Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana (597 Views)

Afriq JM Arbitrage System Owned By Jesam Michael Crashes With Millions Of Naira / U.S.S.D Code Setup Available For You. (e.g *737# Owned By Gtbank) / Winning with Forex by iMarketLive (Owned by Forex guru - Christopher Terry) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2021
If you haven't checked Obi Cubana's Instagram page you might not believe it. He is part of the founding fathers of Inery token. The seed sales is on going and should end soon like couple of days. I advice people to do their research and participate in seed sales of token expecially one with good track record. Inery is one of them I believe. Here is the link do your KYC by verification asap and purchase some before it ends.

https://inery.fintech-venture.com/invite?ref=UD00720

When you register you will see link to their telegram page or ask your questions here for clarification

Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by colossus91(m): 6:44am On Nov 30, 2021
Nice
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2021
If you are new to Blockchain technology, let me know so I can guide you where I can otherwise join the telegram group for more info
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by SavageResponse(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2021
engrofodile:
If you haven't checked Obi Cubana's Instagram page you might not believe it. He is part of the founding fathers of Inery token. The seed sales is on going and should end soon like couple of days. I advice people to do their research and participate in seed sales of token expecially one with good track record. Inery is one of them I believe. Here is the link do your KYC by verification asap and purchase some before it ends.

When you register you will see link to their telegram page or ask your questions here for clarification

Post one video of Obi Cuban promoting this thing as evidence that he is a party to it
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 7:54pm On Nov 30, 2021
SavageResponse:

Post one video of Obi Cuban promoting this thing as evidence that he is a party to it

If you read the write up, you would have gone to his Instagram bio to see the link he posted about it. Then go to the official website you will see his name boldly written as board member. I posted pictures, just so it doesn't seem like fiction but still check it out yourself. He had a video on IG status early this month, that how I learnt abt it. Please give a positive feedback when you check it out. Thanks
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 7:58pm On Nov 30, 2021
The seed sale deadline is fast approaching. Don't just register do your KYC verification asap and get your token! If you need more explanations go to the telegram group or twitter channel or give me a shout I can drop my contact for you

Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by engrofodile: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
The timeline for public sale has been extended and you can now buy with usdt(bsc) so no more high gas fees from Etherum.
Re: Inery Token Owned By Obi Cubana by Ssdd: 9:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Trade binary automated

(1) (Reply)

Earn Free $40 USDT. � Legit Bot Claim / How To Easily Buy U.S Stocks From Nigeria In Just A Minute / 2 Biggest Challenges Restricting You From Financial Stability

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.