11am On Aug 04, 2022
Fobicious:
If you need to receive payment for services rendered in either USD, EUR OR POUNDS, then u are at the right place.
We offer bank accounts in USD, EUR and GBP for receiving of payment for jobs done abroad. Have u been thinking of how to get paid in foreign currencies but you don't have a foreign
bNk account to receive payment? Worry not cos we will help you receive your payments in these three currencies and pay u in naira. Our rate is the best currently and all payments to your naira account is instant immediately we receive your foreign payment.
Chat or call us today for a swift and transparent deal.
Contact is
WHATSAPP AND CALL
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by yad2eidi: 8:15am On Aug 04, 2022
Exchange rate today please. It seems people that rushed to buy thousands of dollars when it was 710 are now bleeped in the sssss
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by TadeDetule: 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2022
Oh okay. Thank you.
Galantis:

NO
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 30card(m): 1:54pm On Aug 08, 2022
I have $1k dollars for sale
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 08, 2022
30card:
I have $1k dollars for sale

Fiat or e currency
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by 30card(m): 4:13pm On Aug 08, 2022
businesshub101:

Fiat or e currency
Fiat
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by adubam(m): 4:20pm On Aug 08, 2022
30card:

Fiat

I sold today for #660 in Abuja
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by JerryQ: 6:03am On Aug 11, 2022
adubam:

I sold today for #660 in Abuja

okay ....thanks
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zidoh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 14, 2022
Good day all we are open and buying daily.....

∆PAYONEER

∆SKRILL

∆NETELLER

∆ETHERIUM , USDT

∆PAYPAL

∆MOVO

∆TRANSFERWISE

WE ARE FAST , RELIABLE AND SWIFTLY DELIVER
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by halima83: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2022
1400 usd available for sale in abuja at the rate of 840naira
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mustblow: 8:55am On Nov 16, 2022
How much did u change dollars today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by halima83: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2022
Mustblow:
How much did u change dollars today?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by uchetobi(f): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2022
halima83:

Wow
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by GiggsTk(m): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2022
halima83:

Are you sure...still less than 800 here in lagos, just called to confirm
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mustblow: 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2022
halima83:

Wow,and some people are saying it's now 680/700
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mustblow: 10:09pm On Nov 18, 2022
I went to change dollars today and they said it is 770,i changed some and left some.

Does anyone know if dollar(s) is going to rise again to 820 before the month runs out or is it going to fall lower?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by halima83: 10:24pm On Nov 18, 2022
Mustblow:
I went to change dollars today and they said it is 770,i changed some and left some.

Does anyone know if dollar(s) is going to rise again to 820 before the month runs out or is it going to fall lower?
are they buying at 770 or selling
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Mustblow: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2022
halima83:
are they buying at 770 or selling

They are buying at 770
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by zamirikpo(m): 7:26am On Nov 21, 2022
Mustblow:

Yes......its as clear as daylight.....dollar go hit 820 again.......maybe even b4 Xmas. The drop na just cosmetic pullback.......if you know you know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ojeysky(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Francisvis:
For all your forex needs (Whatsapp 08029648508)
Your business doesn't have to go through the hassles. We have got you fx at the best rate for both offshore and inflow transactions.

Our rates are the best in the market as we speak and we guarantee you transparent transactions.

Here's what we promise:

1. We are comfortable to deal in all transactions face to face.

2. We have no transaction limits and all dealings are swift and easy.

3. We can send funds to any part of the world.

4. We can deal both on the island and the mainland.

I did a transaction with this person yday, and I used an escrow. However there is an issue with the transaction and @Francisvis is not yet providing necessary information to address the issue as at the time of writing this message. I will provide more details if this ends up not resolved.

I am sending this as a pending flag!

2 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Francisvis(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2022
ojeysky:

I did a transaction with this person yday, and I used an escrow. However there is an issue with the transaction and @Francisvis is not yet providing necessary information to address the issue as at the time of writing this message. I will provide more details if this ends up not resolved.

I am sending this as a pending flag!
please can you explain yourself clearly and stop quoting me with your lies . We had a transaction , which you confirmed payment , then coming the next day to complain of the same payment you confirmed yourself . I can see how you are hell bent on ruining my reputation rather than been reasonable, which ever way you chose to go , I’m equally ready to prove my innocence

1 Like

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ojeysky(m): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2022
Francisvis:
please can you explain yourself clearly and stop quoting me with your lies . We had a transaction , which you confirmed payment , then coming the next day to complain of the same payment you confirmed yourself . I can see how you are hell bent on ruining my reputation rather than been reasonable, which ever way you chose to go , I’m equally ready to prove my innocence

The confirmation I provided was in error as my seller was only confirming receipt of the transfer form you sent me and NOT the funds. To resolve the matter, I simply asked you to provide proof of transfer showing that the money left the account of your sender, what's your issue with providing that proof? But I am not going to argue with you for now. I will give you some time to address this issue.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by MeezPat(f): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2022
Pls is there anyone who uses a stanbic dom account here and is able to make USD transfers within stanbic
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by bashsani(m): 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
lanre2009:
Is there anyone who can help pay money into an account in South Africa??
ues
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lanre2009: 11:51am On Nov 29, 2022
through which process and what is your rate

bashsani:
ues
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by khayce: 7:47pm On Nov 30, 2022
Rmb(China Yuan) available Dm me for good rate. We also can help you pay your suppliers ���0806 395 1701

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.