Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? - Business (361) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? (1121597 Views)

Naira Appreciates Against The Dollar / How Much Did You Exchange The Pound For Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dominique(f): 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2022
ojeysky:

The confirmation I provided was in error as my seller was only confirming receipt of the transfer form you sent me and NOT the funds. To resolve the matter, I simply asked you to provide proof of transfer showing that the money left the account of your sender, what's your issue with providing that proof? But I am not going to argue with you for now. I will give you some time to address this issue.

What's the situation now? Has he confirmed the transfer and sent the funds?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by ojeysky(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2022
dominique:

What's the situation now? Has he confirmed the transfer and sent the funds?

He hasn't provided proof of transfer neither has the funds been received.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by dominique(f): 7:27pm On Dec 01, 2022
ojeysky:

He hasn't provided proof of transfer neither has the funds been received.

He's s scammer, so sorry about this. In case you want to carry out any transaction, pls go to the currency exchange thread and ask for the trusted verified escrows. It's safer to carry out transactions with a trusted escrow. Pls let me have his account details so I can update it in the scammers list alongside his new number 08029648508

3 Likes

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Karrrion: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2022
Good news for those of you that are into freelance work, surveys, money from love ones and family or any payment you wish to receive in either Dollars, Pounds or Euro but don't have bank accounts in these currencies that can receive the funds. We are here to offer assistance by helping you receive your funds and pay you in Naira at a very competitive and high rate. Naira will be paid into your account as soon as we receive funds.
Chat with us through our WhatsApp link below for a swift and successful transaction.

http://.us/w/?c=ab0c79
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by articlewriter: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2022
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA..
Contact details on signature
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by juwoonn(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2022
Please what’s Aboki rate today?
My aboki said 715
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by lrman(m): 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2022
juwoonn:
Please what’s Aboki rate today?
My aboki said 715

Something that is trading at 746 as at 30 minutes ago...please give me your aboki number..I need such aboki in my life... cheesy grin

Na to buy from am and sell it at 746 which other abokis are selling na...
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Success77x: 6:45am On Dec 15, 2022
So many thieves and crooks on this Nairaland and on this particular thread.
@ThatEdoBoy, please pay up my money, you can keep running, but you can't hide for ever, the arm of the law will definitely get hold of you someday.

ThatEdoBoy you'll surely get caught oneday.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Success77x: 6:47am On Dec 15, 2022
dominique:

He's s scammer, so sorry about this. In case you want to carry out any transaction, pls go to the currency exchange thread and ask for the trusted verified escrows. It's safer to carry out transactions with a trusted escrow. Pls let me have his account details so I can update it in the scammers list alongside his new number 08029648508

I've learnt my lesson on this particular thread.
There's a guy called ThatEdoBoy, he has absconded with my hard earn $40 I'd wanted to use and order an ear bud from AliExpress
So many thieves here.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zidoh(m): 9:55am On Dec 15, 2022
Good day greater freelancers. @ZIDOH EXCHANGE ENTERPRISES. We are still your best and active plug for all your e-currency exchange.

We buy Payoneer , Paypal , Skrill , Neteller l,Movo funds ,Revolut and Transferwise funds at good rate

We also do withdrawal such as Fiverr , Upwork , Freelancer, Amazon kdp, domain sale withdrawal etc.

......Kindly slide to our dm on Whatsapp on the contact number below on signature for instant exchange
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chibuzor05(m): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2022
You can always check the current dollar to naira exchange rate as the page is been updated in real time. What it means is that for each fluctuation in rate, the page updates it.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Callie(f): 10:10pm On Feb 23, 2023
Today i got dollar for 763 naira, I use this site to check first: https://abokiforex.app/black-market-usd-ngn.html
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 10:20pm On Feb 23, 2023
Paypal $ now available for transfer or checkout on legit sites from my personal account.

I can also buy and push domain to your Dynadot account.

I accept Escrow.

NEEDED TODAY:

PAYPAL FNF

PAYONEER

TRANSFERWISE

AFRICARD

USD

BTC

BUYING...

RATE IS COMPETITIVE.

ESCROW IS ALLOWED
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Vikkydotman(m): 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2023
4500$ GTB dom funds for sale .
Contact at my signature for more details
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Justice629(m): 1:59am On Mar 17, 2023
Vikkydotman:
4500$ GTB dom funds for sale .
Contact at my signature for more details
@ what rate?
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Vikkydotman(m): 6:27am On Mar 24, 2023
For all Local usd and diaspora remittances , I offer best and competitive rates .
Contact on my signature for more information .
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by chibuzor05(m): 1:13pm On Apr 04, 2023
Don't be cheated by any aboki or exchanger, know the current black market rates from the links below.

Dollar to naira black market exchange rate in Nigeria

Pound to naira black market exchange rate

Euro to naira black market exchange rate

The rates are updated in real-time.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Ikaeniyan0: 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2023
zamirikpo:

Yes......its as clear as daylight.....dollar go hit 820 again.......maybe even b4 Xmas. The drop na just cosmetic pullback.......if you know you know...
Lol
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Warriorpluto: 11:25am On May 19, 2023
Who has a good rate for dollars in Lagos today? I have $400 to sell. Seems everyone around here is trying to scam me out of some naira lol calling 730-732 when trading is at 750-760 today😂
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by oxiide22(m): 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2023
Born2conquer:

I am ready to buy everything at this rate
bro
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Zidoh(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2023
Warriorpluto:
Who has a good rate for dollars in Lagos today? I have $400 to sell. Seems everyone around here is trying to scam me out of some naira lol calling 730-732 when trading is at 750-760 today😂
We are available in Lagos and buying at good rate contact Zidoh Exchange Enterprises 08088759163
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by articlewriter: 4:34am On Jun 30, 2023
Contact me for all your Fiverr/Freelancer/Upwork/Fivesquid/Amazon withdrawals via PayPal..

I will buy funds from $50 and above
and can assist with Amazon KDP Withdrawals too, rate is good.

Fast Payment
I can also help withdraw funds using bank transfer/SEPA.
Contact details on signature

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Vikkydotman(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2023
Bulk USD available at standard chartered bank . Payments can be in inflow or offshore . Contact me on +2349012664319 for rates . Escrow is a must .
NB : please don’t come to my dm to offer ridiculous prices !!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by osacoin(m): 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2023
What Rate the your exchange vendor give you today? Come I may do better!!!
Get the Best Exchange Rate Today
For your foreign currency 💲💵 💷 💶
Better than your vendor's rate
Bring all your
PayPal
Payoneer
Wise
Stripe
Dorm Funds
Bitcoin
Crypto
Giftcards
Money Transfers etc
For Safe and Secured trade with Instant Payment 💯 ❤️
You can Reach out now to Buy or Sell
Contact in Sign.↓↓↓
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by Exxkay(m): 8:49am On Aug 18, 2023
Good Day All

Please I need an enquiry about how I can easily change this Dollar coins to Naira

Thanks your response will be highly appreciated
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2023
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

NEW WEEK!!! ANEW BLESSINGS!!!

EXCHANGE WITH US FOR NAIRA AT BEST RATE ALL YOUR:

✅Paypal Fnf funds from the balance = 7**/$

✅Paypal Fnf funds from the card = 7**/$

✅Paypal GNS (Direct Seller Only) = 7**/$

✅Payoneer $ = 8**/$

✅Africard $ =8**/$

✅BTC = 8**/$

✅USDT = 8**/$

✅Transferwise = 8**/$

✅Gift Cards = Ask For Rates

✅CashApp = 7**/$

✅Zelle = 6**/$

✅Skrill = 7**/$

✅ Direct Bank Deposits = Ask For Rates

✅Dynadot/Namecheap/GoDaddy names Checkout

✅ Legit Marketplace Checkout via Card/Paypal

RATE IS HIGH AND COMPETITIVE!
ESCROW IS WELCOMED FOR ALL NEW CUSTOMERS.
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2023
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

✅Payoneer $ = 8**/$

✅Africard $ =8**/$

✅BTC = 8**/$

✅USDT = 8**/$

✅Transferwise = 8**/$

✅CashApp = 7**/$

✅Zelle = 6**/$

✅Skrill = 7**/$

RATE IS HIGH AND COMPETITIVE!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 9:12am On Sep 13, 2023
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

✅Payoneer $ = 8**/$

✅Africard $ =8**/$

✅BTC = 8**/$

✅USDT = 8**/$

✅Transferwise = 8**/$

✅CashApp = 7**/$

✅Zelle = 6**/$

✅Skrill = 7**/$

RATE IS HIGH AND COMPETITIVE!!
Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 11:54am On Sep 15, 2023
callmemakaveli:
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

✅Payoneer $ = 8**/$

✅Africard $ =8**/$

✅BTC = 8**/$

✅USDT = 8**/$

✅Transferwise = 8**/$

✅CashApp = 7**/$

✅Zelle = 6**/$

✅Skrill = 7**/$

Re: How Much Did You Exchange The Dollar For Today? by callmemakaveli: 10:54am On Sep 19, 2023
callmemakaveli:
RAEHEEMEXCHANGE®

✅Payoneer $ = 8**/$

✅Africard $ =8**/$

✅BTC = 8**/$

✅USDT = 8**/$

✅Transferwise = 8**/$

✅CashApp = 7**/$

✅Zelle = 6**/$

✅Skrill = 7**/$

✅ Legit Marketplace Checkout via Card/Paypal.

(1) (2) (3) ... (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (Reply)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 15 / ➜ ➜ ➜Currency/E-currency Market Deals 2020 ➜ ➜ ➜ / EXCLUSIVE : How To Make Level 2 Seller On Fiverr In A Month As A Nigerian Seller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.